View Full Version : My final project is due in two days

michaelaisabell
12-14-14, 12:20 PM
I havnt even started it. I don't even know what I have to do yet.
Better get on this soon! Lol

Corina86
12-14-14, 04:07 PM
Leave the forum!

michaelaisabell
12-17-14, 03:05 PM
Leave the forum!

Lol I got it done.
I was do overwhelmed by it.it seemed like soo much and the instructions were not very clear.

Once I decided what tge instructions really meant I was able to calm down and talk myself into doing it saying " you can do this" "brake it down" etc. And when I'd start getting ahead of myself I would start getting overwhelmed again but if remember to just go back and work on one part at a time.

Tge good thing about me is once I get "in the zone" I can do the same amount of work as a non adhd person in like half the time.

The problem is I have to have the panic of one this is due in two days in irder to get into that zone.

So by this point I can't really ask any questions to my teacher cuz I risk having to sit around for a long time for a response and just looking horrible for waiting till the last minute when my peers probably started the work a week ago.

Corina86
12-17-14, 04:26 PM
The vast majority of your colleagues are procrastinating the same way as you are. Teachers are used to it. I'm sure you can ask anything you want. In fact, you should always ask the teacher something, because it makes them feel smart and appreciated and it makes them like you better- I'm very serious about this. And it makes you look interested in the project.

TXJK14
12-17-14, 04:31 PM
Lol I got it done.
I was do overwhelmed by it.it seemed like soo much and the instructions were not very clear.

Once I decided what tge instructions really meant I was able to calm down and talk myself into doing it saying " you can do this" "brake it down" etc. And when I'd start getting ahead of myself I would start getting overwhelmed again but if remember to just go back and work on one part at a time.

Tge good thing about me is once I get "in the zone" I can do the same amount of work as a non adhd person in like half the time.

The problem is I have to have the panic of one this is due in two days in irder to get into that zone.

So by this point I can't really ask any questions to my teacher cuz I risk having to sit around for a long time for a response and just looking horrible for waiting till the last minute when my peers probably started the work a week ago.

I use to be the exact same way. I say "use to" because I finally graduated... :D