View Full Version : Night at the Asylum Game Thread

Abi
08-30-14, 01:37 PM
Welcome to the Night at the Asylum Game

For years, the Trans Alleghany Lunatic Asylum has been a state of decay. Eventually, the enigmatic and rumouredly unfriendly Director, Dr. Klaus Michaelson, has opened it up for Day Night tours.

Each of you (except latecomers) has been sent a role PM. Most of you are tourists, tho at least some of you have your own agendas. 2 of you are patients, and 1 of you is a new member of staff, straight out of Nursing School.

Tourists and Staff can communicate on the Game Thread during the Day. Tourists will be housed in the Orderlies' quarters at night. Patients are isolated from the Tourists for now. The two patients can communicate with one another via PM during the Day.

If you wish to communicate with someone privately, take them somewhere private (say so on the game thread) and PM them (including me on the PM)

Each player is entitled to initiate a maximum of 2 actions of their choice during the each Day-Night phase.

There is no limit on the number of uninitiated actions - for example, if you hear a ruckus and leave your room to investigate, or defend yourself or run from an attacker, it doesn't count towards your initiated actions.

Tour starts soon :)

Abi
08-30-14, 01:44 PM
There are a number of NON-PLAYER CHARACTERS in the game. These make up the bulk of the skeleton staff of the financially floundering TAL Asylum. They are.

Abi - Orderly, also doubles as tour guide
Dr. Klaus Michaelson - Director
Caroline Forbes - Head Nurse
Tyler Lockwood - Janitor

You can communicate with these characters (by PMing me).

Abi
08-30-14, 03:01 PM
Game on.

Abi
08-30-14, 03:03 PM
Welcome to the Trans Alleghany Lunatic Asylum.

My name is Abi, and I will be your guide on this, the first ever Official Tour of the asylum.

The tourists are:

Tyger
Luna
Steve
Hound
Fuzzy
Dreams

I would also like to welcome MADD, our new Junior Nurse, who will be joining us on the tour.

Abi
08-30-14, 03:07 PM
I'll give you all some time to make friends before we proceed on the tour.

TygerSan
08-30-14, 03:42 PM
Slinks in silently and eyes the metal gates with a mixture of suspicion and disdain.

Abi
08-30-14, 03:48 PM
http://www.metalkraft.co.uk/images/right_image_gate.jpg

Lunacie
08-30-14, 04:08 PM
Looks at the metal gate and Abi's uniform and shudders noticeably.

"Well, this is an odd sort of meet and greet, isn't it?

My name is Luna. I never would have dreamed I'd be visiting a mental asylum.
I'm writing a free lance article and hope to talk to some of the patients here for a first hand perspective."

Abi
08-30-14, 04:09 PM
I'm afraid that won't be possible, Ms. Luna.

While we will visit the Day Room, one on one interaction with patients is prohibited.

Abi
08-30-14, 04:14 PM
The reception room is empty apart from Abi and the Tourists.

We'll start in the East Wing. This area has not been used since 2009 due to declining patient population and budget cuts....

Abi
08-30-14, 04:17 PM
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/abandon-industrial-interior-desolate-old-building-inside-barrel-35735305.jpg

Abi
08-30-14, 04:19 PM
"The Trans Alleghany Lunatic Asylum was built in the 1800s and at one point housed over 250 souls. Numbers have steadily declined since then."

Hathor
08-30-14, 04:52 PM
I hear voices outside the day room and went to the window. There are some tourists approaching.

I had smuggled some tapioca pudding out of lunch in a ziplock bag and want to throw it on these gawkers

but of course the windows don't open in this place.

I try to pick up a fountian like I saw on TV, but can't lift it.

I start kicking the window with all my might, but it will not give.

Abi
08-30-14, 04:52 PM
We shall now be going to the Day Room.

We will observe Nurse Forbes conduct a therapy session with our inmates - I mean patients.

Please keep your distances from the patients and do not communicate directly with them.

Abi
08-30-14, 04:53 PM
The Day Room:

http://www.georgiahealthnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/mental-health-group-session.jpg

Abi
08-30-14, 04:54 PM
Nurse Forbes is an attracyive woman of about 30 with crazy long blonde hair.

The patients are assembled in a circle, including Baal and Eeyore.

"Let's talk about our feelings," Nurse Forbes says.

"Baal, would you like to go first".

Abi
08-30-14, 05:00 PM
Abi grabs Eeyore and drags him to his seat.

