View Full Version : Very Stressed, Paranoid, Issues

BellaVita
04-25-14, 07:43 PM
So I'm going through a tremendous amount of stress (and physical pain - some health issues) right now.

I've been so angry lately and will yell over the slightest things.

I think I'm slightly hypo but not sure.

I've been getting really paranoid and think people are doing things to specifically harm me.

Like, keeping things secret from me to harm me or that they are spending their time thinking of ways to give me hell. Or that they're messing with me.

It is terrorizing me and I've just about had it.

And it's happening with most people that are important in my life and I can't have this right now.

I think they are false thoughts but I am not sure....

daveddd
04-25-14, 07:49 PM
sorry bella, I've experienced this here and there

they are false thoughts

try your best to remember they are thoughts, and thats it, i know thats incredibly difficult

BellaVita
04-25-14, 07:55 PM
sorry bella, I've experienced this here and there

they are false thoughts

try your best to remember they are thoughts, and thats it, i know thats incredibly difficult

Thanks

I'm trying to tell myself that right now but I'm still so riled up and upset, it's not working.

daveddd
04-25-14, 07:59 PM
i know, it sucks

Lunacie
04-25-14, 08:04 PM
I suppose your mind hasn't yet realized fully that you are out of a threatening situation
and in a safe situation now.

In time, you will begin to feel safe and I hope these feelings will diminish. (((hugs)))

BellaVita
04-25-14, 08:18 PM
I suppose your mind hasn't yet realized fully that you are out of a threatening situation
and in a safe situation now.

In time, you will begin to feel safe and I hope these feelings will diminish. (((hugs)))

Yeah, perhaps so. It's making me not want to have to deal with ANY people ever. I can't trust anyone right now.

Everyone seems to be plotting against me.

I long for the day that I will feel safe.

BellaVita
04-25-14, 08:44 PM
People are so sick and twisted. (some people)

Stevuke79
04-25-14, 09:15 PM
I tend to always suspect people, .. and I tend to create stories to explain anomalies that I notice.. And the stories always assume the worst.

I agree 1,000% with Daviddd, they're just thoughts. I also think you are very intuitive and you probably are noticing something. When we can't explain what we notice we fear the worst.

Its the hardest thing in the world, but have you ever told these peoplehow youre feeling? That might be terrible advice on my part, but in my life, when ive shared these thoughts with the people important to me, I've found that usually they're glad I did. They would hate for me to harbor doubts and are glad to have an opportunity to alay my fears. And if they're not who I think they are, then the conversation iseven more important.

Stevuke79
04-25-14, 09:23 PM
Btw - people mostly suck. Sift carefully and don't be afraid to toss a few. In the end you're just looking for a few gems, not freight-cars full of coal.

I hate the word "friend". i have lots of those. I have maybe 4 confidants in the world. They were worth the pain, sadness and disappointment of sifting.

Btw, daviddd, I'm counting on you to come over here and kick my aasss if that was the worst possible thing anyone could have posted. And then they'll probably have to wire my jaw shut,.. But when I heal the first thing I will do is apologize to Bella.

Fuzzy12
04-25-14, 09:29 PM
I think they are false thoughts but I am not sure....

Oh boy.. can I relate to this. .. :(

Wait it out if you can and try to avoid acting on the thoughts. The thoughts suck and they hurt but they will pass. I promise they are only temporary. You probably know this but I remember when I felt this way it felt as if it would last forever and that it wasn't a disorder but just me. I gave in to the thoughts and scared off people very important to me on the off chance that ny thoughts were true. maybe thks is different I don't know but it sounds so familiar.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

BellaVita
04-25-14, 10:32 PM
I really appreciate your comments Stevuke and Fuzzy.

I'll try to respond better when I'm more "with it."

Random off-topic ish question - can painkillers make one hypo?

BellaVita
04-25-14, 10:34 PM
Also sorry guys if I've been acting weird or not normal, not in the best state of mind currently.

Fuzzy12
04-25-14, 10:35 PM
I really appreciate your comments Stevuke and Fuzzy.

I'll try to respond better when I'm more "with it."

Random off-topic ish question - can painkillers make one hypo?

I don't know. .:scratch:

Don't worry about acting weird. I haven't noticed anything but Even at your weirdest you are still lovely..:o:cool:

:grouphug:

daveddd
04-25-14, 10:35 PM
Yes. Vicodin. Makes me really hyper. Maybe crossing into hypo

BellaVita
04-25-14, 10:37 PM
Yes. Vicodin. Makes me really hyper. Maybe crossing into hypo

That's exactly what I've been taking and it makes me very hyper too.

My thoughts are racy and I just wanna do things and have this strong desire to spend lots of $$$

I also feel anxious and on edge from the pain.

(I recently got diagnosed with Crohn's disease btw. Not gonna hide it I guess.)

BellaVita
04-25-14, 10:40 PM
I don't know. .:scratch:

Don't worry about acting weird. I haven't noticed anything but Even at your weirdest you are still lovely..:o:cool:

:grouphug:

Just saw this last part. Thank you Fuzzy <3

Fuzzy12
04-25-14, 10:41 PM
Does sound a bit hypo to me.

I'm sorry about crohn s. :( that must be stressful.

Stevuke79
04-25-14, 10:45 PM
I don't now much about pain killers.. Thank goodness I guess.

Bella you're fine.. Don't worry about being weird. It's is where we come to freak out :)