View Full Version : Software to help with ADHD?

wyleops
05-26-14, 02:25 PM
When I have trouble focusing at work I usually try to work on something that is interesting to me until I get inspired and I can go back to what I really need to do. Lately, Iíve been thinking about software to help people with ADHD.

Forums like this one take care of providing support and community and there are many flavors of scheduling software available. But is there something missing that would specifically help us in our daily lives? I know there are other developers on this site and if anyone takes this information and beats me to it, Iím good with that. Iíd also be open to creating an open source project if I can get a good set of requirements.

So, what would help you in daily life?

Connecting and networking accountability partners?
Specific features missing from current scheduling software?
Tracking of depression or manic cycles?
Any crazy thing you can think of?

dvdnvwls
05-26-14, 02:42 PM
I don't know the field of scheduling software, so this may already be out there - but one thing I've noticed that would help me is:

When "snoozing" or otherwise putting off a task, I would like to not be allowed to simply snooze it, but instead be required to enter a new start time for the task. In essence, "Well, if you're not going to do it now, then when ARE you going to do it?" :)