View Full Version : Had To Share This !!!!!

RhapsodyInBlue
04-05-05, 12:29 PM
http://toolbar.msn.com/

MSN Desktop Search. It's brilliant. :)

crazymama05
04-05-05, 12:56 PM
Ya know Blue, I have this already installed on my computer, but alas, the computer genius I am not, so have not completely figured out how to use it.

Maybe I will try it again. Mostly cause you used the word Brilliant. I love that word!!!

Have a beautious day Miss Viktoria!!!

RhapsodyInBlue
04-06-05, 01:16 AM
crazymama ;) Just open the msn search page, and type in say ".doc", click search desktop, and it will bring up all of your Microsoft word Docs. It isn't as easy to learn as GDS was [google] but it takes far less CPU.

You will pick it up Mama, you're too smart not too :)

Sweet Dreams lovely lady,
Viktoria

crazymama05
04-06-05, 09:58 PM
Hello Miss Viktoria....thank you for suggestion. The only problem, I can't get it to index. I tried everything. I am wondering if I should uninstall and reinstall. If it isnt one thing, its another. These goofy things.

By the way, nice job on the logo lady! Its perfect!!!! Now, lets hear your logo. You are so incredibly insightful and creative. It is most inspiring!!

Have a wonderful evening!!!!

RhapsodyInBlue
04-07-05, 03:42 AM
Hello Miss Viktoria....thank you for suggestion. The only problem, I can't get it to index. I tried everything. I am wondering if I should uninstall and reinstall. If it isnt one thing, its another. These goofy things.

By the way, nice job on the logo lady! Its perfect!!!! Now, lets hear your logo. You are so incredibly insightful and creative. It is most inspiring!!

Have a wonderful evening!!!!
Hello there to you, Crazymama ;)

I would suggest you uninstall and reinstall. When you reinstall the program, don't save it to your PC, just click "run", and NOT save. Once installed, allow your PC to be idle for a while. Yes, that means stay away from the forum:D. It is very fast, depending on your drive, and how much clutter you have on it. But in one hour it went through 120GB's of my data:eek: !

Thank you for the compliment on the logo, But someone else can do the tagline. So much talent on this forum!!!!! :soapbox: :foot:

Sweet Dreams:cool:

crazymama05
04-07-05, 12:54 PM
Hello there to you, Crazymama ;)

I would suggest you uninstall and reinstall. When you reinstall the program, don't save it to your PC, just click "run", and NOT save. Once installed, allow your PC to be idle for a while. Yes, that means stay away from the forum:D. It is very fast, depending on your drive, and how much clutter you have on it. But in one hour it went through 120GB's of my data:eek: !

Thank you for the compliment on the logo, But someone else can do the tagline. So much talent on this forum!!!!! :soapbox: :foot:

Sweet Dreams:cool:
Ha ha, stay away from the forums.....are you nuts?!!! I actually forget to sign out alot. I walk away from the puter and forget about it. But I will uninstall and reinstall.

I dont have much on this computer, it is pretty new. And I have a few adware and spyware sweeper programs to keep it clean, and I will make sure I disable those before reinstalling. They have caused problems in the past.

Thanks for all you help Vik. It is always such a delight to talk to you!!!

Did you see some of my entries for the tagline. Laughable I tell ya!!! But its fun!!!

Have a wonderous day darling!!!!