View Full Version : Am I a freak?

midnightstar
11-12-14, 06:38 PM
I've been particularly anxious and jumpy over the past couple of days because the workmen were getting the boiler and the heating sorted out. Am I a freak for imagining what I'd do if they'd have tried to do anything to me? Am I needing to be locked away and the key gets flushed down the toilet?

Also my brain starts making stuff up about people, like they either want to make me marry them or want to do something nasty to me? :eyebrow:

My brain freaks me out, sorry :o, when it's doing it I don't realise it's my brain making it up, I have to have it explained to me that my brain's being a piece of cow dung :o

Fuzzy12
11-12-14, 06:50 PM
No you are not. Not at all. Just someone whose brain sometimes plays tricks on them. Try not to be so hard on yourself please. :grouphug:

Rebelyell
11-13-14, 12:49 AM
Yeah Freddies gonna step out behind the boiler and get you ! :p

stef
11-13-14, 01:34 AM
no, you're a lovely kind sensitive young woman in the UK, who loves animals.

BellaVita
11-13-14, 02:25 AM
No, my brain plays tricks on me too. It's okay <3

Corina86
11-13-14, 04:43 AM
If I'd be alone in the house with a couple of people I don't know or trust, I would definitely be thinking about what they might do and how I could protect myself. It's not being paranoid. Most people are harmless, but a small percentage is not and those that are dangerous don't come with warning labels, so some caution is normal.

sarek
11-13-14, 06:20 AM
You are a wonderful person Star.

Rebelyell
11-13-14, 09:12 AM
Hahaha Freddies baaaaacck! Haha ha

midnightstar
11-14-14, 01:38 PM
Serious question: is there anything scary inside the boiler?

idk why it keeps making noises and do boilers normally have a funny smell about them?

Little Missy
11-14-14, 07:57 PM
Serious question: is there anything scary inside the boiler?

idk why it keeps making noises and do boilers normally have a funny smell about them?

Nah, just a bunch of dirty water and the smell is from the pipes and all. :)

Rebelyell
11-14-14, 09:26 PM
I always thought willy wonk a and the chocolate factory.its.making.sweet.liquid.chocolate.be.done. any minute now lol

argentvortex
12-21-14, 06:08 PM
No, you are not a freak. You're just very cautious and have an imagination.

dvdnvwls
12-22-14, 12:14 AM
Boiler noises: the loud clanging noises that some boilers make are from the metal parts expanding and contracting. If you've ever seen (and heard) a baking pan suddenly spring into a different shape after heating, that's almost exactly what happens. There are no scary things inside - other than some very hot water, which you already knew.