View Full Version : Vampire Mafia 16: Marooned on Mount Mythos!

Abi
05-09-14, 05:05 AM
HOW TO PLAY

1. There will be two teams, the INNOCENTS and the VAMPIRES. Initially, there are approximately 80% Innocents and 20% Vampires. There is also an unallied SERIAL KILLER who does not belong to either team. More about him later.

2. * The VAMPIRES will all be made aware of each others identities and will be informed of such by me via PM, and will work together.
* The INNOCENTS will also need to work as a team, but none of them will know whether another player is a Human (or Human-allied) or a Vampire.

3. There will be two phases, the DAY PHASE, and the NIGHT PHASE.

* In the DAY PHASE everyone will vote on the thread to STAKE one of the players as a VAMPIRE. The species and alignment of the Staked player will be revealed, and they will be eliminated.
If there is a tie, I will draw lots to choose who to stake.

* In the NIGHT PHASE the Vampires will choose a human to turn into a Vampire; by PMing me. They must also select and tell me which one of them will do the turning. (The Vampires may also choose to just kill someone instead of turning them, though it is almost always in the Vampires' interests to turn someone to increase their numbers.)

A "turned" human will become a VAMPIRE and be privy to the identities of the other Vampires, and will automatically become allied with them. A killed human will be eliminated.

4. The day and night phases will alternate until a win condition is met:
* The INNOCENTS win if they kill off all the Vampires and the Serial Killer.
* The VAMPIRES win once they make up at least 50% of the population, and the Serial Killer has been killed or turned.
* The SERIAL KILLER wins if he is one of the final 2 surviving players.

5. * Each day phase shall last at least 24 hours real time.
* Each night phase shall last at least 24 hours real time.
* The durations of the Day and Night phases will be longer in real time over weekends, since some people actually have real lives in meatspace. :eek:
* The durations of the Day and Night phases *may* be reduced below the minimums above when the end of the game grows near.

Abi
05-09-14, 05:06 AM
Note: 1. The choice of either a male or female pronoun for each Special Role is random and purely for convenience. It says nothing about the actual gender of the player assigned the role.

2.Due to the relatively small number of players that have signed up for this game:
there are NO "surprise/secret" special roles. All roles are listed here;
there are NO secret items.

SPECIAL ROLES 1: VILLAINS

1. BOURBON VAMPIRE
Species: Vampire
Alignment: Vampires

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8264615/TVD/Characters/__damonBourbon.jpg

How many in this game? 1

Nature of role: Disabling, "Turning", Killing

The BOURBON VAMPIRE is like any other Vampire, except that he has an unlimited supply of Bourbon Whiskey.

Each evening, the BOURBON VAMPIRE quietly leaves a bottle of Bourbon at the door of one of the players. The player finds the whiskey, drinks the whole bottle, and passes out for the rest of the night. If the player concerned has a special night role, they will be unable to carry it out, because they would have passed out.

The Bourbon Vampire must PM me his target; he is allowed and encouraged to do so in the day phase due to the rules of chronology described later in this thread. Nevertheless, the Bourbon will only be actually delivered at the start of the night phase. He should also PM me a secondary target, in case his primary target is staked that day.

The Bourbon Vampire's special role is known to all other Vampires. He may discuss whom to send bourbon with his fellow Vampires, but the final decision is his own.

Identity Revelation: Revealed at the end of the game.

Special Notes:
Bourbon may not be sent to the same person on two consecutive days.

2. SERIAL KILLER
Species: Human
Alignment: Solo

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8264615/TVD/Characters/__evilaric.jpg

How many in this game? 1

Nature of role: Serial Killer

Once a respected Vampire Hunter himself, the SERIAL KILLER is now insane, and wants to kill anyone and everyone - Vampires and Innocents alike.

Each night phase, he may choose to kill any player.

The SERIAL KILLER wins the game if, and only if, he is one of the last 2 surviving players.

Identity Revelation: Revealed upon the Serial Killer's death.

Special Notes:
May be turned into a regular Vampire just like any other human.

Abi
05-09-14, 05:06 AM
SPECIAL ROLES 2: INNOCENTS

3. COP
Alignment: Innocents

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8264615/TVD/Characters/__liz_forbesSheriff.jpg

How many in this game? 1

Nature of role: Investigative

The COP is one the Innocents' greatest assets, and The Vampires' greatest threats.

Each night, the COP chooses one player to investigate, and can determine using an enchanted compass whether or not they are a VAMPIRE. If the Cop identifies a Vampire it is up to her to convince the rest of the players to stake the fiend the next day.

The Cop's compass cannot identify the Serial Killer as he is human, and so is immune to her investigations. Conversely, the Cop's compass will identify the Hybrid as a Vamp, although he is allied to the Innocents.

The Cop must PM me the name of one player to investigate each night phase, and I will inform her of the chosen player's species.

Identity Revelation: Only Revealed at the end of the game.

Special Notes: A human turned into a Vampire on night X will be regarded as being in transition for the duration of night X, and will investigate as human. Therefore, there is no reason for the Cop to delay her investigation till the end of the Night Phase. Similarly, there is no reason for the Vampires to delay turning their target.

4. WITCH

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8264615/TVD/Characters/__livWitch.jpg

How many in this game? 1

Nature of role: Investigative

Each night, the WITCH chooses one player to investigate, and can determine using an a magical ritual whether or not they are a VAMPIRE. If the WITCH identifies a Vampire it is up to her to convince the rest of the players to stake the fiend the next day.

The Witch's ritual cannot identify the Serial Killer as he is human, and so is immune to her investigations. Conversely, the Witch's ritual will identify the Hybrid as a Vamp, although he is allied to the Innocents.

The Witch must PM me the name of one player to investigate each night phase, and I will inform her of the chosen player's species.

Special Notes: A human turned into a Vampire on night X will be regarded as being in transition for the duration of night X, and will investigate as human. Therefore, there is no reason for the Witch to delay her investigation till the end of the Night Phase. Similarly, there is no reason for the Vampires to delay turning their target.

5. DOCTOR

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8264615/TVD/Characters/__meredithDoctor.png

How many in this game? 1

Nature of role: Protective, Disabling

The DOCTOR is a PROTECTOR of the Innocents.

Each night, the DOCTOR sneaks into one player's room, and injects them with vervain which is toxic to Vampires.

If the injected party is:
* Human - she will be immune to any attacks by Vampires that night.
* Vampire - she will be knocked unconscious for the entire night, and not be able to engage in any night activities.

