View Full Version : On fakin' it (ADD, not orgasms)

MADD As A Hatte
05-27-14, 10:10 AM
I've recently started my first year of a psychology degree. Lots of interesting things to learn. And random things to consider. For example ...

There's a school of thought that says "Don't tell people they've got 'XYZ', because they'll start acting as thought they have XYZ.".

It's called "labelling". I thought nothing of it until a few days ago, when a student raised it in a tute in the context of people "faking their ADHD". I burst out laughing. As you do. And when the lecturer asked me why I couldn't take it seriously (the concept that people can fake ADD), I started to say "Well, it'd be really hard to sustain it, over the long haul. You'd forget to do it sometimes."

They all looked at me quizzically and so I shrugged it off.

But I've been thinking about "labelling", and if I may, I'd like to pose each of you a specific question:

What's the ONE single ADD / ADHD trait that you COULD NOT fake over the medium-long term?

For example, I couldn't fake my swearing. It's inherent, totally natural. It's punctuation, not abuse. I'm a very nicely brung up gel, but I've sworn like a pro since I was about seven years old.

When I'm off my meds, I swear a blue streak inside my head, and if I don't watch it, I swear out loud as well. But when I'm on Concerta / Ritalin, I hardly swear at all. I couldn't possibly fake this particular talent for hilarious, creative swearing, particularly in INAPPROPRIATE situations.

What's your particular ADD "thing"?

addthree
05-27-14, 10:30 AM
I have an excuse now. I swear a lot, Never thought about it being ADD. I think I also do it less when I take the medication. You cant fake the attention span of a gnat. (daydreaming,fidgeting,) It would be like faking tourette's syndrome. Which my good friend was convinced I had because I swear so much.

Nicksgonefishin
05-27-14, 10:50 AM
It's called "labelling". I thought nothing of it until a few days ago, when a student raised it in a tute in the context of people "faking their ADHD". I burst out laughing. As you do. And when the lecturer asked me why I couldn't take it seriously (the concept that people can fake ADD), I started to say "Well, it'd be really hard to sustain it, over the long haul. You'd forget to do it sometimes."

This just made me blow milk out my nose! Thank you for that! :D

That being said I did do what some might consider "too much" research on adhd and believed that I had symptoms and severity that I didn't. I never got around to filling in the "nicks adhd symptoms" list. Recently I'm re-realizing how sublte my adhd is(I relearn things all the time). Balancing learned hopelessness with forgiveness of what is actually my reality is really hard for me .

I do agree with your teacher/professor? (expletive deleted) LABELS! Beyond a mutual talking point so others have some idea of what is going on labels do more harm than good(IMO). Instead of trying to fight it I have taken a different approach to how I interpret labels. It is a label for something that is going on in my brain. The label isn't who I am. For good measure **** stigma as well.

I couldn't fake being a space cadet. I mean come on. I would space out while pretending to space out! I've actually done this in mindfulness practice when I'm supposed to "let my mind wander". With that particular mindfulness practice I'm a black belt champion already!!!

stef
05-27-14, 11:02 AM
There is no way I could fake "understanding instructions and directions" !

Corina86
05-27-14, 11:27 AM
I doubt anyone could fake being like me in the long term. But then again, most of my features/symptoms aren't even known to most people around me. Only my close friends know I have this disorder. My parents still think I could "snap out of it" if I tried hard enough.

Here are some things which I believe would be hard to fake though:

-doing nothing but pacing around the room and daydreaming for a couple of hours each day, even if you have the possibility to do more useful or fun things; I think a normal person could do that only if he/she was confined for a long period of time, otherwise I can't see who'd be willing to sacrifice so much of their lives just to prove they have a disorder

-being really lousy at things you need to do or you like to do: team sports, most computer games, riding a bike, dancing and driving- if someone likes driving for example, then that person would have to give that up, because I can't be a good driver even if my life depends on it (and being a lousy driver really can cost you your life, but I still suck at it)

-you forget things that are important to you, like going place you really want to go, buying stuff that you really need (like shampoo or tooth paste), eating, washing yourself, names and faces of people you like and want to make friends with etc. - and you have to do it all the time, not just once a week for show! People will accuse you that you don't care about them and you'll be considered less of a friend because you forgot someone's birthday, even if you'd risk you life for your friend