Nurse Forbes injects him with Zyprexa and Ativan.

Baal Moom
08-30-14, 05:05 PM
i feel a great discomfot in my 457th eye cuz thor and blockjay the merciful promised to kill mme dad but failed to perform

i feel like screamin inside yor eads about what ur movvers did with use uncle james when dad wasn luukin

i feeel thers a force of great murd3rousness in amongst us and it is lurking

i feel you really fancy ur sister yes you with the glasses and you wear her pantaloons late at night when no ones watchin but satan

otherwise im very happy

Abi
08-30-14, 05:10 PM
"Lets try this again," Nurse Forbes says

"Eeyore, would you like to share your feelings?"

Baal Moom
08-30-14, 05:11 PM
olso me and donkeyman we ave these pies here as present for you atavistic apes special with sacred ointment from out bladders

(Starts throwing... what was it... porridge at visitors. Waits for eeyore to show the power of his spirit over his matter and join in spite of all the evil voodoo drugs he was injected.)

Abi
08-30-14, 05:13 PM
Nurse Forbes goes up to Baal and tases him.

Baal falls to the ground, convulsing.

Fuzzy12
08-30-14, 05:19 PM
peeps through the window just as baal is getting tasered..hm, interesting treatment methods..we didn't learn abt these..

lies down on the grass to reflect on her uni days and falls asleep.

'night:)

Baal Moom
08-30-14, 05:20 PM
hhnikmnyukcnikchrruuuuumpghgluck... AEERRCGH!!!!1

the fallen shall rise again the fallen shall rise again the fallen shall rise again get you stcik of wickedness away from me you servant of Darwinnnnnnnnyuckhrromgghfk AEEERERCG!!!!!!!

the f-fall len sh shs shall ...... risagain

Abi
08-30-14, 05:22 PM
"Get him out of here" Nurse Forbes says.

Abi bodily grabs Baal and drags him back to his room.

Nurse Forbes hands out wet wipes to the assembled guests to clean off the tapioca pudding.

Fuzzy12
08-30-14, 05:23 PM
whats with the screaming?? There are people trying to take a nap here. Sshhhh!!:mad:

Hathor
08-30-14, 05:23 PM
Abi grabs Eeyore and drags him to his seat.

Nurse Forbes injects him with Zyprexa and Ativan.

hm, I never would have let you drag me to her if she was not so attraktiv, but I call honey brown and not blond.

Just when my 3rd eye was due to return I am made a zombie again, thanks 'bro. :confused:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/5v6VQhlu2uE/maxresdefault.jpg

Abi
08-30-14, 05:24 PM
The orderlies' quarters, not the grass Fuzzy.

'Night

Fuzzy12
08-30-14, 05:24 PM
also..um..what s the aim of The game??:o

Fuzzy12
08-30-14, 05:26 PM
sorry..lost my way..sleep walking..
am back wherever im supposed to be:o

zzzzz

Abi
08-30-14, 05:26 PM
Survival

Baal Moom
08-30-14, 05:33 PM
innnndia aann wo ehchksh indian woman! Ill save you dont worry ill show you the light that heathen orderly wont have his paws on you for long ill come and vanquish the daemon

okay okay lower you wicked stick ill go peacefully ..... daughter of lillith

Abi
08-30-14, 05:34 PM
*Takes Baal to his room and locks him up, then returns to the Day Room*

We apologise for that scene.

As you all can see, some of our patients are very ill.

Hathor
08-30-14, 05:40 PM
Survival

perhaps chucky D makes more sense in a madhouse.

The evolutinist, not the rappper, or maybe both

Lunacie
08-30-14, 05:42 PM
*Takes Baal to his room and locks him up, then returns to the Day Room*

We apologise for that scene.

As you all can see, some of our patients are very ill.

But ... he didn't hurt anyone. Was it really necessary to tase him?

And why did you give an injection to this other guy? What did he do?

Hathor
08-30-14, 05:42 PM
I had an erection :(

Abi
08-30-14, 05:43 PM
"We know what we are doing, Ms. Luna", Nurse Forbes says

"Many of these people are very ill and potentially dangerous."

Abi
08-30-14, 05:44 PM
Abi goes up to eeyore and tases him.

Abi
08-30-14, 05:44 PM
"Very ill and dangerous", Abi echoes Nurse Forbes.