The Doctor must PM me her choice of "patient"; she is allowed and encouraged to do so in the day phase due to the rules of chronology described later on. Nevertheless, the Doctor will only actually administer the injection at the start of the night phase. She should also PM me a secondary "patient", in case her primary choice is staked that day.

Special Notes:
The Doctor IS ALLOWED to inject herself.
The Doctor MAY NOT inject the same person on two consecutive days.

6. HUNTER
Species: Supernatural Human

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8264615/TVD/Characters/__jeremyHunter.jpg

How many in this game? 1

Nature of role: Vigilante

The HUNTER has many nifty devices used for killing Vampires.

During each night phase, the HUNTER may CHOOSE to attempt to kill a suspected Vampire (by PM'ing me during the night phase). The Hunter may not know for sure that someone is a vampire, so he may accidentally kill an Innocent.

Identity Revelation: Revealed at the end of the game.

Special Notes:
Hunter's Curse:
The Hunter cannot be turned into a Vampire; an attempt to do so will cause the Hunter to die. If the Hunter dies at the hands of a Vampire, that Vampire will be afflicted by THE HUNTER'S CURSE. She will become insane and kill herself at the dawn of the second day phase following the Hunter's murder. The insane cursed Vampire can still play normally during the period prior to her suicide. The Hunter's Curse does not apply if a non-Vampire kills him, or if he is staked by the mob.

7. HYBRID
Species: Vampire / Werewolf
Allegiance: Innocents

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8264615/TVD/Characters/__trevinoWolf.jpg

How many in this game? 1

Nature of role: Vigilante

The HYBRID is a cross between a Werewolf and a Vampire. He is, however, allied to the Innocents and wants to kill regular Vampires.

***EVERY night the HYBRID turns into a wolf-like creature and has the OPTION of killing a suspected Vampire or Serial Killer with his poisonous bite; he should PM me during the night phase if he wishes to kill someone.

The Hybrid may not know for certain whether the person he wants to kill is a villain or not, so he may accidentally kill an Innocent.

Identity Revelation: Revealed upon the Hybrid's death.

Abilities & Vulnerabilities: The Hybrid can be killed by a Vampire.
The Hybrid CANNOT be turned into a Vampire as he is already part Vampiric. An attempt to turn him will fail, NOT change his allegiance, and make him aware of the identity of his attacker.
The Hybrid cannot attack any player who has either of the substances Vervain or Wolfsbane in their system, as these substances are toxic to his Vampiric and Wolfy parts respectively.

Special Notes:
Despite the bad reputation of Vampiric-Werewolf Hybrids, our Hybrid is a good guy, and is allied to the Innocents.
LIKE EVERY PLAYER, the Hybrid will die if staked by the mob during the day phase.

8. REPORTER

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8264615/TVD/Characters/__andieReporter.jpg

How many in this game? 1

Nature of role: Tracker/Watcher

Each night, the REPORTER chooses one person to SPY ON & FOLLOW around for the course of the night. At the end of the Night Phase, the reporter is informed of everyone (if anyone) her target visited, as well as everyone who visited her target while the target was at home. The Reporter is NOT informed of what specific actions occurred.

The Reporter must PM me the name of the player she wishes to spy on that night; she is allowed and encouraged to do so in the day phase due to the rules of chronology described below. She should also PM me a secondary target, in case her primary choice is staked that day.

Abilities & Vulnerabilities: The REPORTER is a more powerful role than one might guess. Technically, the Reporter is *almost* immune from night kills, since she spends the entire night spying on/following her chosen player. So, if she chooses to spy on someone every night, and informs me timeously, she will never be in her room if a potential attacker visits. The exception occurs if she is targeted by the Bourbon Vampire.

If the Reporter's identity is suspected or revealed, the Vampires would be advised to bourbonise her, and turn or kill her. If the Reporter reveals her identity and is believed by the Doctor, she can protect her by injecting her.

Abi
05-09-14, 05:35 AM
QUESTIONS, COMMUNICATION AND RULE INFRACTIONS

1. If you have a question about the rules of the game of a general nature, please post the question on this thread, during the DAY PHASE, and I shall answer as soon as I can.

2. If you have a question relating specifically to the rules pertaining to your secret identity (Vampire, Serial Killer or Special Role) you may ask me via PM.

3. You are allowed to state on this thread, during the day phase that "Abi told me such and such in a PM". You may (honestly or falsely) claim roles, make accusations, and give whatever true or false information you wish to. However, please note:

(i) I will neither confirm nor deny the truth of any such statements; and
(ii) You may NOT cut and paste direct quotes from PM's. Nor are you allowed to fabricate direct quotes and claim they were sent via PM. "PM quoting" is a game-rule infraction*.

4. Vampires may communicate amoung themselves privately, as well as post on the game thread during the day phase. Vampires may NOT privately discuss material info about the game with non-Vampires.

Other players may not privately discuss material info about the game with any other player; they may only post on the game thread during the day phase.

Proven prohibited communication is a game-rule infraction*.

5. Please adhere to the ADDF guidelines. Guideline violations are game-rule infractions*, and will also be subject to forum moderation actions.

6. When players wish to exercise their special roles they must do so by PMing me. Do NOT contact any player directly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Rule Infractions:

- For a first offense - I shall take appropriate (private) action to penalise the offender and her team.
- For a second offense - The offender will be expelled from the game.

Abi
05-09-14, 05:35 AM
ONE-SHOT IMMUNITY

One-Shot Immunity has been introduced to prevent the game from becoming unreasonably prejudicial against either side due to the death or turning of a high-power player very early in the game.

One-Shot Immunity (hereafter called OSI) will be assigned to:
(i) Bourbon Vampire;
(ii) Cop;
(iii) THREE randomly chosen non-Vampires, just to muddle things up. Note "non-Vampires" does not equate to "Innocent humans" - The Hybrid and Serial Killer are also eligible.

OSI will protect a player from the first action that would otherwise be guaranteed to result in them being killed (or turned, if human). If a player survives a night attack due to having OSI, the attacker will receive a message stating:

"Your attack against Player X was unsuccessful due to her having One-Shot Immunity."

The would-be victim will receive the message:

"An attack against you was blocked due to your One-Shot Immunity, which is now no longer active."

If a player with OSI receives the most votes to be staked during Day Phase, the player with the second-most votes will be staked, and it will be revealed on the thread that the player with the most votes had OSI.

