View Full Version : Sunifiram to help with ADHD/ADD

SonicShoes
04-23-14, 04:29 PM
I've been tampering with nootropics to find as near a holistic remedy/treatment for my own ADD and think I might have finally found something pretty good without having to stack a cagillion other things with it.

Sunifiram, Noopept, and Adrafinil has been keeping me from needing to use a "script" for the last month or so. Granted it isn't as potent as prescriptions but that is kind of the goal, I managed to taper off of most of my medications and will be trying to find some way to "hack" depression with non-prescriptions too.

I've been using meditation techniques, breathing exercises, and practicing a better diet to help with my overall goal of riding myself of speed based scripts and SSRI's.

sarahsweets
04-24-14, 05:23 AM
Could you give me a couple of links about those 3 things?> Normally I would google them but my I am going to be on my phone.

I've been tampering with nootropics to find as near a holistic remedy/treatment for my own ADD and think I might have finally found something pretty good without having to stack a cagillion other things with it.

Sunifiram, Noopept, and Adrafinil has been keeping me from needing to use a "script" for the last month or so. Granted it isn't as potent as prescriptions but that is kind of the goal, I managed to taper off of most of my medications and will be trying to find some way to "hack" depression with non-prescriptions too.

I've been using meditation techniques, breathing exercises, and practicing a better diet to help with my overall goal of riding myself of speed based scripts and SSRI's.

Greyhound1
05-22-14, 09:30 PM

How are the nootropics going? What has been the most noticeable and/or effective?

Thanks
Hound