-you lose or forget stuff, expensive stuff sometimes, like your cell-phone or you wallet on the restaurant table; I hardly ever leave a place without forgetting something behind

-clumsiness and inattention must be present even if you have all the reasons to want to stay focused: important classes, important task, important meetings with your boss, a date with someone you like- lots of people will think less of you because of your behavior and you will suffer the consequences, like not getting a job or not being called back after the first date, but you still can't change

-ADHD seriously affects my self-esteem and this is obvious in pretty much everything I do and say. And I'm not ashamed of this disorder, but I'm not proud of it either. I don't go around telling people about it. I'd tell a teacher, if I thought it would help, but I'd have a private conversation and I would insist that it must remain confidential

-when my ADHD affects other people negatively, like when I say something stupid or forget to do something important for someone else, I feel terribly guilty and I always try to make up for that. I would never ever use it as an excuse for anything. If someone was offended about what I said, then I accept whatever consequences anyone else in my situation would have to face, ADHD or not. I don't expect to get away with it because I'm ADHD. I would like some understanding, but I feel that this understanding must come from others and it shouldn't be asked for or demanded.

Lunacie
05-27-14, 12:28 PM
Labeling? For years I was labeled "lazy" and "stupid" and "crazy" and "manipulative" and "over-sensitive."

Where were the cautions about starting to "act like" I had all those things wrong with me?

The label of ADHD (and anxiety and depression and sensory disorder) was a relief compared to those.

You know, the "experts" used to say "Don't warn people about stuff like tornados,
they'll just panic and kill themselves trying to get away."

Turns out, tornado warnings save thousands of lives every year.

We're not as think as they dumb we are ... or something like that. ;)

Diony
05-27-14, 02:43 PM
im not sure which symtoms would you like me to spell out? im pretty sure I didn't fake all the jobs I either quit abruptly or was fired from or how often I am oblivious to something that is right infront of my face or not being able to go to college! or the inability to deal with stress.

Lunacie
05-27-14, 03:03 PM
I don't think I could fake starting something (like a chore or a web search) and realize something else needs doing so go off to do that - a never-ending chain of things until I finally realize I didn't finish the first thing.

It would drive me bonkers to not finish things if my ADHD didn't make it so difficult to finish things.

RobboW
05-28-14, 05:48 AM
If you're looking for the single biggest thing, why would you try to fake being mentally disorganised? It impacts work performance and annoys family no end.

someothertime
05-28-14, 07:19 AM
that's just it madd... long term.... i suspect these peeps in the OP all have some picture in their heads of a two minute outburst.... or some escalation over months based on catalyst labels...

the things is.... and the most powerful thing i've got from this site is how intrinsicly common many shared behaviors are.... and this is before I even knew what ADHD was!

one thing....... probs that "intense gazing".... often confused for daydreaming or stuff of stephen king ;)

Stevuke79
05-28-14, 11:04 AM
I've been meaning to respond to this thread for a while and then I'll be like, "oh wait, is it actually about orgasms?.. Oh, I see it says 'faking ADHD and NOT orgasms'..ok, we're good" .. and by the time the thread loads I'll be like, "oh yeah, didn't I decide this one was about orgasms? ... " and I close the window.

I swear I'm not faking. :rolleyes:

I know this is not the topic of your thread, so forgive me, but I feel like that's a perfect "startled ADHD moment" you had there. Reading your thread I'm thinking I would say: "And do people fake depression?" And of course in the moment, a little startled and on the spot, I never can conjure things like that. And the reason I relate to the story so much is that I would probably do exactly what you did: make a joke.

Anyway, I could not fake my STARTLED STUPIDITY!! :)

sarahsweets
05-28-14, 02:00 PM
People freak out about labels and I dont always understand why. In order to treat a disease or illness, you need to have a name for it. And you need to understand why that label was applied. The difference I think, is searching the net about your symptoms, take an online test adn WHAMO! You have adhd! The diagnosis bit should be done by a doctor.

MADD As A Hatte
05-29-14, 01:08 AM
I know this is not the topic of your thread, so forgive me, but I feel like that's a perfect "startled ADHD moment" you had there. ... And the reason I relate to the story so much is that I would probably do exactly what you did: make a joke.

You crack me up, Steve! Yes, it was a perfect "startled ADHD moment".

And here's another ADD thing which I, personally, cannot fake: COMPLETELY missing the point of things. Just not getting it. Missing the bleeding obvious.