One Exception: OSI has no protective effect on a Vampire afflicted by the Hunter's Curse.

Unlike in some of the previous games, OSI will only expire when "used"; there is no "expiration date" for OSI.

Abi
05-09-14, 05:39 AM
SOME FINAL GENERAL PRINCIPLES

1. Principle of Minimal Necessary Information

With respect to night actions, I shall only give the minimal necessary information regarding what occurred to the players involved. Particularly, a killed player will only be told their manner of death, not the identity of their killer.

At the beginning of the day phase, I shall only announce deaths on the game thread. The person killed, her manner of death, and species will be revealed. Special roles will be not be revealed in most cases.

If someone was turned, it will be announced since players need to keep a tally of how many Vampires and how many Innocents are in the game. Obviously, the identity of the turned human will not be revealed!

2. Principles of Chronology (Order) of Night Actions

In order to prevent paradoxes arising from night actions, they will be processed in the following order:

(i) a) Bourbon Vampire delivers bourbon.
b) Sheriff investigates someone.
c) Witch investigates someone.
d) Doctor injects someone.
e) Reporter begins spying on someone.

^^^The above 5 actions will be implemented in a (different) random order each day.
***Note: If I am only PM'd about the above actions after the start of the Night Phase, they will be implemented in order of receipt of PM's, just like the actions listed under (ii) below.

(ii) a) Vampires turn or kill someone.
b) Hunter kills someone.
c) Hybrid kills someone.
d) Serial Killer kills someone.

^^^The above 4 actions will be implemented in chronological order of the PM's I receive from the concerned players.

(iii) Just before the start of the day phase, the Reporter obtains the results of her investigations.

3. Principles relating the the Narrator (ME!!)

(i) The Narrator is neutral.
This is self-explanatory. I am not biased towards either team.

(ii) The Narrator is sane.
In some games like this, there are insane narrators, who do things like give the investigator ("Cop", "Witch", etc.) false or random information. I shall always either answer direct questions honestly, or say that I am unable to answer that question.

Abi
05-09-14, 05:41 AM
Sign up for Vampire Mafia 16 HERE (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=161535).

Abi
05-09-14, 10:01 AM
Mount Mythos is an ancient monastery, remote and isolated. Changing times have brought about a new economic reality, and the monks require more money to survive than their diocese is sending them, and the small profit from their online gift shop is not filling the gap.

Many people over the years have been interested in the monks’ unusual diet and its apparent life-prolonging effect. They’ve been vague and evasive, but something needs to change or the monastery will close and the order dissolve. They decide that the best course is to reach out to other orders, including convents, to pass on their wisdom and way of life, which would increase their value to their church.

Unfortunately, as a condition of this, they need to agree to host travelers as other monasteries do. This goes against the grain for them, but they have no choice. A small group of nuns from the convent of Saint Ketonuria have arrived both to learn the ways of Mount Mythos, but also to observe that they follow the proper hospitality procedures towards the guests who will be residing there at the same time.

Conversely, both the nuns and the guests need to follow some of the monastery’s rules. There are hours of silence, which cannot be broken. Work that must be done just as the monks do it. Calls to prayer that interrupt sleep. The actual opportunities to learn the monks’ secret to health and longevity are limited – although generous donations can increase those opportunities dramatically. The living quarters are spare. Food is sparse and simple.

To everyone’s surprise, though, when they arrive there is a dead monk lying in state in one of the chapels, being prayed over by several other monks. Wasn't this supposed to be the place where everyone lived long, healthy lives? This monk is young, but he certainly doesn't look like he was healthy when he was alive. He’s ghostly pale, and looks like a partially-deflated balloon, his skin sunken deeply into his bones. They are invited to pray for his eternal soul, but not to get too close. . .

Abi
05-09-14, 12:34 PM
I've opened the thread a little early.

Come on in and introduce yourself -- you can choose your external identity to be a monk/nun or guest - it's up to you.

Lunacie
05-09-14, 12:41 PM
Curious to see what monastery life is all about, Luna leaves her bags in her room and sets out to explore.

Hearing a low chant coming from one of the chapels, she slips inside and takes a seat at the back until her eyes adjust to the dark.

She sees a man wearing monk's robes lying on a bier with candles burning at his head and feet, with monks standing in a semi circle around the bier, chanting softly and, to her ears, sadly.

The man looks to have been in ill health for a long time, which is certainly contrary to the reports she's read of the healthy lifestyle of this monastery in particular.

As quietly as possible, she slips back out into the sunlight and looks around to see if there are other monks or visitors nearby. She heard there would even be a few nuns in residence, odd as that sounds.

TygerSan
05-09-14, 01:00 PM
Tyger leans over the body of his slain brother and says a silent prayer, shuddering when he notices faint pin-pricks on the neck . . . almost like a bite?

Whatever this sickness is, it's unnatural.

ginniebean
05-09-14, 01:18 PM
Ginnie the nun has arrived! After a quick escort to my room I head to the gardens to work for my keep! There are several monks already working and a good conversation begins about eternal life.

The monks Philosophy being much more fascinating than the food. Yet, the monks seem a bit agitated so I keep them in my prayers.

Abi
05-09-14, 01:23 PM
The silence is broken by the sound of approaching sirens.

The Bailiffs have arrived, to arrest the monks for not paying their taxes.

Abi the Abbot ushers the monks, nuns and guests into the inner sanctum, but a number of the monks and nuns disobey him, preparing Molotov cocktails from paraffin burners and the odd nip of vodka or bourbon. They hurl the quasi-bombs over the walls at the bailiffs, who respond by opening fire. The monks and nuns throw large rocks at the bailiffs.

A small group retires to the inner sanctum, led by Abi the Abbot. We shall not participate in this violence, he says. We'll have to sit this out, however long it takes.

We're marooned!

Ms. Mango
05-09-14, 01:33 PM
Sister Maria Mannko arrives at the monastery in time to hear the sirens. She flees and hides behind one of the out buildings. To her horror, she sees nuns and monks fighting with the bailiffs. They're throwing rocks and what appear to be incendiary devices! Then, once again, all is quiet.

Sister Mannko stays where she is for the time being, until she feels safe enough to join the others in the sanctum.

Abi
05-09-14, 02:05 PM
Amtram
Baal
Daydreamin
Dopes
Fuzzy
Ginnie
Hound
Luna
Mango
Sighduck
Tyger

VAMPIRES: 2 ... INNOCENTS: 8 ... UNALLIED SERIAL KILLER: 1

Abi
05-09-14, 02:12 PM
The group discusses the fact that they are marooned here, as the "war" continues outside. The incendiary-wielding monks and nuns and the bailiffs are equally matched. This standoff will last some days.