Hathor
08-30-14, 05:48 PM
olso me and donkeyman we ave these pies here as present for you atavistic apes special with sacred ointment from out bladders

(Starts throwing... what was it... porridge at visitors. Waits for eeyore to show the power of his spirit over his matter and join in spite of all the evil voodoo drugs he was injected.)

ok getting warmer, the taze snapped me out of the trank injection and make me mad.

http://www.wnyc.org/i/620/350/80/1/2_One_Flew_Over_the_Cuckoos_Nest_American_Icons_Wi ll_Sampson.jpg

Hathor
08-30-14, 05:50 PM
Breaks Baal out of his Room while 3rd eye soaks in the scene,

decides to go hide and gather more strengh, back in a while peeps and watch out!

Abi
08-30-14, 05:52 PM
Runs after Eeyore and the now Escaped Baal....

Lunacie
08-30-14, 05:53 PM
Oh. My. Goodness! What on earth did they do to be committed here? Are they murderers?

Are all the inma ... er, patients here as dangerous as these two?

Is it really safe for us visitors to be here???

Abi
08-30-14, 05:54 PM
"Okay, all patients, BACK TO YOUR ROOMS" Nurse Forbes says

"Will all the Tourists, as well as Ms Hatte join me in the staff dining room for an early supper."

Nurse Forbes leads the group out of the Day Room.

Abi
08-30-14, 05:55 PM
"It's perfectly safe Ms. Luna", Nurse Forbes reassures her.

"Now please follow me."

Lunacie
08-30-14, 05:57 PM
"It's perfectly safe Ms. Luna", Nurse Forbes reassures her.

"Now please follow me."

Are you SURE we shouldn't have our own tasers ... just in case ... y'know?

Abi
08-30-14, 05:57 PM
Where everyone is:

Baal and Eeyore : Running around the facility, pursued by Abi the Orderly / Tour Guide

Fuzzy: Asleep in the Orderlies' quarters

Dr. Michaelson: In his office, presumably

Tyler: Cleaning toilets, presumably

Patients: In their rooms

Everyone else: Heading with Nurse Forbes to the Staff Dining Hall

Abi
08-30-14, 05:58 PM
*Nurse Forbes ignores Luna*

Baal Moom
08-30-14, 06:00 PM
run runr run run like the wind like the noble horses of the Rohirrim i gallop across the den of inequity the house of worship of darwinism where is ur god now where is uer bearded daemon a heathen ghoul in tha guise of man

free and noble roamin the underbelly majestic as a cockroach come donkey man well be cockroaches together forever and bring this House of Satan down on the heads of the wicked

66666666666666666666666666666666666 - 1 = 66666666666666666666666666666666665 as so shall the word spread

The world will know of your crimes orderly mark my words

do not trust that man

fleeeeeeaaaerraaarrrree

indian woman where are you felee with us when theres still time before He returns

Abi
08-30-14, 06:00 PM
Abi pursues Baal and Eeyore with a stick down the corridor.

"Lock Down" he screams into his walkie.

Baal and Eeyore are trapped at the end of the corridor.

Abi tases them both and beats Eeyore with a stick. He drags Baal to solitary confinement in the basement and locks him up, then returns to a still tased and injured Eeyore and drags him to his room, locking him in.

Baal Moom
08-30-14, 06:16 PM
u no what hell do with you you noe?!?!?!?!

hell take you all to a room and then thell tase you like the b****dss u ar and then they'll cut you up into nice juicy piece alive put in refrigirator and feed to the patients

thats the hole purpose of tours lack of funds you poor sods lack of funds to feed the test subjects

get off me you evil mannnnn

(I keep on screaming barely decipherable unprintables about Abi's reptilian godparents and his amphibian children and the horrid experiments they're conducting here, whilst Abi is pushing me into solitary, trying to close the door on me. The tazer is out of juice, and I've built some tolerance... to electricity, yes. But eventually he manages, the forceful resistance notwithstanding. He's unusually strong, and I've been weakened by the tazing. I sit in solitary contemplating the situation. Yes, I can contemplate, even though I'm mental. donchadowbti.)

Abi
08-30-14, 06:26 PM
http://www.vangviet.com/wp-content/uploads/fantastic-victorian-dining-room-with-chandelier.jpg

Abi joins Caroline Forbes, MADD As A Hatte, and the Tourists in the Staff Dining Hall.

The food is awful.

Greyhound1
08-30-14, 06:27 PM
I think it's time to get outa here. This place isn't safe. I have heard tales of tourists getting locked up and never leaving. I am going outside, who knows the way?

