View Full Version : Why does GMO's foods make you feel worse?

Thelema93
07-26-14, 04:07 AM
In the last two years my level of awareness has been more focused towards orthomolecular medicine I had to do something because Western medicine that was not giving me any relief and when you saw the label that indicated all the side effects while those are the effects.
I had no clue to this flap about genetically modified organisms that is being passed off as food? When in all actuality it looks like food, it tastes like food that here's the clincher it's not food it's PHUDE! And wow that's just the tip of the iceberg that's not even considering irradiated food and what a train wreck that whole system is as well. And I'm just getting warmed up dairy products pasteurization what's that all about, then we have all the different types of oils margarines butters. And let's not forget the meat there's so many variables to consider with the steroids and hormones that are going in the cows we eat the cow we get the medicines, I didn't like the sound that! I invested a considerable amount time to figure out what I was putting in them my body was proportionally reflecting how well I felt! So if I wasn't getting the nutrition in the food what is this nutrition that I'm missing out on trace minerals, antioxidants probiotics, amino acids, calcium, saying, the alphabet vitamins, stuff I can't pronounce,, and O brother~all the chemicals and Mercury radiation it seems like every single food has all sorts of baggage, if the tuna is caught dolphins killing Flipper I don't like that ,I like dolphins! and I won't buy tuna that kills dolphins sorry that makes me very mad those people are meanies!

Next thing I doing is reading independent research studies on the effects on the body from this genetically modified organisms and I'm looking at these pictures of rats with tumors all over them, and I have the corporations telling me that they paid plenty of researchers and it's completely safe,(now if you're a researcher being paid to tell people that their foods okay and you tell them it's not you think you're getting to be hired again? I've read about these corporations and their independence that sounds kinda of bias) and then on the other hand I have in the independent researchers we don't have anything at stake or any interest paying their way saying hey wait a minute here you only did a 30 day study we did a 90 day study would always rats filled with tumors, they don't look very happy apparently it's exhibits quick generational in these creatures who can breed real wake and after three or four generations are all basically of born as one big cancer pretty disgusting. And in addition to that other studies are showing it that the human genome is starting to change in relation to the food/vaccines/immunizations/the dozens of chemicals in the water as well.

So why are the GMO foods not good for you the groand in the dirt like every other food well I came to learn that the nutrients come up through the dirt and in to the vegetables and when the dirt is used so many times it gets depleted of all the essential minerals goodies that make us feel good and then what this slick corporations do is that they engineer the seed needs and they put all sorts of things in them like Roundup to kill the bugs they can even grow to trust's chemical drugs implanted in the seeds and I guess what they're doing it corn is this a" hot potato "there's all sorts of drugs and that one holy mackerel. so I'm finding out that getting better is not that simple of just eating fruits and vegetables ... laying off the hamburgers and tacos and fast foods there is a lot more to it! What I found out was absolutely staggering I used a lot of drinking my diet Pepsi! Well I come to find out that the sweetener is made out of poop from the E. coli virus and that's not the half of it the stuff does all sorts of nasty things to your body stomach and brain looking into that sweetener was a nightmare! So what about a regular Pepsi? No not that simple it has this stuff called high fructose corn syrup it's not sugar and this stuff is made out of the Frankenstein corn, the corn that most countries will not accept any more all these GMO are being rejected by the rest of the world United States is the only one sailing on the sinking ship? And I was born at night but not last night I was hearing this chatter about fluoride? (Healthy teeth it in the toothpaste to be okay doesn't it? Come to find out that with these poison rats within the bromide family the same family as iodine in this fluoride is another nightmare that we've been told is good for us? And it's everywhere in the water it's in bread, every time you turn around their put that stuff all over the place makes a fellow want to wonder? Over here on Maui they don't put fluoride in the water that so that's a good thing I like that and when I got to the island there were all the hippies in the new agers running around with bells on their feet having everybody sign petitions and the island had the GMO restricted in some way and all islands run by this company called Monsanto that grows sugarcane and there are always protesting him them?

So I'm gathering and gathering information and its I just got tons of it in my computer the organic food there's just time of information on that where it comes from is it certified organic, or is it just a marketing ploy where they just say organic because organic just means carbon? The public relations people brag about how they get stuff over on us by putting little names and colors on the boxes to make us want to buy but it's actually a marketing scheme to get our money but you don't get anything good out of it but you think so they claimed the biggest factor is willful ignorance people just don't want to know?

So this little adjustment in my life to want to feel better turned out to be a leviathan of information and it's very complex it doesn't seem that very many of the suppliers have very much integrity and the good food certified organic food costs at choke load of money, and I don't get that much a month to live on, and I went to Cosco and spent all of my food money on all organic food and it was gone before two weeks! So this is my new challenge I want to feel better and I'm convinced that what you put into your body if it's good natural food it feeds your brain good vitamins minerals and all the alphabet stuff that your brain needs and you feel better it just seems to make sense and it seems simple of a concept but in reality it just will have to cut back and not so much of genetically modified organism.

It seems like a pretty simple solution, you just vote with your dollar that commands the market! I've noticed in the Safeway that their organic aisle is gotten much bigger and the toothpaste aisle has a bunch more products without fluoride in it.(By the way it was a fellow named Edward Bernays who was the nephew of Sigmund Freud who convinced the public that rat poison was good for your teeth, it's also known to slow down your thinking for starters, he wrote a book called Propaganda he brags in that book that all decisions that you make your ideas aren't yours it's there's) it seems like such a shame when I walk store and look at all the beautiful vegetables and the wonderful fruit to find out all the stuff in the said above, and are so much more I learn every day that nothing is what I think it is.