Eventually, Tyger tells the group about what she saw on his dead "brother's" corpse. Others speak of rumours of Vampirism on Mt. Mythos. Abi the Abbott joins them, and says that he too, has had hs suspicions, and pulls out a stake.

One a day he says. We vote, one a day to be staked, until this menace is no longer upon us. Let the Lord sort them out.

Abi
05-09-14, 02:13 PM
GAME ON. Day One ends on Sunday May 11 at 200 PM EST.

Discuss. Accuse. Claim. VOTE.

Amtram
05-09-14, 02:21 PM
"Well, folks, I'd say from the looks of that poor fella we saw on the way in, he either had some kind of horrible wasting disease or these "vampire" rumors are true."

Amtram stares Abbott Abi straight in the eye and asks, "so, why don't you tell us all about this miracle longevity diet? It doesn't seem to be much of a miracle after all. . .You're the head honcho, don't tell me you haven't a clue."

Abi
05-09-14, 02:23 PM
Ms. Amtram, please, it takes time to learn our ways.

Lunacie
05-09-14, 02:29 PM
The group discusses the fact that they are marooned here, as the "war" continues outside. The incendiary-wielding monks and nuns and the bailiffs are equally matched. This standoff will last some days.

Eventually, Tyger tells the group about what she saw on his dead "brother's" corpse. Others speak of rumours of Vampirism on Mt. Mythos. Abi the Abbott joins them, and says that he too, has had hs suspicions, and pulls out a stake.

One a day he says. We vote, one a day to be staked, until this menace is no longer upon us. Let the Lord sort them out.

Let me help the Lord with a clue. I didn't get here until after that poor fellow was already dead. Of course I didn't kill him.

Abi
05-09-14, 02:34 PM
So, shall we start discussing who might have?

Amtram
05-09-14, 02:36 PM
What if the killer is out there tossing firebombs?

Amtram
05-09-14, 02:37 PM
By the way, who are our monks and nuns? We should be able to recognize them from their clothes, you know.

ginniebean
05-09-14, 02:42 PM
The silence is broken by the sound of approaching sirens.

The Bailiffs have arrived, to arrest the monks for not paying their taxes.

Abi the Abbot ushers the monks, nuns and guests into the inner sanctum, but a number of the monks and nuns disobey him, preparing Molotov cocktails from paraffin burners and the odd nip of vodka or bourbon. They hurl the quasi-bombs over the walls at the bailiffs, who respond by opening fire. The monks and nuns throw large rocks at the bailiffs.

A small group retires to the inner sanctum, led by Abi the Abbot. We shall not participate in this violence, he says. We'll have to sit this out, however long it takes.

We're marooned!

Makes a sign and starts picketing the bailiffs! No taxation without representation! Throws a few rocks!

ginniebean
05-09-14, 02:44 PM
I always wear the latest in fashion cowls

Lunacie
05-09-14, 02:48 PM
I'm wearing jeans, a white silk t-shirt and a brown suede crop jacket with sandals.

Abi
05-09-14, 02:51 PM
SISTER BEAN! Get back here@@

ginniebean
05-09-14, 03:53 PM
I'm here! Yes my son?

Abi
05-09-14, 04:10 PM
Son? I'm the bloody Abbott.

Who do you think we should stake as a Vampire?

ginniebean
05-09-14, 04:16 PM
Well, has everyone arrived? I know Lunacie is inspiring bad thought in some of the monks. She came here because she heard she'd be at the head of the conga line of hard up monks!

Doot Doot Doot doo doo doot!

I'm thinking!

Abi
05-09-14, 04:31 PM
Tsk tsk. This is going to cause deranged masturbation amoung the monks.

Sister Mannko please get some decent hijabs for Ms Luna and Ms Amtram and our other female visitors.

Lunacie
05-09-14, 04:32 PM
Conga dancing is VERY good exercise, but not really something we should be focused on right now.

ginniebean
05-09-14, 07:41 PM
No rhyme, no reason! Daydreaming gets the stake! random first vote!

Abi
05-10-14, 04:29 AM
1 vote Daydreamin
10 votes outstanding

Lunacie
05-10-14, 11:29 AM
Wouldn't a real nun know that the Abbot is called "father", not "son?"

It's possible that Sister Ginnie isn't a real nun, eh?

It's possible she's actually a vampire and should be swiftly staked.

Amtram
05-10-14, 11:34 AM
Who's been quiet so far? I vote whoever is skulking silently in the back. . .

That would narrow it down. That would give us:
Baal
Daydreamin
Dopes
Hound
Sighduck

You five may want to think of defending yourselves. . .

Ms. Mango
05-10-14, 12:31 PM
Has everyone arrived on the island? Kinda hard to tell from where I am. I'm going to have to make a run for the sanctuary.

Greyhound1
05-10-14, 12:39 PM
I have been stoning the bailiffs with sister Ginnie and holding them off with Molotov cocktails.

I did see Abi the Abbott discussing something with the head bailiff. I think he may have sent them and is on their side. It has been rumored that Abi the Abbot is the real tax collector. Don't trust him he wants to take your soul.

ginniebean
05-10-14, 01:02 PM
I have been stoning the bailiffs with sister Ginnie and holding them off with Molotov cocktails.

I did see Abi the Abbott discussing something with the head bailiff. I think he may have sent them and is on their side. It has been rumored that Abi the Abbot is the real tax collector. Don't trust him he wants to take your soul.

You would think an abbot would know monasteries don't pay tax! Is it theatre to get tourists to donate more or has he been drinking 200$ a bottle brandy!

So many possibilities.

Amtram
05-10-14, 03:24 PM
How much longer do we have to vote? I'm still scoping out the folks who aren't speaking up. Hate those random first votes.

Fuzzy12
05-10-14, 03:34 PM
*Fuzzy arrives on mount something. *

Gday monky mates. Sorry my flight Was delayed. I hope I haven't missed anything. Anyone enlightened yet? :)

Fuzzy12
05-10-14, 07:28 PM
Where has everyone run off to? This place Is like a ghost town. :scratch:

Lunacie
05-10-14, 07:30 PM
Luna is wandering around taking photos of everything.

And everyone.

