View Full Version : Need Advice QUICK

BellaVita
07-28-14, 08:47 PM
4 hrs sleep

Sick

Anxious

Stressed

Thoughts are getting racy

was gonna try to go back to sleep this morning after having to wake up early for hotel cleaning lady to clean my room

but things took too long and here I am.

Racy thoughts, anxious, slightly depressed. Hyper yet tired. Moving around a lot.

I think I'm going mixed again and I was JUST mixed like, a week ago?

PLEASE advice anything for me to get my thoughts to calm down and asleep or something cuz that helps me most

Thanks guys I'm just freaking out cuz I don't wanna go mixed again.

willow129
07-28-14, 08:53 PM
exercise?

BellaVita
07-28-14, 11:09 PM
thanks, i'll go for a short walk

silivrentoliel
07-28-14, 11:25 PM
lavender chamomile tea... if there's a Target near ya, they sell it there. The *only* non-prescription thing that calms me down and makes me sleepy

BellaVita
07-28-14, 11:47 PM
lavender chamomile tea... if there's a Target near ya, they sell it there. The *only* non-prescription thing that calms me down and makes me sleepy

Thanks! Unfortunately I don't have a way to get to Target at the moment......

BellaVita
07-28-14, 11:47 PM
PS - symptoms getting worse.

BellaVita
07-28-14, 11:59 PM
any other easy soothing ideas???

BellaVita
07-29-14, 01:42 AM
hey messing around on my iPhone helped my brain a bit!!!! it's lame :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYjn7dunLrU&feature=youtu.be

seriously though thoughts way calmer

stef
07-29-14, 03:03 AM
Download "bejewelled blitz", I think it's free
(Don't worry about the score, it's just soothing and "pretty" to play).

Fuzzy12
07-29-14, 04:18 AM
Maybe daydreaming about something pleasant?

BellaVita
07-29-14, 06:16 AM
I do feel daydreamy and like I could create worlds in my head

Blurry fuzzy(not you;)) worlds but still worlds and I usually STINK at that

Thanks fast brain :cool:

silivrentoliel
07-29-14, 09:36 AM
writing the stream of thoughts?

willow129
07-29-14, 09:43 AM
the chamomile tea suggestion - I use that a lot and it really does work!! At least for me. love that stuff. Get yourself a box to have handy when needed :)

Also I agree I distract myself when nervous with things on the computer...I think exercise is better...like exercise that gets your blood flowing like sit ups or something.
Sometimes calling a friend on the phone to chat is helpful too because it kind of brings me back to reality, hearing someone's voice and having a conversation.

Daydreamin22
07-29-14, 09:54 AM
Bellavita, download the app, Headspace. Or meditate.

Daydreamin22
07-29-14, 09:55 AM
Awww! What app is that sweet Bella? :):)

BellaVita
07-29-14, 10:47 AM
Daydreamin! It's some piano app - I'll lookup later and lookup later the app you suggested :)

I feel like I'm going a lil crazy :O

Thanks guys for the responses :)

I wrote down my thoughts for a bit and took up some pages

And yeah I agree willow hearing someone's voice being with someone helps me tons

BellaVita
07-29-14, 10:48 AM
I'd exercise but I'm still sick if I tilt I throw up

BellaVita
07-29-14, 10:48 AM
Racing thoughts getting worse.

I think stress may be main cause? Or my bipolar (if that's what it is) is getting worse?

I hate these mixed things

BellaVita
07-29-14, 10:49 AM
Everything is just out of my control I just want to function and be normal

Fuzzy12
07-29-14, 10:50 AM
Everything is just out of my control I just want to function and be normal

I can relate..I mean not exactly of course but to feeling out of control and just wanting to function and be normal.. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Abi
07-29-14, 10:52 AM
:grouphug:

willow129
07-29-14, 11:25 AM
I'd exercise but I'm still sick if I tilt I throw up

Oh yeah exercise is not a good idea then.

Do you have a friend you can call?

BellaVita
07-29-14, 11:34 AM
Oh yeah exercise is not a good idea then.

Do you have a friend you can call?

Sorta

I'm hard to communicate with

At this moment in time for certain people

BellaVita
07-29-14, 11:35 AM
I can relate..I mean not exactly of course but to feeling out of control and just wanting to function and be normal.. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Yeah I'd even like to function as as ADHD'er with meds that's it.

Not all this stuff on top that makes meds useless and everything chaotic and painful and suffering and yet I have to pretend everything's fine

stef
07-29-14, 11:48 AM
:grouphug: to both of you...

Bella could you be feeling ill, from the emotions themselves?
The only thing i can relate to is "pretending everything is fine". It's exhausting in itself!

silivrentoliel
07-29-14, 12:43 PM
Bella, PM me an address where you can get mail... I'll mail you some of that tea.

