View Full Version : ADHD vs flash drives????

RobotInDisguise
04-21-14, 04:42 AM
Not including my phone.

Anyone else feel like they're from another planet cuz the only portable digital storage that they use is in a cloud somewhere? I mean, I know my reason for not using any is I have no clue where the last flash drive went and well, it's been a very long time since I last used one of these pieces of old technology. However, trying to explain it without touching the subject of my ADD is another story.

execfunc
04-25-14, 12:16 AM
I still don't really use cloud storage very much (probably will before long, though). I remember my flash drive, when I need it for class(es), because it's on my key chain. A trip or two out to the parking lot to go home ending in frustration because your keys are still plugged into a computer really helps to establish the habit of grabbing it.

Fuzzy12
04-25-14, 12:30 AM
I lose each and every one of them. Right now I've got zero. I can hardly hold on to them for more than a day. That are just so tiny :( tiny stuff always gets lost :(

Nibs91
04-25-14, 02:10 PM
Lolllll.....flashdrives are a cruel invention for us with incapacitated memory :D

I've only had one flashdrive....I got it when I was in 10th grade for assignments and stuff. In my first year at uni I left it in a computer and never saw it since. I still remember all the stuff I had on it and the OCD way I organized everything in folders.

I also still remember how melodramatically devastated I was when I lost it. Ruined my whole week. Since then I've never gotten another and I just forward stuff through my emails.

PS. Google Drive is such an amazingly convenient tool! It's great not having to upload and download stuff multiple times :D

AshT
04-25-14, 07:22 PM
Gave up with flash drives quickly. Spent way too much money and they were lost. Even going back nearly 10years ago, I emailed myself stuff