Fuzzy12
05-10-14, 07:31 PM
Smiles at the camera :)

Dopes1
05-10-14, 10:21 PM
Who's been quiet so far? I vote whoever is skulking silently in the back. . .

That would narrow it down. That would give us:
Baal
Daydreamin
Dopes
Hound
Sighduck

You five may want to think of defending yourselves. . .
I nominate Amtram, for trying to distract attention away from herself.

That's a classic vampire, if ever I've seen one.

Also:
deranged masturbation amoung the monks

Greyhound1
05-11-14, 12:13 AM
I nominate Amtram, for trying to distract attention away from herself.

That's a classic vampire, if ever I've seen one.

Also:

Amtram can't be a vampire unless they come out during the day.

Daydreamin must be resting up for a busy night!

Baal Moom
05-11-14, 02:56 AM
With all these masculine monks baking in the sun all day long, sweating and whatnot, going crazy from heat and longing, I figured there must be a brothel around here. And there is. So I'll be here for a while, sacrificing weregoats to the Elder Gods with the she-monks (they're not strictly nuns). Oh, and I would nominate Amtram for staking as well, since she listed me, and just about anyone else, so treacherously. She is too dangerous. We must rid ourselves of dissenting elements.

@Greyhound: We cannot know fow show. Vampire habits are terra incognita.

Fuzzy12
05-11-14, 06:12 AM
Did anyone mention masculine monks baking in the sun? *Wanders off in search of earthly enlightenment*:)

Ms. Mango
05-11-14, 09:20 AM
Sister Maria Mannko runs past the sunbaking monks, averting her eyes and trying not to think about what monks do under their robes, and finally makes it to the relative safety of the sanctum.

Abi
05-11-14, 09:24 AM
1 vote Daydreamin
2 votes Amtram

8 votes remaining

Day 1 is extended to 500 PM US EST

Someone will be staked.

Also, the Bourbon Vampire, Witch, Cop, Doctor, and Reporter can send me their targets. Send me a secondary target in case your primary gets staked today

Fuzzy12
05-11-14, 09:44 AM
I haven't read all the posts. Has anyone said anything suspicious? Why Are smtram and dsydreaming under suspicion?

ginniebean
05-11-14, 12:47 PM
Sister Maria! You look flushed! I swear this is the most profligate monastery! I think the abbot indulges in the drink!

Abi
05-11-14, 12:49 PM
You all have just over 4 hours to vote.

Baal Moom
05-11-14, 12:52 PM
Sister Maria! You look flushed! I swear this is the most profligate monastery! I think the abbot indulges in the drink!

The Abbot brews the drink. And he can find unusual uses for the goat. He drinks Goat.

ginniebean
05-11-14, 01:04 PM
Goat milk makes the world famous cheese this monastery is known for, we'll that and the brandy.

Baal Moom
05-11-14, 01:10 PM
Cheese is certainly involved, but I don't reckon it's used for eating. A reliable source has told me the monastery's expenses for the last year include several tens of thousands of Euro spent on webcams.

Fuzzy12
05-11-14, 01:20 PM
I'd love to see what those webcams picked up (apart from the. .err.. obvious)

Did sister maria really avert her eyes out of piety or was it the bright sun that troubled her??:scratch:

Ms. Mango
05-11-14, 03:07 PM
Monks, booze, goats (and their "uses")--seems like monastic life on an island is very different than on the mainland...

Amtram
05-11-14, 03:29 PM
Hmmm. It would be foolish to suspect me - I'm a visitor to this place for the first time, you know. But I'm very observant, and perhaps Baal and Dopes are aware of this and concerned for their safety.

A vote for either of them while there's only one other contender besides me for staking would be ill-advised, so I'm going to go ahead and cast mine. . .

VOTE: DAYDREAMIN

But you two had better find some way to prove that you're human, as I am, or you might have more to worry about later!

BTW, Baal is clearly not of the monastic bent - how about you, Dopes? Visitor or resident? I'm thinking that this vampirism thing is an inside job. . .

Fuzzy12
05-11-14, 03:46 PM
Does any one know off the top of their head who voted for amtram and who is the other person who voted for daydreaming?

Oh, got it. Baal and dopes voted for amtram. So dopes might just be trying to saving his own *** but Ball jumping on the bandwagon a bit too eagerly is slightly suspect. Also, all that obsession with goats, webcams and masculine monks basking in the sun isn't very good for our souls so I'm going to vote for Baal. Though Amtram does seem strangely very suspicious of quiet folks..in a monastery :scratch:

Maybe Baal and Dopes are both vamps and are combining their powers to take out an innocent... :scratch:

Anyway, Baal it is for now. :)

#Vote: Baal

Lunacie
05-11-14, 03:54 PM
I vote for Daydreamin too.

TygerSan
05-11-14, 03:55 PM
Eyes everyone suspiciously. . . Scratches head.

So many visitors. So many unknown quantities. And my fellow bretheren seem to have gone temporarily mad. Oh dear.

I vote sighduck because no one else has yet and I will not be single handedly responsible for the first death without any info whatsoever.

Baal Moom
05-11-14, 04:06 PM
Well, the she-monks in the monastery brothel think I'm quite Man enough, I can assure you of that. What can I do to prove that I am human?

ginniebean
05-11-14, 05:12 PM
Nuns in a brothel! Oh I think not!

Abi
05-11-14, 05:38 PM
Internet spazzy so I'll be quick.

Daydreamin was staked. Unfortunately she was an Innocent Human.

All with night actions who have not PM'd me yet may now do so. Those with violent night actions included, as Night Phase has started, and will end at 500 PM EST Monday May 12.

Abi
05-11-14, 05:39 PM
Internet spazzy so I'll be quick.

Daydreamin was staked. Unfortunately she was an Innocent Human.

All with night actions who have not PM'd me yet may now do so. Those with violent night actions included, as Night Phase has started, and will end at 500 PM EST Monday May 12.

Abi
05-12-14, 10:43 AM
Moderator Note: Baal, tone it down please.

Abi
05-12-14, 05:23 PM
DAY TWO

Someone was turned into a Vampire last night.

There were no other incidents of significance.

DAY 2 ends on Tuesday May 13 at 500 PM EST. Discuss. Accuse. Claim. VOTE.

The player with the most votes WILL be staked.

Greyhound1
05-12-14, 08:51 PM
I am the only one still fending off the bailiffs

Has everyone been drinking? We still have a war on our hands. Get out in the sunlight and help me!

Amtram
05-12-14, 09:41 PM
Wow. What a night. I hardly slept a wink.