Maui blessings aloha:cool:

Amtram
07-26-14, 02:54 PM
GMO is not an ingredient, but a process. The study with the rats, by Seralini, was retracted because of flawed methodology. The hype about GMOs is pretty much people getting worked up about nothing.

Thelema93
07-26-14, 07:20 PM
GMO is not an ingredient, but a process. The study with the rats, by Seralini, was retracted because of flawed methodology. The hype about GMOs is pretty much people getting worked up about nothing.
what is this process yoiu talking about??:confused:

dvdnvwls
07-26-14, 09:48 PM
what is this process yoiu talking about??:confused:

Directly modifying the genes of the organism, instead of modifying indirectly through selective breeding. All food organisms (ALL of them!) have had their genetic make-up altered by humans - it's a fight over which methods are appropriate, not over whether organisms should be left natural and intact "as Nature intended" - because all the traditional non-GMO crops are already non-intact and unnatural.

Thelema93
07-26-14, 11:09 PM
Okay will take the rat studies and toss them to the side, and replace them with the thousands of cattle and pig farmers throughout the world that are having stock come out deformed and dying because of genetic genetically modified feed. In some studies observed the Roundup gene that is put into the seed that kills the bugs in B's when on the plant attacks the stomach of the of the animals and I would highly suspect that those that think humans as well.

And if this is such a fallacy then why are so many countries refusing any of the GM crops and banning them from their countries recently tons of feed was rejected by China because it was GM.

Also they have the ability to put pharmaceutical drugs in the seed and grow that in the food so when you eat the GM food you will also be taking Prozac or whatever they're putting in as well they're doing it at is on record as well.

dvdnvwls
07-26-14, 11:53 PM
Government refusals = popularity contest.

I don't believe that every genetic modification that's been made is a good one. The roundup resistance thing is a terrible idea IMO.

Amtram
07-27-14, 12:44 PM
The roundup resistance is not my favorite use of the technology, but I read a couple of explanations of the alternatives written by farmers and an agricultural scientist, and it's still not the worst option.

Roundup has been in use for a long time, and it's not dangerous to humans or animals at normal levels of exposure. The biggest problem with roundup-resistant crops is that it will increase the use of roundup and that may hasten the evolution of roundup-resistant weeds.

As for the other modifications, they're simply not harmful. Taking a gene from one thing we eat and putting it into another thing we eat - same as or similar to hybridization, just faster. And engineering Bt into the plants is much better than spraying it all over - organic farmers spray their crops with Bt several times a season. By putting it into the plant, only insects that eat the plant are affected, rather than all insects in the area that is sprayed.

Thelema93
07-27-14, 07:21 PM
The genetic modification of the seed using the Roundup is only the tip of the iceberg, they are also engineering antidepressants, and fluoride in the seed. It has caused so much uproar due to the problems that people are been having that Canada halted sales of the seed in March 2014.

People aren't having allergic reactions and in the sorted array of interactions because of the genetic modification it is making people in the human very sick throughout the world that is why it is being banned all over the world. Some people may be comfortable eating that I sure am not!

daveddd
07-27-14, 08:05 PM
The roundup resistance is not my favorite use of the technology, but I read a couple of explanations of the alternatives written by farmers and an agricultural scientist, and it's still not the worst option.

Roundup has been in use for a long time, and it's not dangerous to humans or animals at normal levels of exposure. The biggest problem with roundup-resistant crops is that it will increase the use of roundup and that may hasten the evolution of roundup-resistant weeds.

As for the other modifications, they're simply not harmful. Taking a gene from one thing we eat and putting it into another thing we eat - same as or similar to hybridization, just faster. And engineering Bt into the plants is much better than spraying it all over - organic farmers spray their crops with Bt several times a season. By putting it into the plant, only insects that eat the plant are affected, rather than all insects in the area that is sprayed.

some things with a higher LD(lethal dose) value than glyphosphate(round up as a trade name)

salt
deodorant
toothpaste

dvdnvwls
07-27-14, 09:13 PM
some things with a higher LD(lethal dose) value than glyphosphate(round up as a trade name)

salt
deodorant
toothpaste

Takes more salt to kill me? Or takes more glyphosate? Interesting.

daveddd
07-27-14, 09:14 PM
more glyphosphate

Thelema93
07-27-14, 11:07 PM
http://www.academia.edu/3138607/Morphological_and_Biochemical_Changes_in_Male_Rats _Fed_on_Genetically_Modified_Corn_Ajeeb_YG_

http://www.academia.edu/3405345/Histopathological_Changes_in_Some_Organs_of_Male_R ats_Fed_on_Genetically_Modified_Corn_Ajeeb_YG_

Thelema93
07-28-14, 12:46 AM
(http://youtu.be/o7Ba1Muc_Fc)http://https://www.minds.com/blog/view/328974027555082240/gmo-whistleblower-dr-thierry-vrain-unveils-insane-insider-information-on-engineered-food

Amtram
07-28-14, 10:03 AM
http://www.popsci.com/article/science/core-truths-10-common-gmo-claims-debunked?src=SOC&dom=fb

http://www.bigpictureagriculture.com/2013/09/resource-panel-scientists-experts-assess-genetically-engineered-crops-442.html

http://www.bostonreview.net/forum/pamela-ronald-gmo-food

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/food-matters/2013/09/06/buddhist-economics-and-a-gmo-rethink/