View Full Version : accidently took double dose

caroline1194
06-30-14, 11:40 AM
My son is 5'4 and 120lbs. He mistakenly took his 54mg dose twice this morning. Do you think it will be okay? He is on his way to work and will be working for 9 hours and we don't know what to expect if anything.
Thanks

someothertime
06-30-14, 11:57 AM
If possible... he should have some close contact with you or a carer / doctor...

At the first signs of and physical or mental loss of control..... i'd advise that he tell his supervisors he is not feeling well and get a lift home / to a doctor if necessary.

There is a moderate risk that he will over do things... and depending on his physical health... some risks regarding cardio vascular complications...

Long story short.... stay in touch ( have him check in every hour or two ) and ensure he has an action plan so if things begin to get outta hand he has an out... Also make sure he drinks heaps of water and eats lots. and slows himself down when if he gets excited.

It'sPeter
06-30-14, 12:10 PM
Would it be impossible to have him take a sick day and come home? I can imagine that would be very reassuring.

mollymae76
07-07-14, 01:14 PM
He should have stayed home and helped you with some projects around the house. ;) Just kidding!

That would be kind of scary. Hope things turned out ok!