BellaVita
07-29-14, 01:10 PM
:grouphug: to both of you...

Bella could you be feeling ill, from the emotions themselves?
The only thing i can relate to is "pretending everything is fine". It's exhausting in itself!

Yes, I think that they are making me sick. I think throwing up yesterday was an indicator an episode was about to start.

Yes it is exhausting.

TheChemicals
07-29-14, 01:49 PM
This is totally innapropriate but try masturbation. Has helped me. I shall wait for the warning in pm box.

mctavish23
07-29-14, 03:01 PM
Are you on Bipolar meds and have you taken them as prescribed (with food)?

U know I lovya :)

Robert :cool:

immago
07-29-14, 04:24 PM
Not sure if this has already been suggested, but I highly suggest a meditative breathing exercise for 20-30 minutes.

Just sit upright, or lay down, and concentrate on the sensation of breathing through your nose. Focus on that sensation. As your mind wanders, gently bring it back to focusing on that sensation of breathing through your nose. Don't breath heavy, or deeply. Just breath lightly. Your mind will wonder, and that's okay, just bring it back. Soon you will begin to feel very relaxed. Don't think about how much time has passed. Set an alarm, or something. Concentrate on the breathing, and bringing your mind back to your breathing as it begins to wander. You may fall asleep. And that's okay too. Do this once, or twice, a day for treating anxiety.

BellaVita
07-29-14, 06:13 PM
Awww! What app is that sweet Bella? :):)

Lol it's called "Piano Free"

:)

I like it a lot, wish I could play on a real piano

BellaVita
07-29-14, 06:15 PM
Are you on Bipolar meds and have you taken them as prescribed (with food)?

U know I lovya :)

Robert :cool:

Nope, but I so wish I were on SOMETHING.

I've tried from pdocs in past Seroquel, Risperdal, and Lamictal.

BellaVita
07-29-14, 06:19 PM
Not sure if this has already been suggested, but I highly suggest a meditative breathing exercise for 20-30 minutes.

Just sit upright, or lay down, and concentrate on the sensation of breathing through your nose. Focus on that sensation. As your mind wanders, gently bring it back to focusing on that sensation of breathing through your nose. Don't breath heavy, or deeply. Just breath lightly. Your mind will wonder, and that's okay, just bring it back. Soon you will begin to feel very relaxed. Don't think about how much time has passed. Set an alarm, or something. Concentrate on the breathing, and bringing your mind back to your breathing as it begins to wander. You may fall asleep. And that's okay too. Do this once, or twice, a day for treating anxiety.

:goodpost::thankyou:

Best, simplest meditation instructions I've ever received.

And I've been needing that. Thank you.

Quoting also so I'll remember to do it sometime

BellaVita
07-29-14, 06:22 PM
I swear it's like a hypo-mixed state if that even makes sense,

right now I'm doing *much* better than like, an hour ago...and hours and hours ago.....not so depressed (but still feel depressed + internal pain ) and sad mind racy but not AS racy as sometimes, feel urge to type/talk a lot....

anxious....

but also like, as you see distracting self which I wasn't able to do so well before cuz of excruciating mental anguish

I don't think it'll last long though......as soon as I look away from the computer or take a second then boom it all hits me and I almost get knocked off my feet.

BellaVita
07-29-14, 06:24 PM
Maybe people talking to me on here is making me happy.

Thanks guys, it helps.

BellaVita
07-29-14, 06:24 PM
Now crying....you all are amazing to me and I'm holding tight to your hands even if you don't want me to

BellaVita
07-29-14, 06:30 PM
Okay that was short-lived

what causes the brain spinning? stress? thoughts racing everything pretty intense again

what the heck is wrong with me

willow129
07-29-14, 07:36 PM
You still online?

BellaVita
07-29-14, 10:25 PM
You still online?

Yep and just distracted myself posting a huge thread that may just be nonsense.

And brain is running running running still def mixed

no sleep

:[

mctavish23
07-29-14, 11:31 PM
Not a medical doctor, but there are more Bipolar type meds out there than those.

Just sayin.

Hugs.

Robert

BellaVita
07-29-14, 11:47 PM
Not a medical doctor, but there are more Bipolar type meds out there than those.

Just sayin.

Hugs.

Robert

Yeah, just gotta find a psychiatrist.

Thanks

Hugs back

BellaVita
07-30-14, 02:46 AM
feel worse again :(

Fuzzy12
07-30-14, 02:56 AM
:grouphug:keep writing if it helps. Anything that gives you even just a little bit of relief. And of course we are always happy to hear from you:grouphug:

stef
07-30-14, 02:58 AM
yes please keep posting. I'm at work and it looks busy today but we're here for you :grouphug:

BellaVita
07-30-14, 07:32 AM
Thanks guys so much

Update - no sleep yet and my brain and body feel terrible

More mixed right now than I have been in a while and very very painful