View Full Version : **potential trigger** homicidal and suicidal ideation while under the influence?

Abi
11-18-14, 09:23 AM
When I'm drunk I want to kill them.

The happy people.

I'm very, very Intelligent.

I could do 100+ before getting caught.

So perhaps it would be better if I killed MYSELF?

any others have similar thoughts?

Abi
11-18-14, 09:52 AM
So, no other psychos?

Or no one wanting to admit it?

Fuzzy12
11-18-14, 09:56 AM
It would not be better if you killed yourself though it wouldn't be great if you killed anyone else either. The safest for both you and the happy people around you would probably be to not get drunk but yeah, I know, it's not that easy.

Huge hugs. :grouphug::grouphug:

Abi
11-18-14, 09:59 AM
Now that I've sobered up the inclinations have vanished.

Until the next time.....

stef
11-18-14, 10:00 AM
Look if you really want to know when I drink I BECOME one of the happy people.
Please, please, look after yourself. :grouphug:
if drinking is affecting you this way it's not good anymore, at all!

Wowwowwow
11-18-14, 10:01 AM
We all have these crazy thoughts from time to time ,just remember the beautiful happy people .....aren't really that happy ...3 drink minimum for you today,I smoke weed it's a gateway drug ...the sofa then fridge

midnightstar
11-18-14, 10:23 AM
Could it be a mixture of getting drunk and your bipolar causing this Abi? :grouphug:

Hope you feel better soon :grouphug:

BellaVita
11-18-14, 02:49 PM
((((((((((Abi))))))))))))))))))

Rebelyell
11-18-14, 03:46 PM
I've thought bout killing myself before but wasn't drunk when I was thinking or having thoughts of it.

Unmanagable
11-18-14, 06:35 PM
It's the main reason I'm glad I backed off of alcohol. It's the only time in my life I allowed myself to remain in an environment where others were physically abusive to me, but my retaliation was getting out of hand, too, and there's quite a few peeps lucky to be around today, but mostly myself.

I also started hating the person my friends were telling me stories about. :( I would black out once I reached a certain limit, but had no control to stop myself. Finally realizing the actual physical damage I was doing to my innards left a lasting impression, too.

Wishing you a strong desire for healthy change before things get even more out of hand. ((((Hugs))))

Crosswired
11-19-14, 10:20 PM
I am a recovering alcoholic. Was finally diagnosed with ADD while in rehab. When my drinking got to be a serious problem, I would enter a blackout stage where I couldn't control my thoughts or actions. Often I was very aggressive and would pick fights with strangers, friends, even family. I have been arrested at least 5 times because of my drunken behaviour. ADD and alcoholism are a terrible combination.

Raye
11-20-14, 06:50 PM
Sober or not, there are times
I feel I *should* kill someone
( ie, stupidity, theifs, etc and YES
The happy people,) and I
was always told its OK to feel
this way but not act on it.

Kill yourself? No way dude, imo.

Your intelligence has much to offer this
world as well as your other many great
attributes.

Love you

Joker_Girl
11-27-14, 10:16 PM
(((((Abi))))))) Hugs!

I find, it is more when I am NOT either medicated, or under the influence of alcohol or an illicit substance, that I feel like throat punching the happy people.

And it's not so much the happy people as it is the fake people. People who have that fake, happy manner about them. Or who behave in a condescending manner towards me, because they think I'm stupid. People who are snotty and think they're better than everyone else.

The absolute WORST is when some female will greet another with a hug, ask how the other has been, and then start badmouthing them as soon as they walk away. Nothing makes me want to high-five someone in the face with a chair quite so much.

So far, I've been able to keep it under control.

You realize, during the zombie apocalypse, we are going to SHINE like the freaking stars, and the beautiful people will envy our mad skills.