View Full Version : Anybody else have severe anxiety and just want to be left alone?

petester
08-11-14, 10:49 PM
Hello ive had add all my life and about 20 yrs ago when my alcoholism started is when I was diagnosed this psychiatrist figured that I drink to slow my hyperactive brain down to normal speed he also said it will progressively get worse as I get older, he was right now my brains constantly in overdrive AND I have severe anxiety disorder the only time I can communicate with anybody other than my mother is online unfortunately in todays world thats not good enough , ive tried interacting with society but ive gotten sick of hearing how im a weirdo,homosexual,possibly psycho killer or some othe kind of deviant so ive resigned myself to live a lonely life but some people just keep trying to push their way into my life even though I may have done alot for them already right now im living off of donations from my mother and other Christians in her community(for some reason they like me alot)and when she passes away im ready to live on the street because thats what happens to mental people like me, and im serious ive actually had women go to the police and say "we think hes a psycho killer that kills women ,throw him in jail!!!" just because I dont let them use me for as much as im worth like most men seem to do and like I said im a alcoholic and the way people treat me just makes me need to drink ive literally been followed over a thousand miles by women because I left my hometown befor they could ruin my life so they figured they'll just follow me wherever I go and ruin my life there, they've even turned the new community I live in against me you know how little girls are "lets tell everybody to hate him because we couldn't ruin his life" well unfortunately my new community is just like them ....does anybody else with anxiety disorder just want to be left alone?

doiadhd
08-11-14, 11:03 PM
A lot of the time i do have anxiety,had severe anxiety,and that is like a dissability,even if you try to fight it,it will beat the crap out of us. . .maybe give it time. But knowing and meeting similar people to whom your describing,why would we want to go back out there. I'm over the extreme anxiety now it comes and goes,sertraline seems to numb it for me,more the physical attributes rather than mental. There's a lot of ***** out there.

petester
08-11-14, 11:44 PM
Thanks doiadhd I appreciate that. To the moderators In retrospect I probably should have put this in the anxiety forum can you fix that please? Thank you

Tmoney
08-12-14, 10:18 AM
Yes and No!

Yes, there are times when i don't want to get out of bed or talk to anoyone, i just want to be left alone. No, it doesn't happen with anxiety but more so with depression.

I have AD(H)D, anxiety and depression. for me its the depression that is the most challenging.

My concern Petester is that isolation may not be healthy long term either. Ultimately you have to do what's best for you.

I wish I could get women to follow me for thousands of miles! I can't even get my wife to follow me to the bedroom!

"There isn't a person anywhere who isn't capable of doing more than he thinks he can!" ! Henry Ford

petester
08-15-14, 11:03 PM
Lol thanks Tmoney I really appreciate your input I look up to you as a senior member on this forum.