View Full Version : nonamed cat

Diony
06-15-14, 07:34 PM
so i found out recently that i could have seizures and even though im not diagnoed with them yet i got medication to calm it down. Funny thing is i was thinking i had inattentive adhd and maybe i do but it seems like all of the neurological disorders have alot of the same symtoms. Im thinking maybe my depression is making me feel a bit sad right now and it will if people are mad at you or you feel like your relationships/friendships are hurting. Probably just being sensitive. My testing finally starts this week and its very exciting but my self esteem is damaged. Doesn't help that im getting worse and part of me feels stuck and some part of me feels hopeful but/and i don't quite believe in that part. When the same things happen with the same results and they arent successful and accomplished results you may feel a little defeated. By no means is this a cry for help. Its a rant of feeling tired to those who may understand. Just need to get it out and not hold it in.
Thanks! Ps maybe im just upset because i can't have coffee! Lol

Tabbycat
07-12-14, 12:50 PM
I'm glad you posted.

I know those feelings very well. Hugs to you...

Lunacie
07-12-14, 02:04 PM
Yes, a lot of these things seem to share the same symptoms. Many children with autism develop seizure disorder and we thought we were lucky to have missed that one, but my 12 year old granddaughter may be having petit mal seizures.