Abi
08-30-14, 06:28 PM
The group should stay together. It's nearing sundown, and it gets EXTREMELY cold out this time of year. In fact, there was a blizzard warning on the TV.

Abi
08-30-14, 06:29 PM
You can take a walk on the grounds, but be back in half an hour.

Greyhound1
08-30-14, 06:35 PM
I think I will stay here. There is safety in numbers. I hope we don't get snowed in though.

Abi
08-30-14, 06:37 PM
Abi's note - Oh, we'll get snowed it for sure. How do you think I'm going to extend a single Day-Night tour to a multi-day game? :)

Abi
08-30-14, 07:01 PM
Food good, innit?

TygerSan
08-30-14, 07:03 PM
Shudders at the craziness that's just went down. Decides to stick with the rest of the "tourists".

Incidentally, why is everyone here? I've got an interest in psychology, and thought I might want to pursue advanced training in counselling. Not so sure now, though.

Excuse me, Abi. The patient who's going on about reptilian overlords. What's his deal? He seems . . . rather unstable at the moment (more unstable than the others).

Lunacie
08-30-14, 07:05 PM
:lol:
The combination of the gorgous dining hall in this horrible institution and the bad food is so funny!

But ... maybe Baal wasn't so crazy about a food shortage ...? :eyebrow:

Abi
08-30-14, 07:06 PM
Unfortunately patients' diagnoses are confidential, Ms. San.

Where did you say you're from? You look awfully familiar....

Baal Moom
08-30-14, 07:18 PM
good food innit good food innit good food innit

food good? innit innit...... hahahahahaha HHHHAaaaHHaaa

soon youl find out exactly what makes the food so good

orderly

orderly

ooOOOOOooOOOOorrrrdeeeeEEEErrRRrrlyyyyy

ill get you you bas****rd watermellon

RUUUUUUNNNNNNnnnnnnNNNNNN

HHHHhhhhhaaahahahahhaaAHAHAhah/hahaHAAHa *cough* hm my voice is gone ill come back latas

(Background:

I've exploited a structural weakness in the solitary room: unlike in proper asylums, this one's solitary confinement room has got an opening beneath the floor padding, in the upper left corner of the room. I discovered something peculiar there long ago, when I was in solitary for the first time. I rolled on the floor and found out that at the aforementioned spot I could feel something like metal bars. I couldn't investigate at the time, since I didn't have the tools to open up the padding, but after I'd discovered the spacious tunnels under the asylum and between rooms (very thick walls; you'd have to wonder why), I travelled extensively through them and eventually came by a square opening covered by a lid. I tried to lift it up from beneath and discovered that the lid was loose and moved with some effort, but of course the padding stood in the way. Since then I've been walking around with a little Swiss army knife I stole from a nurse. I scotch tape it between my **** and my left leg -- left for luck, and I only remove it before showering, to conceal it carefully in my socks. I've used the knife to open up the padding and I've disappeared in the tunnels. Beware, blasphemers.)

Abi
08-30-14, 07:20 PM
Abi leaves his food and runs after Baal

"LOCK DOWN LOCK DOWN"

TygerSan
08-30-14, 07:21 PM
*Tries to conceal a blush*. I just have a face that blends into a crowd, that's all.

*Fiddles uncomfortably with her zipper*

MADD As A Hatte
08-30-14, 07:27 PM
[The new young psychiatric nurse gently closes the door leading from the garden, into the west wing. She peers in the half darkness across the black-and-white tiled hallway floor. She is panting heavily, trying to settle herself having run from the station, back to her place of work. Miss MADD hopes no-one has noticed her absence, which is highly likely given she works the junior staff's most hated graveyard shift.

She brushes her hair, resettles her white nurses cap, pins her little nurses watch to her uniform, and zips up a wee bit to conceal her curvaceous bosom. Slipping along the hall, she comes to Dr Michaelson's office door. Squatting down she checks for a glimmer of light from under the door. Phew. It's totally dark. She listens carefully.

The Asylum is quiet, they must all have had their night meds. And the visitors must all be in the tv lounge.

If Fuzzy hasn't told them I'm missing, she thinks hopefully , I might just get back to my quarters in time to start the night shift.

And with any luck, that arrogant bloody guide will have been drinking as usual, and he'll be drunk and asleep in his grubby little chair.

She starts to rise, slowly, ready to creep through the dark and quiet, back to the nurse's quarters.

