View Full Version : My experience with the generic adderall brands

edwardb123
11-22-14, 05:30 PM
Adderall simply amazing! The first brand I started of with was eon labz/ sandoz adderall immediate release wow the whole day tunnel vision great focus unlike no other and literally felt like superman. I noticed my pupils became very narrow on these. I feel this adderall uses causes the user to use more phositidolinositol. They make 3 different strengths
10mg- E-111 code -blue
20mg- E-401 orange
30mg- E-404 orange

Inactive ingredients lactose monohydrate/magnesium sterate

These adderall are enteric coded which means they are ph balanced at around 9.9 what that means is you will have stomach problems and become less hungry because of the inability to digest food. Basically it's like drinking a methd out version of baking soda changing the acidity in your stomach which leads to not being able to digest and absorb macro nutrients. From what I know these adderall are ment to be absorbed in the intestines, the other reason they cause stomach problems slash anxiety is because of the inactive ingredients! Most people don't have the enzymes to absorb lactose monohydrate.

The next adderall brand is corepharma! This adderall makes you feel really fckn high, it's a dopamine high I have never experienced with any of the other brands. I noticed my pupils extremely dilated. Don't expect to be getting any work or school work done with these, you will also have no motivation. But the upside you will feel really fckn amazing and be very social.

10mg- cor 130 white
20mg- cor 135 pink
30mg- cor 136 pink

The great think about these adderalls are the fact that there not enteric coated the absorbtion is smooth, no stomach problems the down side as far as stomach goes there is none. My theory is this adderall releases more dopamine because they use more dextroamphetamine in their formula, makes sense since their name brand product is Dexedrine. So make sure you get a lot of tyrosine in your diet and have the right enzymes to absorb these.

The next adderall is teva/bar I will be getting some soon and will update everyone with my experience.

sarahsweets
12-26-14, 07:53 AM
I just saw this but this quote is exactly the reason adderall is so hard to get prescribed and perpetuates the myth that all of us on it are wanting a speedy high instead of treatment.

The next adderall brand is corepharma! This adderall makes you feel really fckn high, it's a dopamine high I have never experienced with any of the other brands. I noticed my pupils extremely dilated.