View Full Version : Concerta :: Ways to fix concerta

CalmClouds
07-11-14, 07:07 AM
Hi,

If you notice any problems with Concerta then maybe look at this examples:

- Coffee/Caffeine (this greatly interacts with Concerta in my experience, some times it can make no difference, but other times it can make Concerta really low)

- Eating with Concerta. (If you skip breakfast for example and take Concerta, this can also make it not effective)

- Sleep (If for some reason you did not get enough sleep last night, the next morning that can cause Concerta to be in effective.)

- Other?, then please reply below.

Austinnou88
09-14-14, 11:13 AM
I've done all of these things and I still get side affects? Anxiety, foggy minded, and more.

palmtree_23
10-13-14, 11:24 AM
Hi,

- Coffee/Caffeine (this greatly interacts with Concerta in my experience, some times it can make no difference, but other times it can make Concerta really low)

- Eating with Concerta. (If you skip breakfast for example and take Concerta, this can also make it not effective)

- Sleep (If for some reason you did not get enough sleep last night, the next morning that can cause Concerta to be in effective.)

- Other?, then please reply below.

I find coffee actually makes my Concerta more effective. I've always been a coffee drinker tho and really love the taste and all so I may be different.
I completely agree with taking it with food. I find Concerta to be the more effective when I suck off the IR coating first in the shower then swallow the pill. Then after the shower go and eat breakfast. Without eating the Concerta doesnt feel the same.
Sleep is obviously extremely important for all your areas in life, including Concerta. Helps concentration and well being i find.
Exercise is one of the most important factors in my opinion. It helps every part of my concentration and focus. I workout 3-4 times a week and I find this is an absolutely necessity to well being, medication effectiveness, and also improves sleep 10 fold!
Water. more you drink the better. Concerta is very dependant on water pushing the medication through the extended release mechanism. This is one very overlooked factor IMO.

Hope that helps! If you have any more questions feel free to ask