Abi
08-30-14, 07:31 PM
Abi returns to the dining hall looking tired and flustered.

He takes Nurse Forbes aside and has a heated but muted conversation with her.

Nurse Forbes turns to the guests:

"You'll all be glad to know that the escaped patient Baal has been secured. Dessert?"

Baal Moom
08-30-14, 07:31 PM
Ladies and gentlemen Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jewry HahHHHahAhaGaghahAh

hmm yes

the orderly is in league with the reptiloids and Saint Nick and yUo MUST LOOK IN HIS TROUSERS

watch him carefully and dont eat the food

please do not eat the food

i cant tell you any more right now cuz the migraines are watching and screeches are sniffin around end the devil .... is the least of ur consernz nurse forbs ill never forgive you klaus you nazi monster they're all in leage with the worldwide judeonazi conspiracy and the good doctors name is not michaelson at all isnt it righr mengele mein freund

Abi
08-30-14, 07:34 PM
Abi pounces on Baal, tases him multiple times, beats him with a stick, and takes him to his room, locking him in.

Abi returns to the dining hall, flustered

"I apologise for that. Please be confident that this is not typical of the TAL Asylum"

Lunacie
08-30-14, 07:38 PM
*Tries to conceal a blush*. I just have a face that blends into a crowd, that's all.

*Fiddles uncomfortably with her zipper*

You really DO look familiar, like I've seen you somewhere ... tv ... book cover ... hm ...

Abi
08-30-14, 08:35 PM
Okay, its off to bed everyone

Where everyone is:

Baal and Eeyore: In their rooms (locked), as are the other patients

MADD: Junior Nurses' quarters

Dr. Michaelson & Nurse Forbes: Presumably in their private quarters

Abi: Doing his rounds (ie. loitering around drinking cheap whiskey)

Tyler, the Janitor who stinks of wet dog, and everyone else: In the Orderlies' Quarters:

http://www.gjenvick.com/Illustrations/WorldWarI/CampGrant/1917-PictorialHistory/Photo-06-PartialViewOfSleepingQuartersIn%20BarracksBuilding-500.jpg

TygerSan
08-30-14, 08:35 PM
Um. . . no, really. I get that all the time. I just have one of those faces that people seem to weirdly recognize. I haven't done anything to warrant being on the cover of anything, I assure you.

Greyhound1
08-30-14, 08:42 PM
Abi's note - Oh, we'll get snowed it for sure. How do you think I'm going to extend a single Day-Night tour to a multi-day game? :)

I figured with straight jackets, drugs and shackles

MADD As A Hatte
08-30-14, 08:47 PM
In all the cafuffle, no one had noticed when Junior Nurse MADD slipped in to the dining room. Phew, that was close.Why the hell is she here at TAL? And who's the journalist?

Nurse MADD looks in the mirror, adjusts her nurses cap, feeling things are badly a kilter at Dr Michaelson's institution.

I hate doing the graveyard shift, she mutters, but a girls gotta do ...

She closes the door to her room, and heads downstairs towards the ward.

Retconned by Abi: MADD,you can't make up stuff that I haven't told you or that you haven't discovered.

MADD As A Hatte
08-30-14, 08:55 PM
Retconned by Abi.

Only Baal and Eeyore are patients. The rest are Tourists.

Hathor
08-30-14, 09:13 PM

Well they may have got in the way this time, but my pineal is aktkive nau so I try to transmit to the MOOM

וַיִּרְאוּ בְנֵי-הָאֱלֹהִים אֶת-בְּנוֹת הָאָדָם, כִּי טֹבֹת הֵנָּה; וַיִּקְחוּ לָהֶם נָשִׁים, מִכֹּל אֲשֶׁר בָּחָרוּ.

To hell with these Apes, poison and electrocute me because I get a bit hot over a nurse? But I know what they bout, the truth is at :28
וַיִּ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k

They will pay

Checkpoint Charly is well known in History and i want to investigate about this point with new detected facts, especially the non published memoires of Nietzsche and Reich. Every hints on the collaboration with the symphatisants are welcome.

I will later publish some new results of my investigation and perhaps especially their relevance to newspapers and here i mean the mainstream as well as the alternative paper media. The digital media can be used as a stick from the ground of knowledge if there is no paper to hand.

Of course a leaf or other natural things will do it also. Cheers, skol and good run, and putt on a pair of rubber gloves that cover your forearms and reach into the colon.

