View Full Version : Inattentive ADD / SCT /Testosterone

Uberend
06-12-14, 11:08 AM
Hey guys,

Some people have made the connection between low testosterone and Inattentive add saying that the symptoms are very similar. I've read a few things on this and, while it apparently worsens attention span, but users have felt a surge I energy, libido (feel like an old man) and other benefits. Anyone had any luck with it?

Just finished college and want a game plan before I enter the workplace. Dexedrine is also involved in this plan

Got t tested and it's 12n/moL. In other words low for my age but not low enough to warrant supplemental testosterone.

MarkAfterDark
06-14-14, 12:40 AM
You can use Tribulus supplements. They naturally boost testosterone levels without the nasty side effects, like turning your girlfriend into the bearded lady.

Uberend
06-16-14, 04:02 AM
Supplements can boost your test levels naturally but not enough to make a noticeable difference

Turning your other half in to a man only happens if you use the gel - I'm thinking injections

MarkAfterDark
06-16-14, 06:45 PM
I've been using Optimum Nutrition Tribulus 625 off and on for a few years.

After I heard that low t levels can aggravate ADD symptoms, I started using it more regularly - either one three times a day or two twice daily. I definitely can tell a difference.