View Full Version : Dyslexia support forum

zette93
11-01-14, 11:57 AM
I've looked and looked and couldn't find a forum like this one focusing on Dyslexia, so I decided to start one myself.

If you have a child with dyslexia, or even just a struggling reader that you are concerned about, please come check it out. PM me for the website address (forum rules won't let me post a link because the forum hosting site does have advertising, although I haven't yet seen any ads posted.)

midnightstar
11-01-14, 03:37 PM
There's a learning disabilities section already here, I think that section is suitable for talk about dyslexia?

zette93
11-02-14, 09:50 AM
There's a learning disabilities section already here, I think that section is suitable for talk about dyslexia?

I hadn't noticed that forum, thanks for pointing it out! However, there have only been about 6 threads there in the last year -- it's not exactly an active subgroup. It would be hard to draw parents of dyslexics who don't have ADHD and people who are adamantly against meds to this board and generate the level of discussion on dyslexia I would like to have.

amber3902
11-03-14, 01:31 PM
I hadn't noticed that forum, thanks for pointing it out! However, there have only been about 6 threads there in the last year -- it's not exactly an active subgroup. It would be hard to draw parents of dyslexics who don't have ADHD and people who are adamantly against meds to this board and generate the level of discussion on dyslexia I would like to have.

I've searched for a forum on dyslexia as well and can't find anything. Thanks for creating a forum for it.