I slump against the stone walls, partly because I'm really tired, partly because I'm a drama queen. Ouch. The stones are sharp. And scalp wounds bleed a lot. I guess I need to go find a compress and a band-aid. But maybe some people are paying a little too much attention to the blood dribbling down my temple. Hmmm.

Fuzzy12
05-13-14, 03:43 AM
Blood trickling down your temples?? Are you ok? Did you get into a fight?? Did you get into a fight with a stone wall?? :eek:

Is that really your story?? :scratch::confused:

Amtram
05-13-14, 09:54 AM
No, Fuzzy, check out how sharp this is (pointing to the wall that now has a little bloodstain)! I was up late last night, and then they kept waking us up - either the fighting and explosions or the call to prayer. I can't believe that I thought this would be a restful retreat.

I've been holding my hand against my head, and the bleeding seems to have stopped, but look at this, Fuzzy (holding out bloody hand for all to see) I'm a mess! Can you help me get this cleaned and bandaged?

Lunacie
05-13-14, 01:06 PM
Luna wonders what's going on between Amtram and Sister Ginnie and wanders over to check things out.

She sees the blood pouring from the wounds on Amtram's head (nothing bleeds like a head wound) and promptly turns away to vomit.

ginniebean
05-13-14, 02:37 PM
Anyone for Duck stake?

I vote Sighduck! I vote cause the duck is being WAY too quiet.

Abi
05-13-14, 02:38 PM
Day 2 is extended till 500 PM EST on Wednesday May 14

Please get voting people.

Abi
05-13-14, 02:38 PM
1 vote Sighduck

9 votes outstanding

Lunacie
05-13-14, 03:04 PM
I vote for Abbot Abi ... er, I mean ... Sighduck.

Sorry, I'm not feeling very well at the moment.

Amtram
05-13-14, 05:12 PM
I'm going to whisper in a few ears here. . .Baal has obviously been eyeing the ladies with a certain kind of hunger, but nothing nearly as intense as the way he just looked at my bloody hand. Practically drooling!

I am going to VOTE BAAL, and I advise the rest of you to do so as well. . .

Baal Moom
05-13-14, 05:17 PM
You must be properly deranged. I hate to admit it, but seeing people bleeding worries me. Doesn't it worry you?

I'll vote sighduck as well.

Greyhound1
05-13-14, 05:55 PM
Bloody people sound delicious, but I think we may be having Duck for dinner.
It goes great with Brandi and goat cheese.

Another vote for sighduck.

Fuzzy12
05-13-14, 06:03 PM
We already staked an innocent human. That can't be good for our eternal soul! ! :scratch: Who voted for day dreaming apart ftom amtram?

Hound..why sighdck? Anything we should know?

Greyhound1
05-13-14, 06:48 PM
We already staked an innocent human. That can't be good for our eternal soul! ! :scratch: Who voted for day dreaming apart ftom amtram?

Hound..why sighdck? Anything we should know?

The duck has been missing for days. Only a vampire can sleep that long.
I saw blood stains on his white feathers when the bailiffs showed up. He mysteriously disappeared soon after.

Daydreamin22
05-13-14, 11:38 PM
I forgive you if you're worrying.

TygerSan
05-14-14, 11:30 AM
I'm going to vote sighduck as well. . . where *is* he?

Abi
05-14-14, 11:32 AM
5 votes sighduck
1 vote Baal

4 votes outstanding

Fuzzy12
05-14-14, 11:52 AM
Sigh, so it looks like the second voting is going to be rather random too but I'm going to go with the majority and vote for sighduck as well so our more critically inclined monks and nuns can do some investigations in the night.

Vote sighduck..

Abi
05-14-14, 12:02 PM
The small group gathers in the inner sanctum and drives the stake through sighduck's heart. He screams, and bleeds, and dies. Sighduck was an Innocent Human.

Good job :rolleyes:

It is now TWIGHLIGHT and will remain so till 500 PM EST. The thread will remain open until we close for nightphase.

Those with non violent night actions can send me your targets if you haven't already

Abi
05-14-14, 12:08 PM
Active Players, in alphabetical order:

Amtram
Baal
Dopes
Fuzzy
Ginnie
Hound
Luna
Mango
Tyger

VAMPIRES: 3 ... INNOCENTS: 5 ... UNALLIED SERIAL KILLER: 1

Eliminated:

Name...................Manner of Elimination.......................Alignment/Species/Special Role

1. Daydreamin..........Mob-staked on Day ONE.......................Innocent/Human/None or Undisclosed
2. Sighduck............Mob-staked on Day TWO.......................Innocent/Human/None or Undisclosed

Amtram
05-14-14, 01:22 PM
You must be properly deranged. I hate to admit it, but seeing people bleeding worries me. Doesn't it worry you?

I'll vote sighduck as well.

Why, because it's being wasted? You can't fool me. . .

Baal Moom
05-14-14, 03:02 PM
Why, because it's being wasted? You can't fool me. . .

I don't know what you're talking about. I don't have the most pristine of records, but I'm not a vampire.

Abi
05-14-14, 05:18 PM
NIGHT TWO

All those with Night Actions who have not messaged me yet may do so.

Night 2 ends Thursday May 15 500 PM EST

Abi
05-15-14, 04:58 PM
DAY THREE

The group gathers in the inner sanctum. They immediately notice the absence of Baal Moom. Going to his room, they find his burnt up skeleton, head removed from body. Baal was a Vampire. Unfortunately, another innocent was also turned into a Vampire last night. Things are looking bad for the innocents

Discuss. Accuse. Claim. VOTE. Someone will be staked

Day 3 ends at 500 PM EST on Saturday May 17

Abi
05-15-14, 05:00 PM

Amtram
Dopes
Fuzzy
Ginnie
Hound
Luna
Mango
Tyger

VAMPIRES: 3 ... INNOCENTS: 5 ... UNALLIED SERIAL KILLER: 1

Eliminated:

Name...................Manner of Elimination.......................Alignment/Species/Special Role

1. Daydreamin..........Mob-staked on Day ONE.......................Innocent/Human/None or Undisclosed
2. Sighduck............Mob-staked on Day TWO.......................Innocent/Human/None or Undisclosed
3. Baal................Decapitated on Night TWO....................Vampires/Vampire/None or Undisclosed

Fuzzy12
05-15-14, 05:11 PM
Oopsie @ sighduck :o and :yes: @ vamp

So it seems like we are g horribly incompetent at staking but someone, either the hunter, serisl killer or our friendly neighbor hood werewolf is more successful.

