View Full Version : Sushi

TheHyperFreak
04-26-14, 03:50 PM
I am a crazy sushi freak and I really love to eat sushi. Life is good and I am happy.I am going out to eat in a few hours and I will go to a eating place called habachi.Its the greatest place to pig out ever. I am excited to go there right now I am waiting for the time to leave to the place.Habachi grill & suspreme buffet.I been going there alot of the times.I will never get sick of it cause I am very addicted to the place to eat sushi.I am a sushi addict I have many nicknames I can call myself. I just love it :)

phantasm
04-26-14, 05:12 PM
This made me crack up, only because I know how you feel about sushi. I could eat sushi every day. I live close to an Asian inspired food area, evrytype of grocery stores, restaurants, food courts...the best part is you can get big cuts of fresh sushi for dirt cheap. We buy a couple slabs and make our own rolls and such. Soooooo yummy!

Welcome to ADDF :)

Laserbeak
08-17-14, 11:21 PM
I have too, and the funny thing is all my life I've always hated fish! But the fish in sushi is so fresh and it's wrapped up in the rice, and you dip it the wasabi and soy sauce, you hardly taste any fishiness.

The toro is especially good, but expensive. Eel is surprisingly good too! Plus the Philadelphia Roll is always a perennial favorite.