View Full Version : I am an RN in United States! I passed the NCLEX!

finallyfound10
08-07-14, 10:15 PM
I saw my license # and name on my state's Board of Nursing. It was the worst exam I've ever taken!

I've been through hell and back to get RN after my name and I don't think that it will be ever be worth it. The lows were too low and I lost too much after struggling and failing out of the first school and couldn't handle the defeat and failure emotionally, became a social recluse, lost my friends, considered suicide, went broke, moved in with my father yet I enrolled in another school, graduated in May 2014 and now I am an RN!

I'm much better now but still not where I need to be to have a "normal life" again. I'm seeing my therapist tomorrow after not seeing her for about 5 months so that will help! I also need to get another job in healthcare!

namazu
08-07-14, 10:19 PM
:yes:

Yippee!

So a short exam was good news. Whew!!! What a relief to get this final test in a long journey out of your way.

I'm thrilled for you!

Hopefully with this weight off your shoulders, you'll be able to sort the other stuff you need to get sorted more easily.

:grouphug:

Unmanagable
08-07-14, 10:24 PM
WooooHooooo!!!! :)

aeon
08-08-14, 04:23 AM
Yay! :yes:

Congratulations! :yes:

stef
08-08-14, 04:28 AM
Congratulations !!!!!!

someothertime
08-08-14, 05:32 AM
:yes:

well done :D

Snapdragon
08-14-14, 11:20 AM
Congratulations!

phantasm
08-14-14, 11:30 AM
That is an accomplishment! Super awesome for you. Congrats! :yes:

brunski
08-15-14, 10:47 AM
congrads on the RN exam passage, I have take a few technical certifications in the past year (passed 5 out of 6 times (passed the retake of the failed exam) and earned 3 technical certifications) so I know how you feel a little bit. So happy for you!