View Full Version : ADD and Seminary Resources

swinglily819
11-09-14, 07:47 PM
I am getting my Masters in Christian Counseling at a Seminary and within this year I learned I have ADD. As a 31 year old women, it has been a great relief to finally understand why school and life has been so hard! However, it has been a great challenge to learn how to manage my ADD when trying to study.

I am needing to purchase a Bible Software Program. I am curious if anyone has used one or more of these programs and could provide me with some guidance of which interface/program is most user friendly for ADD. I am currently looking at either LOGOS, BibleWorks, or Accordance.

Thank you! Any observations are appreciated.

CoateRack
12-16-14, 04:00 AM
I'm in seminary (MDiv 2015) but did not need to purchase a "bible software program." I use Olive Tree because the translations are well respected and it has the Hebrew when I need it and it syncs between ipad and phone.

tomsawyr
12-16-14, 11:00 AM
I would think something that allows you to easily navigate around all the books, assign custom attributes or tags to verses or passages. I've looked at a few, but never really pursued finding good software. I remember some were just too complicated=distraction.