View Full Version : Depression Lifting

BellaVita
05-08-14, 09:39 PM
Took a walk today with mostly no pain! This is the first time in a very long time.

I'm thrilled, ecstatic, hopeful and excited....

Today, before the walk even, my depression started lifting.

(I had suicidal ideation just the day before, and several times before that.)

I don't know how long this will last, so I'm soaking in every moment, still outside walking, while it lasts....

I sure hope this will continue to get better, and that this flare is over and will stay over until I get on meds. (And then, hoping for remission after that)

Keep me in your thoughts/prayers if you can!

Fuzzy12
05-08-14, 10:42 PM
Glad you are feeling better. Thinking of you. :grouphug:

BellaVita
05-08-14, 10:44 PM
Glad you are feeling better. Thinking of you. :grouphug:

Thanks Fuzzy! :grouphug:

Stevuke79
05-08-14, 10:50 PM
HurraY

BellaVita
05-08-14, 10:53 PM
hurray

Indeed!

Stevuke79
05-08-14, 10:54 PM
Huh? Did you correct my mistakenly capitalized "Y"? :grouphug: so glad to see you back to your old self! ;) :giggle:

BellaVita
05-08-14, 10:57 PM
Huh? Did you correct my mistakenly capitalized "Y"? :grouphug: so glad to see you back to your old self! ;) :giggle:

No, for some reason the computer did that. I was trying to figure out what happened too.

Thanks! I'm not completely back, I can still feel a bit of depression but definitely not as debilitating....

:grouphug:

Stevuke79
05-08-14, 10:58 PM
ha ha.. I wonder if NT'ers would notice that. Maybe... now that I'm diagnosed I wonder what peripheral little things are related to it.

Anyway, good for you!

BellaVita
05-08-14, 11:07 PM
ha ha.. I wonder if NT'ers would notice that. Maybe... now that I'm diagnosed I wonder what peripheral little things are related to it.

Anyway, good for you!

hehe, yeah :)

Thanks!

mrs. dobbs
05-08-14, 11:16 PM
:grouphug: I am really sorry that you were in so much pain and sadness ... I will keep you in my thoughts today that you stay pain free until your meds and in good spirits.

BellaVita
05-08-14, 11:37 PM
:grouphug: I am really sorry that you were in so much pain and sadness ... I will keep you in my thoughts today that you stay pain free until your meds and in good spirits.

Thanks so much. :grouphug:

salleh
05-09-14, 12:22 AM
.....once it starts to lift, does it keep on getting a bit better and a bit better .....my depressions have been situational .....as things clear up the depression lifts ...

.....I do know that in the middle of a heavy depression, you forget how life is when your'e not depressed .....and feeling better makes you remember, and you start looking for things that will make you feel better ....you have hope again .....

...I hope that makes sense .....

....and I am glad to hear you felt better and are feeling better ....I shall cross parts that still cross that it continues ....

...and being spring now really helps huh ? ....more sunlight, brighter skies, clothes that don't weigh a ton ....just putting shorts on again lifts my spirits !