For instance, my OP ... for which you give me WAAAAAY too much credit, folks ... here's what I said and wrote originally :

... when the lecturer asked me why I couldn't take it seriously (the concept that people can fake ADD), I started to say "Well, it'd be really hard to sustain it, over the long haul. You'd forget to do it sometimes."

I was DEAD SERIOUS. I wasn't making a joke in the lecture! And I didn't GET why you guys were finding it funny, until I went back and read it about four times. DOH!!

At the risk of truly embarassing myself, here's a MASSIVE point I've missed for nearly 50 years.

I grew up listening The Fab Four - John, Paul, Ringo and what's his name. The other one, the long haired hippy. I heard a 50th anniversary interview the other day, an interview being replayed on the wireless with John Lennon and Paul McCartney. It went back decades, but they were explaining how they named the band.

[bung on your best Liverpool accent]

"So, lark, we're sittin' there and tryin' to think up a name for the band, and well, I said 'The Beatniks', and John said No, how boooooorin', and then one of ooz said 'The Beetles' and we said yeah, yeah, yeah. Except we had to, you know, spell it like, you know, "Beatles". With an 'a'."

I nearly crashed my car. I was ******* myself laughing and FURIOUSLY ANGRY with myself at the same time. I have never ever put two and two together about "beetles" and "Beatles" and "beatniks" and .... oh, forget it. Sheesh.

Fake THAT for four decades, I DARE YA!!

stef
05-29-14, 04:15 AM
um, I never knew that about the Beatles until i read the post above...:doh:

MADD As A Hatte
05-29-14, 05:24 AM
um, I never knew that about the Beatles until i read the post above...:doh:

What? That the fourth one was a long haired hippy type?!! Oh, ****, I've done it again, haven't I? Someone, please, JUST SHOOT ME!!!

Stevuke79
05-29-14, 07:54 AM
Holy shyt!!! That's right!! Beatles would normally be spelled beetles!! And holy-shyt!! Spell check just accepted both of them.

Kabooom!!! <--- That was my mind. Completely blown!!

And come to think of it, you're response, not as a joke, makes perfect sense. I mean remembering to forget something every day sounds exhausting. I don't think I'm capable of that kind of consistency.

Corina86
05-29-14, 08:35 AM
"Well, it'd be really hard to sustain it, over the long haul. You'd forget to do it sometimes."- I'm gonna sound stupid, but I'm still not getting it. Is there something wrong about this statement?

Fortune
05-29-14, 09:01 AM
Lots of people think it's easy to pretend to be ADHD (or other mental illnesses). It depends more on the doctor or other clinician than anything else.

There was a study that found people could walk into a psychiatric hospital, get diagnosed with schizophrenia, and hospitalized and medicated for it. And I think faking schizophrenia would be harder than ADHD but I am not sure.

Stevuke79
05-29-14, 09:03 AM
Corina, it's not you,.. but the statement is perfect. I think MADD is making a fine and elusive point. (and I swear I'm being totally 100% serious)

Just one example: Imagine being engrossed in a conversation, and then still having the capacity to completely forget what you were talking about. When I think about it, when I'm medicated I don't think I could pull that one off. It's not something you could practically pretend to do without significant and constant focus - you'd have to be more of a type-A (ironically).

Stevuke79
05-29-14, 09:05 AM
Oh, I think I could do schizophrenic.

Lunacie
05-29-14, 10:30 AM
What? That the fourth one was a long haired hippy type?!! Oh, ****, I've done it again, haven't I? Someone, please, JUST SHOOT ME!!!

Poor George Harrison, no one ever remembers him. :(

At least, no one with ADHD. :giggle:

wyleops
05-29-14, 02:29 PM

I think I could fake this too. ADHD seems a bit too nebulous to fake. I asked my wife if she thought she could fake being me and she didn't think my symptoms were predictable enough to really lock down. I guess someone could lie about having symptoms but what would be the purpose of that? Medication isn't cheap.

I'm much better at faking being normal.

Fortune
05-29-14, 06:23 PM
I kind of regret bringing schizophrenia up, because I think it's maybe not quite that easy and I don't want to see stuff trivialized.

daveddd
05-29-14, 06:47 PM
the hyperactivity would be hardest i think

i tire people out after a few minutes of walking with me or something, i wouldn't be able to keep it up if it wasn't real

sarahsweets
05-30-14, 04:27 AM
Regardless of my adhd, I dont think anyone could fake being me.

