View Full Version : Started Own Blog Dedicated to ADHD

peter00
08-07-14, 06:39 AM
Hey, all!

I've been lurking in this forum for a while now and I must say that it's great knowing that others feel and are wired the same way as myself.

Some of the threads have inspired me to start my own blog dedicated to ADHD. My plan is to update the blog with personal experiences and feelings related to the condition so hopefully may be able to related.

The goal is to learn more about myself as I go along and hopefully allow others to find and understand themselves better.

All in all, it should be quite interesting to say the least.

http://www.helpithinkihaveadhd.com/

Eaaqas
08-07-14, 11:48 AM
Good for you! I was SO tempted to start a blog a couple months ago, but I know I would never remember to update it ;) Good luck!

peter00
08-12-14, 07:57 PM
Thanks. It's not the remembering that is the problem, it is more bringing myself to update it if I know no one is reading my posts or relating to them.

Maurice
10-23-14, 05:25 PM
I checked out your blog. I read your summary of the daily struggles you face with ADD. Most of it sounded very familiar to me. So facing the same struggles I really got a kick and a god laugh out of your story about going to do some work on the computer. Ending up playing guitar, finding a lost DVD, etc. etc.

Great job!

Flory
10-23-14, 06:23 PM
welcome to the forum, peter

Louder Than Love
12-13-14, 07:43 PM
Ive been looking into wordpress, and Evernote to start one. It just seems like such a load of work to customize the blog, i don't want a prefabricated theme, I want to make my own, im pretty adept at graphics and code..... just wordpress is a whole different kind of monster