View Full Version : Irritability?

yellowflowers
05-10-14, 01:02 PM
Hi :)

Does anyone else get extremely irritable? I've always been the agitated restless sort.... Have understood it as part of the hyperactivity adhd picture. Ritalin helped hugely with it, at some point everyday my whole life (sometimes multiple times ;)) I would feel like I could EXPLODE with restlessness.... And now that feeling is rare...

But irritabilness? It's become more if an issue lately, and I'm not sure if it's connected or more to do with low mood/depression.

Lately I can get so irritable my skin ITCHES, my BRAIN ITCHES!!! :scratch::scratch::scratch:

It doesn't seem to be connected to any one thing that's bothered me, more maybe general low mood.

The only thing I've found that helps to relieve it is exercise. And that doesn't always work.

Can anyone else relate? What helps you ease feeling irritable?

Xxx

BellaVita
05-10-14, 01:24 PM
I'm always irritable....I don't think there's a time I'm *not* irritable, anymore.

You're not alone.

ginniebean
05-10-14, 05:54 PM
When I am stressed I get irritable. I don't like that *****!

yellowflowers
05-25-14, 10:22 AM
I'm always irritable....I don't think there's a time I'm *not* irritable, anymore.

You're not alone.

Thanks Xxx is there anything you've found that eases it?

yellowflowers
05-25-14, 10:23 AM
When I am stressed I get irritable. I don't like that *****!

Yeh - definitely when stressed / under pressure, it can be so hard to manage irritable feelings or make sense of them

Xxx

John the Runner
07-15-14, 02:31 AM
I'm very irritable....and I don't like it...I know exactly what irritates me: not being understood. ..on the "stupid easy" issues...like when I try to explain where the pencil is...and the other person doesn't understand...I say, "It is in the top drawer of the desk"....and the other person says "what desk?". There is only one desk in the frigging building and I get a "stupid" question like that...sooo...I say in a condescending tone, "there is a room at the top of the stairs at this address we are currently in. The room with the door that is immediately to the left at the top of the stairs...One the door to this room is opened, there is a piece of furniture that has a rounded top. This is where the "desk" is". Inside this desk is the pencil I am referring to".

This kind of misunderstanding just makes me crazy. I could go on and on...different fragrances of the same flower...The flower of being misunderstood....I hate not being understood.m.and often I am misunderstood and often I am angry as heืื about it...

Veamir
07-16-14, 07:06 PM
Misunderstood, Irriatability its normal I think... After doc. says findly, that i have adhd i was treated for neurosis x>.
At night this irriatability gets to a highter level, nightmer, but you are not sleeping, tuching hurts, worlds hurts In this ''attacks'' your own body... its unnatural