Corina86
05-30-14, 04:39 AM

Depends on what kind of schizophrenia we're talking about.

My brother had a paranoid schizophrenic at work and he seemed the most normal rational person on the face of the Earth... besides the fact he was convinced the government was leaking gas into his bedroom to make him obedient and was spying on him with hidden mics and cameras. Other than that, he was ok. And he wasn't faking it, he had no reason to. He was trying to hide his beliefs out of fear the government will find out he's on to them, not because he would be considered crazy. He trusted my brother to believe him and help him, since he's an engineer and he knows computers and technical stuff... That I could fake, if I were a good liar.

I've seen a lady in the ER once who was screaming and yelling, claiming she had some health issues she didn't have and kept making them up as doctors were trying to convince her that she was (physically) healthy. Only a very very good actor would fake that. Plus, she was restrained, given injections - I wouldn't be able to take that no matter what I would gain from it.

Stevuke79
05-30-14, 05:51 AM
Fortune, you're right. I was making a joke and I can't remember why it seemed funny at the time. I think it was supposed to be like my "blind people are faking" joke.

Anyway, while I think all things are fair game for a laugh, I should have been more careful and trivializing is not ok.

tazoz
05-30-14, 08:39 PM
The one thing that would be pretty much impossible to fake is the wall that rises up before you when you try to do the simplest task. When you stare at that wrapper of paper that has been sitting for days on your desk and just can't focus for the second needed to pick it up and put it in the trash. When you need to pick up the phone and just make one phone call and you know that if you don't do so your life will be so much harder; but your mind just can't focus on it for long enough to chain the actions needed to do so. That feeling that no matter how hard you try, the wall just grows taller and more intimidating. People can fake the symptoms but they can never really feel the frustration of just not being able to do the simplest task no matter how much you want it to be done.

MADD As A Hatte
05-31-14, 06:05 AM
Here's the kicker.

I couldn't fake having an ADD parent. Thanks, Mumsy.

I couldn't fake an ADD grandmother. ******* hero, that woman. Lousy risk analysis, but however. She drowned, at age 32, off the north end of Seven Mile Beach, in a huge dumping surf, saving the lives of her two little children whom she had allowed to go swimming. Vale Maree.

I couldn't fake a clutch of ADD siblings. Too many funny stupid angry recalcitrant stories to recount. And it all continues in our adulthood.

I couldn't fake having two ADD offspring. QEEG-analysis and all! They didn't get it from their darling papa.

And one day, I imagine, I shan't be able to fake ADD grandchildren.

Sigh. Why don't they have a special imperial-purple-coloured icon for ADD relo's on ancestry.com?????

someothertime
05-31-14, 08:50 AM
Sigh. Why don't they have a special imperial-purple-coloured icon for ADD relo's on ancestry.com?????

:giggle:

You know hatter, apart from being hilarious... that might actually yield some very telling causational patterns... pull all our relative purple peeps... tie in their vitals...

boombah... effect, cause match! tho' still running back to the house 10 times in the morn i'm afraid :rolleyes:

willow129
05-31-14, 10:05 AM
I haven't been tested by a psychiatrist, but my psychologist thinks I have a little ADHD.

I think I have it mildly. Anyways - that was a disclaimer.

The ADHD seeming symptoms that I can't fake - the things that I think don't happen to most other people: the brain-falling-asleep-but-I'm-still-awake thing that happens when I'm exhausted. The kicker is "exhausted" happens after a day of work. I work the same length workdays as others but...I'm so useless afterwards. I can't imagine that this type of braindeadness is normal, otherwise I don't see how people could sustain full-time jobs - I'm not sure I can sustain a full-time job. Maybe it's just that mine is tough. I don't know...there are variables...

The other thing I can't fake is misplacing things. I try really hard to put things back where they're supposed to go but....

mrs. dobbs
06-01-14, 05:15 AM

lol.

OMG about your grandma!! omg.

I brought the above thing up here some months ago... but it was rather, running one's ancestry raw dna files though a free program called Promethease, which links SNPs to research papers... and seeing if there are markers related to ADHD.... and I was just askin if anyone had done it before-- not for everyone to do it-- WOOOOOooooo... a topic I will stay away from, from now on.

