View Full Version : ADD Twitter Page

lmg2474
12-16-14, 09:34 PM
Hi guys, I randomly decided to make a twitter dedicated to the life and times of having ADD. If you have a twitter, you should soooo totally follow me! @myaddexperience

Let's hope I actually stick to this for more than a couple days.

TXJK14
12-17-14, 12:26 PM
Hi guys, I randomly decided to make a twitter dedicated to the life and times of having ADD. If you have a twitter, you should soooo totally follow me! @myaddexperience

Let's hope I actually stick to this for more than a couple days.

Sounds like my attempts at blogging back when it first came around. I think I have about 5 different blogs out on the internet, possibly more but I've forgotten about those.

BioLiberate
09-29-15, 01:37 AM
Just followed you! :)

EDIT: Just realized its not active anymore...:(

Abi
09-29-15, 01:51 AM
Moderator Note re: Social Media

Do not post E-mails or other offsite social media accounts:
* Please do NOT post email addresses or other offsite social media accounts in posts. Doing so opens people up for unwanted spam and viruses.

* If you would like to communicate with somebody privately there are both email and private message options built into the forums and can be utilized by clicking on the member's ID or accessing their profile, if the user has enabled these options.

* Email addresses and other offsite social media accounts posted in the the forums will be removed and users posting these may be warned and put on moderated status.

* This also applies to signatures.

Thread closed.