Amtram I'm sorry we didn't listen to you. It seems like you had a rather violent encounter with baal. I'm wondering if you found out anything interesting last night??

Amtram
05-15-14, 08:54 PM
I did, indeed - but I certainly do wish you all had listened to me in the first place.

Fuzzy12
05-16-14, 10:27 AM
Let's get staking my fellow spiritually minded friends. :)

The first two stakings were pretty much completely random but now we've got something to go on.

I'm guessing that amtram is either the cop, witch or reporter. Or she could be the werewolf. Actually that might be likely since it seems that Baal attacked her in the first night but she got away with a scratch ..or maybe she had OSI :scratch:

Sigh, any other info..about anyone?? :scratch:

TygerSan
05-16-14, 10:32 AM
Yeah, Amtram, any Intel? You seem to be in the know somehow.

Somehow I'm not sure that the vampires are our only problem, either :scratch:
Other things also go bump in the night. Human things.

ginniebean
05-16-14, 11:09 PM
Ok, I have been gone for two days did everyone stop playing. On the upside I am now moved into my lovely new home!. :)

ginniebean
05-16-14, 11:14 PM
I got the ball rolling the last two times and flubbed it. Someone else has to this time. See if you guys can do better!

Fuzzy12
05-17-14, 12:12 AM
I've just go no idea whom to vote for :scratch:

Everyone looks fairly undead to me... though it could just be the air:cool:

Greyhound1
05-17-14, 01:51 AM
I've just go no idea whom to vote for :scratch:

Everyone looks fairly undead to me... though it could just be the air:cool:

I am fairly undead:) and tracking a Vamp. I will get back to you on it.

Amtram
05-17-14, 09:28 AM
Well, Tyger, you seem OK to me. . .but that leaves the question of who *isn't* OK, doesn't it?

Abi
05-17-14, 10:10 AM
Under 7hours to VOTE people

Fuzzy12
05-17-14, 10:39 AM
Any suggestions? ms mango has been uncharacteristically quiet?

And the hound does look a bit pale..:scratch:

Fuzzy12
05-17-14, 10:41 AM
Abi..you haven't given any clues at all:eek: are you too busy with err abotty stuff? ?:umm1:

Greyhound1
05-17-14, 11:38 AM
Any suggestions? ms mango has been uncharacteristically quiet?

And the hound does look a bit pale..:scratch:

I am a bit pale because I just saw a drunk Vampire covered in blood.
I barely escaped.

Fuzzy12
05-17-14, 11:53 AM
Who? Did you get attacked hound?

Amtram
05-17-14, 12:51 PM
Yeah, that sounds awfully suspicious, especially given your "undead" comment earlier. I mean, who simply "escapes" a vampire?

VOTE GREYHOUND1

Abi
05-17-14, 12:58 PM
1 vote Hound

7 votes outstanding

Fuzzy12
05-17-14, 01:45 PM
Hound.. I'm guessing you are either avamp or the wolf... what s your defense? :scratch:

Fuzzy12
05-17-14, 02:30 PM
AnywY orry gtg

Vote hound

Abi
05-17-14, 02:41 PM
2 votes Hound

6 votes outstanding

Lunacie
05-17-14, 03:52 PM
I'll vote for anyone who isn't me ... I Vote Hound.

Abi
05-17-14, 04:04 PM
3 votes Hound

5 votes outstanding

Under an hour left

Ms. Mango
05-17-14, 04:08 PM
This is the strangest island I've ever been on and it's too far to swim to the mainland (don't think I haven't considered it!). I'm terrified out of my wits.

Although I'm not one to jump on the bandwagon, and there have been few clues so far, I'm going to vote for the hound to be staked.

Abi
05-17-14, 04:30 PM
4 votes hound

4 votes outstanding

Greyhound1
05-17-14, 05:38 PM
Wow. What a night. I hardly slept a wink.

I slump against the stone walls, partly because I'm really tired, partly because I'm a drama queen. Ouch. The stones are sharp. And scalp wounds bleed a lot. I guess I need to go find a compress and a band-aid. But maybe some people are paying a little too much attention to the blood dribbling down my temple. Hmmm.

My comment are suspicious?

1 Vote for the real Vampire. Amtram

Abi
05-17-14, 05:43 PM
The group stakes Hound. Once again, they took out an Innocent Human

It is now

NIGHT THREE

Please send me your Night Actions.

Night 3 ends at 500 PM EST on Monday the 19th.

Abi
05-20-14, 02:46 AM
The game is on a short hiatus til 500 PM EST today due to my being very busy.

Abi
05-20-14, 04:34 PM
DAY FOUR

Our group wakes up to the smell of burnt flesh.

And it's not just the bailiffs outside who are burning. Fuzzy and Amtram are missing, and a quick survey of their rooms shows that they have both burnt up like Vampires. Fuzzy was decapitated and Amtram has the remnants of a wooden stake protruding from her chest. Go Team Innocents!

But all is not safe. There is still 1 Vampire and a Serial Killer amoungst you all.

Discuss. Accuse. Claim. Vote.

Day Phase 4 ends Thu 22 May 0500 PM EST.

Someone WILL be staked.

Abi
05-20-14, 04:36 PM

Dopes
Ginnie
Luna
Mango
Tyger

VAMPIRES: 1 ... INNOCENTS: 3 ... UNALLIED SERIAL KILLER: 1

Eliminated:

3. Baal................Decapitated on Night TWO....................Vampires/Vampire/None or Undisclosed
4. Hound...............Mob-staked on Day THREE.....................Innocent/Human/None or Undisclosed
5. Fuzzy...............Decapitated on Night THREE..................Vampires/Vampire/None or Undisclosed
6. Amtram..............Staked on Night THREE.......................Vampires/Vampire/None or Undisclosed

TygerSan
05-20-14, 05:18 PM
Hmm. . . the serial killer seems to be doing us a favor. WTG.

Most of the remaining players have been rather . . . silent. Makes voting harder.

Lunacie
05-20-14, 06:19 PM
(from Lunacie ... My computer was fried Sunday - had to buy a new wifi connect Monday ... Tuesday have a migraine and went back to bed for several hours)

Luna: Two deaths? Both vampires? Does that mean we're safe now? ... probably not. I'd rather be safe but sorry than wake up tomorrow to find the vampire(s) have struck again.

I vote we stake Ginnie.

