View Full Version : Daytrana Experience

kobolt
05-01-14, 01:12 AM
Has anyone tried an off day on Daytrana? I've been on it consistently for about 2 weeks, and feel like I'm dependent on it for energy.

I tried to get a swim / run in today without it in the morning just to see how I would feel. I ended up getting out of my apartment around 1pm, and storms stopped the swim. I couldn't get the run in until 6pm being ultra lathergic. I was overwhelmingly fatigued and did nothing, and an hour nap didn't change the despondency. Basically I lost most of a day.

Is this something I should be worried about? I've taken a couple days off Vyvanse when I was on that and felt fatigued, but not this bad.

I'm taking this for ADD though I have some signs of depression. Almost all meds I've been on have been a disaster - Adderall XR, Vyvanse caused serious mood swings at higher dosages or wore off too fast, and antidepressants made me feel emotionally dead and super tired like today :(

Thanks!

Jenn1202
05-02-14, 06:21 PM
I was on Daytrana (on and off) for about a year, but I didn't take it every day. I often felt relatively tired on an off day, but then it got significantly the next day (after being off the medication for two consecutive days). I think you should ask your doctor about this because other medical problems can cause lethargy and fatigue that you may not feel when you're on stimulants.