View Full Version : Vegetative state

Cesium0137
04-11-05, 12:30 PM
I've noticed that if I don't take my methylin, I hardly get anything done during the day. I just kind of sit around in a vegetative state. Has anyone else had this happen on a stimulant ADD med?

Ian
04-11-05, 12:45 PM
Absolutely. I think the procrastination thing is quite complex for me but it's worse if I'm not on my meds steadily.

I'm always after more energy to stay focused. I try and keep my sugar and hot carbs down to a dull roar. I've begun to run again over the winter. Sleep is still a little short but hey... I can't have everything I want all the time!

I meditate too and all of these things help my meds to work to potential I think.
Cheers! Ian.

crazymama05
04-11-05, 01:34 PM
Hello Philip!! So glad to hear from you again.

I am not on any meds, so unfortunately I am unable to answer your question. I do vegatate alot without any meds though.

Check out the chat post. We have a weekly scheduled chat now. Hope you will join us!

Good luck with the meds thing.

Ronee

crazymama05
04-14-05, 06:29 PM
Boy Phillip, I just read my last post in this thread, and all I can say is, "Wow, how callous and insensitive of me!"

I have never heard of Mythelin, (sp) could you please tell me what this one is for. Are you on any other meds in conjunction with the Mythelin?

So how are you feeling today. I hope much better.

And again, my apologies for my rude and self absored post!

Have a great day Phil!!!! (It is a beautiful one that's for sure)

Cesium0137
04-14-05, 09:14 PM
Don't worry about it, I thought it was a fine post and it didn't bother me a bit. I don't feel all that different really. Get to see the doc later in the month, hopefully we can do something about it then. :)