View Full Version : Cheer me up. Help with memory problems?

mimes74
10-06-14, 10:51 AM
I feel like I can not remember much. I can only remember pieces of an information. I feel unreliable. Do I have a working memory? I'm not sure. saying things to people will make them annoyed sometimes. I feel like a room full of papers everywhere. I can not hold on to information to remember them whether by auditory or visual. I am in college for a pre-nursing major. What if I do not reach my peak performance? :( Do I have a Learning disability? help?

sushigirl
10-06-14, 03:39 PM
I can relate 100 % with you. I have a terrible memory. People will tell me things and a few minutes later I can't remember what they told me. Or same thing when reading.

I always guessed that's because my concentration is not good and that I have a million things in mind.

But I'll follow this thread carefully for tips from members.

mimes74
10-07-14, 08:45 AM
Thank You Sushigirl. I wish to know tips. I appreciate my different mind

OhLookABunny
10-19-14, 05:01 PM
mimes74, does your school have a counseling center? Maybe you could get tested there and probably for less than it would cost when you get out in the work world. If you could nail down the specifics of where your memory issues are originating - is it dyslexia, auditory processing, ADD - which thing affects what, and what therapies are available? Then you could make a better plan of attack. Wishing you all the best! :)