This is the most effective way to remove a large piece of debris, such as a disposable diaper or a tampon, and the overgrown ape can no longer find protektion in Chuck's MOnkeyluck when David's Stone approaches

http://www2.hesston.edu/Physics/SlingshotJY/report1.gif

MADD As A Hatte
08-30-14, 10:51 PM
Retconned by Abi.

Only Baal and Eeyore are patients. The rest are Tourists.

Got it! Sorry, wasn't concentrating properly.

Hathor
08-30-14, 11:34 PM
[...]

free and noble roamin the underbelly majestic as a cockroach come donkey man well be cockroaches together forever and bring this House of Satan down on the heads of the wicked

66666666666666666666666666666666666 - 1 = 66666666666666666666666666666666665 as so shall the word spread

The world will know of your crimes orderly mark my words

do not trust that man

fleeeeeeaaaerraaarrrree

indian woman where are you felee with us when theres still time before He returns

Geronimo maybe hermaphrodite so I hope that will do.

I am a little hot stoned about that wall of 1100 and do not know how the hole in the wall connects with the money flow now with 1760.

Yes, it is like a physician want to give you now only the half dose of poison instead the full. I personally think zero should be zero and not 322, but these non-believer do not seem to see the signs of the LORD.

I surely would not press money from you, only because your son is living with me if it would be so. It was a skandal where the german presiden Wullf lost his job, but now he get 200.000 euro the year without working.

They forgot that their are all the children of Noah. And yes, you are right: a village boy who cannot go back to his vallage makes the whole world to his village.

So I want to see that part of WTP where the little herded animal sounds lucifarian, crosses it out, but big herded animal WK puts it in.

Turns out there are 2 hits for Venus in the WTP

http://nsa33.casimages.com/img/2014/08/12/140812064133599387.jpg

http://nsa34.casimages.com/img/2014/08/12/14081206423387336.jpg

http://nsa34.casimages.com/img/2014/08/12/140812064734367321.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwzaifhSw2c

Abi
08-31-14, 02:44 PM
It is now Night 1

PM me if you want to do *things*.

Hathor
08-31-14, 03:53 PM
sorry Abi but you are not my type and where is that nurse?

Abi
08-31-14, 03:54 PM
Abi hears noises from Eeyore's locked room and goes to investigate

"It's lights out Eeyore. Go to sleep. Or I'll have to have Dr. Michaelson up your meds."

Hathor
08-31-14, 04:01 PM
That is ok Abi, I just got up to urinate and need to sleep off the ativan a bit longer

Abi
08-31-14, 04:02 PM
Good.

MADD As A Hatte
08-31-14, 08:22 PM
Junior Psyche Nurse MADD enters the ward, ready to start the night shift. What confronts her is so appalling she rushes straight back to her quarters, swallows a Stilnox, and crawls under the covers for a good lie down.

If Nurse Forbes can't settle those lads, Junior Psyche Nurse MADD believes she may never come out again. Except to hand her letter of resignation to Dr Michaelson and flee back her former nice, safe little job at the Belvedere Hospital.

Hathor
08-31-14, 09:30 PM
EEyore snapps out of his Ativan hangover for Hazing ritual of new Nurse

http://i7.pixs.ru/storage/4/7/1/thumbnail1_4950017_13657471.jpg (http://img261.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=34151_psych_nurse_hazing_part_ii_by_ showsomerestraint_d30tpcp_123_191lo.jpg)

O Fool! begetter of both I and Naught, resolve this Naught-y Knot!

O! Ay! this I and O -- IO! -- IAO! For I owe "I" aye to Nibanna's Oe.

I Pay -- Pé, the dissolution of the House of God -- for Pé comes after O -- after Ayin that triumphs over Aleph in Ain, that is

OP-us, the Work! the OP-ening of THE EYE!

Thou Naughty Boy, thou openest THE EYE OF HORUS to the Blind Eye that weeps! The Upright One in thine Uprightness rejoiceth -- Death to all Fishes!

http://showsomerestraint.deviantart.com/art/Psych-Nurse-Hazing-Part-II-182784409

Abi
09-01-14, 05:04 PM
DAY TWO

Patients will now have their breakfast

Baal, Eeyore...

Abi
09-01-14, 05:06 PM
http://www.doc.wa.gov/facilities/prison/wsp/images/wspmidiningroom.jpg

Abi
09-01-14, 05:41 PM
Okay Eeyore, Baal, and other patients - to the dayroom

Abi
09-01-14, 05:43 PM
Abi wakes up the guests in the Orderlies' quarters.

