View Full Version : A Good post.....

Vandeluca
05-09-14, 11:23 PM
Sometimes it get tough to focus on the positives..However I wanted to share because I got my early Mother's Day Present. Today, another mom that has a son, and friendly enough but I don't really hang out with her. I saw her son the other day waiting for pick up and he seemed quiet. Anyway, today, she stopped my husband after school, and put her hand on her heart and said "your daughter really warms my heart. She lifted up "X" when he was really feeling down this week."...Apparenly mine noticed his sadness and tried to comfort him and also told him to cheer up. He obviously took the news home to mom. I know it sounds small....but I know she;s a special and ultra sensitive kid..I almost cried b/c it is so great to hear. I explained to my daughter to keep that up..and because of nice genuine behavior I bet that if he ever hears anyone make fun, or ignore, he will probably think twice before joining in. I was so happy today... I just wanted to share..bc of late my posts have not been positive...

LynneC
05-10-14, 08:50 AM
Thank you for sharing...
that was heartwarming... :)