View Full Version : Just a mess

mad83
06-16-14, 01:57 PM
I haven't been productive in about a month. I've gotten a few things done each day but nowhere near the norm. I'm also having one of those hormonal spotting for weeks on end ordeals.

Today I feel extra terrible :(

Fuzzy12
06-16-14, 02:12 PM
I haven't been productive in about a month. I've gotten a few things done each day but nowhere near the norm. I'm also having one of those hormonal spotting for weeks on end ordeals.

Today I feel extra terrible :(

That sucks. Huge hugs!! :(

Tmoney
06-17-14, 07:48 AM
I hate when I feel that way. Nothing changes, diet, sleep, exercise, meds, but I can tell that my focus and drive are not what they should be. Then I wake up one day and I'm ready to tackle all my tasks.
What changed? Where has this feeling been?

I wonder if when the medicine manufactureres mix and blend ingredients to make our meds if each and every pill, bottle, batch is the same.

I wish I had the answer, if you find out make sure to share with a brother!

"What happens if you get scared half to death twice!"

Stevuke79
06-17-14, 08:06 AM
big hugs. No joke, focus on what you did get done. Even if it's one small thing every day.

mad83
06-17-14, 03:03 PM
I think the "female problems" might help me get disability but that's another story. Another frustrating story I need to sort out.

I'm feeling a bit better but still feeling yucky. I need to talk to my husband tonight. Snuggle up and stuff.