"Unfortunately we have been snowed in. There is a blizzard outside and the temperature is -40 degrees. I'm afraid you are all stuck here for at least a few days.

"Breakfast will be served in the Staff Dining Hall."

Abi
09-01-14, 05:46 PM
Players in the game:

Patients:

Baal
Eeyore

Tourists:

Tyger
Luna
Steve
Fuzzy
Dreams

Eliminated

1. MADD - Resigned, left during Night 1
2. Hound - Left during Night 1

Non-Player Characters

Abi - Orderly
Dr. Michaelson - Director
Caroline Forbes - Senior Nurse
Tyler - Janitor

Abi
09-01-14, 05:52 PM
Where everyone is:

Eeyore, Baal and the other patients, supervised by Abi - Day Room

Nurse Forbes and the Tourists - Staff Dining Room

Dr. Michaelson - In his office, presumably

Tyler - Cleaning toilets, presumably

Abi
09-01-14, 05:54 PM
All of your "initiated actions" are reset for Day/Night Phase 2.

You all can initiate 2 actions each at your leisure.

Lunacie
09-01-14, 06:29 PM
If we are all snowed in, how did MADD and Hound get out of here ... where did they go?

Abi
09-01-14, 06:30 PM
"They left before we were snowed in" Nurse Forbes says

"More eggs?"

Abi
09-01-14, 06:31 PM
"Hound went home. MADD resigned." she continues

TygerSan
09-01-14, 06:54 PM
Grabs eggs. Sits down . Chokes them down.

Retconned by ABi: The patients ate earlier. Only the Tourists and Nurse Forbes are at the table

Abi
09-01-14, 06:59 PM
"Feel free to explore the South and East Wings after you eat." Nurse Forbes says

"Unfortunately we will be a staff member down, and Mr. Abi will be busy with his chores. Please note the abandoned West wing and the North wing which houses the patients, as well as the basement and third floor are out of bounds."

Nurse Forbes gets up and leaves, leaving the Tourists alone in the Staff Dining Hall.

Hathor
09-01-14, 08:28 PM
I still hungover from Ativan, terrible stuff. :mad:

perhaps I come to life soon.

so that neophyte nurse cant' take a joke? guess I did her a favor as she clearly does not belong in a madhouse.

Stevuke79
09-02-14, 09:21 AM
"Feel free to explore the South and East Wings after you eat." Nurse Forbes says

"Unfortunately we will be a staff member down, and Mr. Abi will be busy with his chores. Please note the abandoned West wing and the North wing which houses the patients, as well as the basement and third floor are out of bounds."

Nurse Forbes gets up and leaves, leaving the Tourists alone in the Staff Dining Hall.

I wonder what's on the third floor?

I understand why the basement is off limits - probably for insurance reasons.

Lunacie
09-02-14, 11:06 AM
I wonder what the patients do when they're not locked in their rooms?

Hathor
09-02-14, 11:16 AM
BROOMSTICK-BABBLINGS

EEyore is of the Sanhedrim of the Sabbath, say men; He is the Old Goat himself, say women.

Therefore do all adore him; the more they detest him the more do they adore him.

Ay! let us offer the Obscene Kiss!

Let us seek the Mystery of the Gnarled Oak, and of the Glacier Torrent!

To Him let us offer up our ativan! Around Him let us dance in the mad moonlight!

But EEyore is nothing but AN EYE; what eye none knoweth.

Skip, witches! Hop, toads! Take your pleasure! -- for the play of the Universe is the pleasure of EEyore.

As for those EGGS, I do not trust them so only pretended to eat them.

TygerSan
09-02-14, 11:41 AM
Morning Eeyore. How're things going today? What do you do to pass the time around here?

Hathor
09-02-14, 11:46 AM
well usually I chum with Baal and speak in tongues through walls to him when locked in, but he has gone silent.

http://www.disneyclips.com/imagesnewb/imageslwrakr01/clipeeyorecloud.gif

TygerSan
09-02-14, 11:55 AM
Gone silent? :eek: Come to think of it, haven't seen him around since last night. He alright?

Abi
09-02-14, 05:05 PM
Abi's voice is heard over the intercom

"Will all guests please report to the Staff Dining Room. Lunch will be served."