I have some ADHD relatives on my mom's side. My mom has it in a most definite way... as do my six siblings to different degrees. But it was my mother's biological great grandfather set the precedent for the insanity plea in Mississippi... and from reading the accounts of the things he did, it more appears the ADHD at work than insanity mind you, but he had a fancy daddy and a good doctor friend.

MADD As A Hatte
06-01-14, 06:04 AM
[QUOTE=willow129;1653660
The other thing I can't fake is misplacing things. I try really hard to put things back where they're supposed to go but....[/QUOTE]

As soon as I find the bloody alarm clock Im looking for I'll reply to this post. The alarm clock is to get my pre-exam procrastination in check. Tick Tock tick tock ...

I CANT FAKE ADD PROCRASTINATION. It's a peculiarly sneaky varietal, involving very crafty techniques like:

- appearing to be doing something constructive whilst in fact you're just FAFFING AROUND

- rewarding yourself for the aforementioned "constructive" task

- admonitioning yourself for wasting time, then beginning something else because "there's not enough time right now" to do what you were supposed to be doing originally

- getting to the room you were heading to to begin the "something else", and then substituting yet another task because you have EXACTLY NO CLUE what you came there to do

- giving up in frustration, returning to your computer, all the while banging on at yourself, nside your head about "JUST GET IT TOGETHER, for gods sake"

- and finding yourself writing up an ADD post instead of - ah yes, I remember now - writing up my exam study plan for the next 16-days

OK, super, back on track now, onwards & upwards ... hmmm, who said that? Wiki wiki wiki ...

AAAAAAAAUGH!!!

MADD As A Hatte
06-10-14, 04:59 AM
Not strictly en pointe, but I can't fake being young any more.

My darling little baby boy turns 18 tomorrow. 11th June 2014. Sigh. That makes me officially middle aged, doesn't it?

I remember when we were in the house in Eddy Avenue, he was 4 ... I'd tuck The Little Bloke into bed at night in his tidied-up bedroom, with Teddy snuggled in beside him. (Poor Woody had gotten lost, long before). I'd get up at about 2am, and sneak in to smoothe my sweet little sons's hair, and give him a kiss. As one does.

Then in the morning, I'd wake up and go in to get him up for breakfast and preschool ... only to find Teddy dangling precariously off the pillow, and The Little Bloke unconscious on the carpet, arm outstretched. Next to him, Captain Buzz Lightyear would be standing enthus-officiously to attention, and in total astronautical command of The Spaceship.

WHAT? What spaceship?

Captain Lightyear's arm would be thrust eastward. I would crouch down, and follow his pointing finger ... and there it was ... a full size Lego Millenium Falcon which sure as **** wasn't there at 2:30am when I last went in!!

The Little Bloke would do this almost every night. He would build perfect complicated Lego constructions, from memory, at high speed, during the wee hours. At age FOUR.

I believe it ought to be in the DSM-Vi for ADD Children, the disrupted sleep patterns, the Lego hyper-focus, the sauvant-like ability with putting things together.

As I said before, I can't fake being an ADD parent with ADD offspring.

And dammit, I still can't fake emotional dysregulation. Happy Birthday Little Bloke, she says, wiping tears off her cheeks.

TO INFINITY, AND BEYOOOOOND ...

Fuzzy12
06-11-14, 02:11 PM
I thought nothing of it until a few days ago, when a student raised it in a tute in the context of people "faking their ADHD". I burst out laughing. As you do. And when the lecturer asked me why I couldn't take it seriously (the concept that people can fake ADD), I started to say "Well, it'd be really hard to sustain it, over the long haul. You'd forget to do it sometimes."

Brilliant!! :lol:

I think, they keypoint is "over the long haul". Short term I'm pretty sure I can fake all my symptoms or at least fake having them. I'm not sure I could fake day dream when I don't feel like day dreaming but I don't think it would be too difficult to pretend that I'm day dreaming while I'm actually thinking about something super productive and useful. :D

But then ADHD is diagnosed based on long term consistent symptoms so while you can maybe fake the symptoms you can't really fake having ADHD, I guess.

mamaclairbear
06-11-14, 04:11 PM
I don't see why people would WANT to fake this. I mean I get it, but I don't GET it. This is hell and I can't imagine any neurotypical person wanting to even set foot in my head or even act like they could.

Some things that would be impossible to fake in the long run:

Dang it... I had an entire list running in my head and I've gone and forgotten it.