Abi
05-20-14, 06:25 PM
1 vote Ginnie

4 votes outstanding

ginniebean
05-21-14, 12:35 PM
Whoa whoa! I know I've been quiet but I've been in the middle of a move! Don't stake me! I'm an innocent! One vampire left and we win!!! That just doesn't happen! Guys, we're close to a human win! Don't blow it by staking me!

ginniebean
05-21-14, 12:46 PM
OK, I think with one vamp left, the vamp might take a risk in day phase by voting first hoping for a tag along. I'm voting Lunacie, if the vamp dies we win!!!!

Abi
05-21-14, 12:54 PM
1 vote Ginnie
1 vote Luna

3 votes outstanding

Abi
05-21-14, 01:43 PM
Tyger... vote much?

Mannko? Dopes?

Lunacie
05-21-14, 01:50 PM
OK, I think with one vamp left, the vamp might take a risk in day phase by voting first hoping for a tag along. I'm voting Lunacie, if the vamp dies we win!!!!

Ha, that's grasping at straws to minimize your guilt. If you really want to win by killing the vampire, don't kill me. I'm not the vampire.

ginniebean
05-21-14, 03:23 PM
I have no guilt and I am not a vampire! I'm a nun for goodness sake! Not a free wheeling huss like you! :)

Lunacie
05-21-14, 03:34 PM
I have no guilt and I am not a vampire! I'm a nun for goodness sake! Not a free wheeling huss like you! :)

What proof do you have for that accusation?!?

Dopes1
05-21-14, 06:12 PM
I nominate Lunacie.

Innocent human that says, "I'm not a vampire"?

Definitely not.

ginniebean
05-21-14, 06:26 PM
What proof do you have for that accusation?!?

I saw you drinking and flirting with the abbot!

Abi
05-21-14, 06:29 PM
2 votes Luna
1 vote Ginnie

2 votes outstanding

Lunacie
05-21-14, 06:51 PM
I nominate Lunacie.

Innocent human that says, "I'm not a vampire"?

Definitely not.

So far everyone who has said "I'm not a vampire" has actually been an innocent human.

How can you be sure I'm not telling the truth? :umm1:

I saw you drinking and flirting with the abbot!

The abbot was the only one drinking and there was no flirting of any sort.
I was asking him questions about whether there had been any deaths before we all arrived.
He was too drunk to answer coherently.

Abi
05-21-14, 07:06 PM
Excuse me?

Ms. Mango
05-21-14, 07:34 PM
This is a tough call. I'm not sure.

Abi
05-22-14, 02:45 PM
JUst over 2 hours left to VOTE

TygerSan
05-22-14, 03:17 PM
Well, nobody's making a good case for or against staking anyone else. :scratch:

I'm still in the dark here. I'm going to vote Ginnie. . .

Ms. Mango
05-22-14, 08:35 PM
What about dopes?

ginniebean
05-23-14, 01:25 AM
Mango, who's it going to be? you're the tie breaker

Abi
05-23-14, 02:25 AM
Mango's too late.

Voting closed at 500 PM EST despite my not being here.

I shall draw a name from a hat.

Abi
05-23-14, 02:27 AM
The mob decides to stake...

Abi
05-23-14, 02:27 AM
Ginnibean

Abi
05-23-14, 02:28 AM
But they couldn't find her (She had OSI, which has now expired). So they staked Luna instead. Once again, they got an INNOCENT HUMAN

It is now twilight. I shall announce the start of Night Phase shortly.

Fuzzy12
05-23-14, 04:29 AM
THis is super exciting!!! I'm really curious who is going to win..and who killed me!!! ((( :mad:))) :D

Lunacie
05-23-14, 10:18 AM
But they couldn't find her (She had OSI, which has now expired). So they staked Luna instead. Once again, they got an INNOCENT HUMAN

It is now twilight. I shall announce the start of Night Phase shortly.

:(

Oh well, I won last time! :lol:

Abi
05-23-14, 11:44 AM
NIGHT FOUR

You all can now send me your NIght Actions.

Night 4 ends on Sat May 24 at 500 PM EST.

Abi
05-23-14, 11:46 AM

Dopes
Ginnie
Mango
Tyger

VAMPIRES: 1 ... INNOCENTS: 2 ... UNALLIED SERIAL KILLER: 1

Eliminated:

4. Hound...............Mob-staked on Day THREE.....................Innocent/Human/None or Undisclosed
5. Fuzzy...............Decapitated on Night THREE..................Vampires/Vampire/None or Undisclosed
6. Amtram..............Staked on Night THREE.......................Vampires/Vampire/None or Undisclosed
7. Luna................Mob-staked on Day FOUR......................Innocent/Human/None or Undisclosed

Abi
05-24-14, 12:02 AM
Tygersan was killed with a stake. She was the Hunter.

Dopes turned Ginnie into a Vampire

Vampires win 2 - 1

Winners:

Dopes
Ginnie

Losers:

Mango (Hybrid)

and everyone who died.

Abi
05-24-14, 12:03 AM
Dopes and Ginnie escaped Mt Mythos and went on to spread evil and terror elsewhere.

Abi
05-24-14, 12:06 AM
Fuzzy was the DOctor, turned by Baal
Amtram was the COp, turned by Fuzzy
Ginnie was the SK, turned by Dopes
Luna was the reporter
Baal was the Bourbon Vampire killed by Ginnie
Fuzzy was also killed by Ginnie
Amtram was killed by Tyger.
Tyger was killed by Ginnie,

Amtram
05-24-14, 10:34 AM
Have we ever had a game with the innocents winning?

ginniebean
05-24-14, 01:04 PM
I almost won as serial killer! I was stoked to do it too! But ok win as vamp. :)I was quite the lil killer wasn't I? :)

Lunacie
05-24-14, 02:09 PM
I'm a little confused on this ... did the original vampires get killed and Dopes and Ginnie were humans turned into vampire sduring the game?

ginniebean
05-24-14, 02:14 PM
I don't know who the originals were I got turned last night.

I just tried to kill off vamps or who I thought was a vamp, in order to try for a serial killer win.

Baal was an original cause he stinks of bourbon.

Abi
05-25-14, 01:21 AM
Dopes was an Original.

Baal was the other original, killed by Ginnie.

Fuzzy and Amtram were turned, but then killed (by G and T respectively)

Abi
05-25-14, 01:22 AM
Luna,

Innocents have won about one third of the games. Vamps have won the rest.