Lunacie
09-02-14, 06:35 PM
Luna has been exploring the south wing. Since the meals here haven't been anything to write home about, she takes the opportunity to take a peek at the west wing.

Daydreamin22
09-03-14, 08:26 AM
Daydreaming's nerves are acting up and she is having nightmares about the basement and other off limits areas.

Hathor
09-03-14, 08:50 AM
Gone silent? :eek: Come to think of it, haven't seen him around since last night. He alright?

I hope so but I am worried, did he eat the eggs? :(

They hatch cockatrice' eggs, and weave the spider's web: he that eateth of

their eggs dieth, and that which is crushed breaketh out into a viper.

Stevuke79
09-03-14, 09:12 AM
I hope so but I am worried, did he eat the eggs? :(

They hatch cockatrice' eggs, and weave the spider's web: he that eateth of

their eggs dieth, and that which is crushed breaketh out into a viper.

*Looks over at eeyore's plate,..*

"So are you going to eat that?"

Hathor
09-03-14, 09:53 AM
lol no way!

Stevuke79
09-03-14, 10:19 AM
Thanks! :D

Addresses Luna at breakfast such that my colleagues can hear but the powers that be cannot (thus I think the thread is the place to put this), I peaked at the west wing myself. Not much to report, how about the South?

said very carefully: "I was thinking of venturing a peak at the third floor."

Abi
09-04-14, 03:49 PM
Everyone will take supper in the patients' dining hall

The visitors and patients will be separated. Please do not communicate with them

Abi will supervise the patients and Nurse Forbes will supervise the tourists

Lunacie
09-04-14, 04:41 PM
Thanks! :D

Addresses Luna at breakfast such that my colleagues can hear but the powers that be cannot (thus I think the thread is the place to put this), I peaked at the west wing myself. Not much to report, how about the South?

said very carefully: "I was thinking of venturing a peak at the third floor."

I find I'm curious about the third floor myself. Want to go and take a look after dinner tonight?

TygerSan
09-04-14, 08:14 PM
I'll join you, Luna. Can't be that scary, right?

Baal Moom
09-06-14, 12:38 AM
Retconed by Abi: You're not in a public area Baal, you can't post on the main thread.

Hathor
09-06-14, 05:33 PM
It is ok Baal, I hear.

http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/849/3046553278.jpg

WINDLESTRAWS

The Abyss of Hallucinations has Law and Reason; but in Truth there is no bond between the Toys of the Gods.

This Reason and Law is the Bond of the Great Lie.

Truth! Truth! Truth! crieth the Lord of the Abyss of Hallucinations.

There is no Silence in that Abyss: for all that men call Silence is Its Speech.

This Abyss is also called "Hell", and " The Many". Its name is "Consciousness", and "The Universe", among men.

But THAT which neither is silent, nor speaks, rejoices therein.

Daydreamin22
09-07-14, 11:28 AM
Something is amiss

Abi
09-07-14, 06:42 PM
The first rays of sunlight peak over the horizon, marking the start of

DAY THREE

If any of you are still lurking around, now would be time to get back to where you belong.

Lunacie
09-07-14, 08:49 PM
The first rays of sunlight peak over the horizon, marking the start of

DAY THREE

If any of you are still lurking around, now would be time to get back to where you belong.

I don't belong here anywhere! I came for a visit and got snowed in. I won't be staying.

Daydreamin22
09-08-14, 10:56 AM
Finds the group.

Lunacie
09-08-14, 12:35 PM
Finds the group.

Um, hi... didn't you come in with the rest of us as visitors?
What happened to you?
Did they lock you up and try some drugs on you?

TygerSan
09-08-14, 12:48 PM
Yipes. It looks *bad* out there. Anyone have any idea how long the weather's supposed to be like this?

Lunacie
09-08-14, 01:02 PM
Yipes. It looks *bad* out there. Anyone have any idea how long the weather's supposed to be like this?

I'm already getting 'cabin fever.' I'm going to take a walk outside,
I won't go far, but I need some fresh air. Anyone want to come along?

Abi
09-09-14, 02:55 PM
VERY*** BUSY. Game on 24 hour hiatus.

Andi
09-10-14, 07:57 AM
Although I appreciate the intent to have fun and some of the participation has been mild, the idea of hospitalization and the abuse of healthcare staff are very real to some members and to put a trigger warning on a game is counter intuitive. I'm afraid that I'm keeping this thread closed and will remove once participations become aware of the reasoning behind the decision.