View Full Version : Do you want to see how concerta works?

michaelaisabell
12-03-14, 11:17 PM
I found this video. It's pretty interesting. It shows how the pill itself works to release the medication.
In the beginning it gives you a but of background on adhd but then it shows you how concerta delivers medication.

http://youtu.be/L44p7n2m2GM

Corina86
12-04-14, 07:44 AM
Tnx! It was very useful. I always thought that Concerta was meant to give the exact same release throughout the day until it wears off and I couldn't understand why I felt some ups and downs on it.

michaelaisabell
12-04-14, 12:20 PM
Tnx! It was very useful. I always thought that Concerta was meant to give the exact same release throughout the day until it wears off and I couldn't understand why I felt some ups and downs on it.

This is what I thought too and I couldn't understand why I only seemed to notice it working in the afternoon.

finallyfound10
12-04-14, 02:11 PM
Cool!!! Now I wonder if I should take it later when I work 7a-7:30p. I now take it at 5:30 am but now since I see that the release is instant, maybe take it at 6:30 am to get it to last until 6:30 pm.

michaelaisabell
12-04-14, 02:55 PM
Cool!!! Now I wonder if I should take it later when I work 7a-7:30p. I now take it at 5:30 am but now since I see that the release is instant, maybe take it at 6:30 am to get it to last until 6:30 pm.

Some people take ritalin ir in the am to get them going either with their concerta or an hour or two before it.