View Full Version : Sudden intense short term tiredness.

jman05
11-02-14, 08:32 PM
I know tiredness is common with strattera, but I just get it suddenly for short periods. Like I can be lying on my couch, then all of the sudden it feels like my blood pressure goes up and this intense wave of tiredness hits me. Then I feel like I'm basically knocked out in a deep sleep for about 20 minutes. Then I wake up and feel fine. And some days it doesn't even happen.

thecloak
12-20-14, 08:17 PM
This happens to me as well. Are you generally sensitive to medications? or everything for that matter?

Little Missy
12-20-14, 10:23 PM
Yeah, me too. I just go to sleep and wake up fast wildly refreshed.

CraigPerth
12-22-14, 01:45 AM
Yup I get it is well.. I am sensitive to meds... something to do with the way I metabolize the meds... Also doc thinks I absorb more of the meds than most... but it doesnt happen every day... Also gone off my food :(

jman05
12-22-14, 11:15 PM
This happens to me as well. Are you generally sensitive to medications? or everything for that matter?

I've typically been sensitive at first, but then adapt quickly. However, I haven't really developed much of a tolerance to strattera.

sarahsweets
12-23-14, 05:49 AM
Stratterra can take a solid 6 weeks to really get going. In the meantime it would be good to call your doctor and allow time for some cat naps.

dextroamp21
12-27-14, 09:46 PM
Strattera blows. Take a stimulant.