View Full Version : does anyone major in finance here?

allen7974
05-15-14, 04:35 AM
hello,

i am allen, a college student in taiwan. i major in finance, and i would love to know student who also major in finance in different countries.

maybe we can exchange our notes or thoughts through the internet! it will be interesting to talk the same subject with different background. also, some information related to our major can be share to each others.

thank you!

MADD As A Hatte
05-16-14, 08:20 AM
hello,

i am allen, a college student in taiwan. i major in finance, and i would love to know student who also major in finance in different countries.

maybe we can exchange our notes or thoughts through the internet! it will be interesting to talk the same subject with different background. also, some information related to our major can be share to each others.

thank you!

Hi Allen, Perhaps have a look at the quizlet site. Lots of students from different faculties in different universities get on there.

You might also look at LinkedIn.com ... they now have a student classification for members.

Also, I have connections with the Macquarie University (Sydney) Applied Finance Unit, if that might be of interest to you. Let me know by private message if you'd like to discuss further.

Cheers