I guess that would be the first one, forgetfulness. I'm not talking about the occasional 'oh darn, I left the keys in the house' type, I'm talking about forgetting what you were saying mid-sentence. Or I forgot my keys, I think they are in my purse, WHERES MY PURSE, finally finding said purse after an hour of searching, go back out to car, realize you still don't have your keys AFTER your bum hits the seat, go back to house to look for keys, spend another hour looking for the keys, finally just give us and ask your husband to find them... And he calmly goes to the key hook (that you put up so you wouldn't forget your keys) and violia there they are.

Constantly feeling like you really are lazy because you can never seem to get anything accomplished.

The inability to make your brain just stop.

Not understanding social ques/ not getting whats funny/ being 'creepy'

There are so many more but my brain is currently giving me the finger.

HADDaball
06-13-14, 11:29 PM
OK I'm going to do some work now...

hang on.. i need to brush my teeth first.. (goes off to brush teeth)

i'll just do this one more thing...

willow129
06-17-14, 05:48 PM
I forget what I'm saying mid-sentence all the time!!!! It's so weird.

I feel like it makes people respond like ....hello?? where did you just go?? Yes?? Finish your sentence!

willow129
06-17-14, 06:01 PM
You know, it was really interesting...I video taped myself teaching today and I realized, from watching me, that I literally have 15 BILLION things running through my head all the time that I'm monitoring, checking on, redirecting, assessing...and I feel like sometimes things don't go fast enough in class and I need to pick up the pace...and I DEFINITELY get distracted and get on tangents which I could see happening in my videos...I get distracted by what my kids are doing sometimes...(I had one instant where I literally stopped in the middle of a sentence to do some really intense staring at a kid who wasn't following my directions. He fixed it once he noticed but then I had to pick up where I left off and I had completely forgotten what I was talking about.....I think that's also a larger symptom of new teacher classroom management though.)

but it seems like actually things go by pretty quickly, I mean not blazing fast pace for sure but things that I felt like took an eternity were actually not too long

the other thing I noticed is I twitch even when I'm totally absorbed in something like teaching, and I have no idea I'm doing it. I am constantly moving around and fidgeting...it's fairly unrelaxed. Watching me I'm somewhat surprised no one ever thought I had ADHD, if I saw a kid behaving like me the ADHD bells would definitely be going off.

blamp28
06-25-14, 03:41 PM
Just one example: Imagine being engrossed in a conversation, and then still having the capacity to completely forget what you were talking about. When I think about it, when I'm medicated I don't think I could pull that one off. It's not something you could practically pretend to do without significant and constant focus -

How's that for Irony? In order to FAKE a disorder in which it is a hallmark to lack focus, One would have to be supremely focused. To the astute ADHD educated observer, the actions of an intensely focused individual with a fleeting loss of focus would in fact, expose this person as a fake. WOW. I think I like the new meds.

blamp28
06-25-14, 03:47 PM
On a more serious note - I think if one were to try to fake all of the thousands of thoughts, sounds, daydreams, epiphanies etc. that my brain encounters in an average hour and try to make sense of it all day in and day out, it would be exhausting. If I did not have the hyperactivity component, it would waste me too.

MADD As A Hatte
06-26-14, 02:02 AM
On a less serious not. I can't fake the simple **** ups at work. Things that can get you fired.

Like putting out a rate card with price increases with a basic wrong calculation.

And I can't fake that the FIRST PERSON who sees it and phones immediately to point out the mistake to the business owner, is our most snotty, condescending, patronising **** OF A CUSTOMER.

Aaaaaugh I HATE A D D I HATE A D D I HATE A D D ....:mad::mad::mad:

Idiotically yours,
MADD As A ******* HATTER

HXofADHD.W/F76
06-30-14, 07:14 PM
Um yeah, I can relate. My mouth opens before the brain engages and BOOM f-bomb! Well I guess I'm gonna be a doctor who cusses a lot. Maybe I should rethink specializing in pediatrics :-)

willow129
06-30-14, 09:41 PM
MADD as a Hatte...oh my god I have been there!!! I'm sorry. **hugs!!** It's ok, people make mistakes sometimes. Ride the storm, it will hopefully be forgotten soon

Pilgrim
07-02-14, 08:24 AM
I couldn't fake not being mad at moments for more that 36 hours.