View Full Version : Happy Birthday Hypoxia!

eclectic beagle
12-23-14, 05:37 PM
Even Dracula celebrated his birthday. I hope you have a spectacular one!

;)

Fuzzy12
12-23-14, 05:47 PM
Happy birthday poxy :grouphug:

Unmanagable
12-23-14, 06:26 PM
Happy Every Day....why limit yourself? ;)

Hypoxia
12-23-14, 11:16 PM
*blushes* Thank you!! :grouphug:

(Almost said 'Happy birthday to you too', which I've been accidentally doing all day. :doh: )

Thanks, MentalNomad, for the lovely thread!

Cake for everyone!

http://ckimg.net/ideas/big/1317.jpg

eclectic beagle
12-24-14, 01:54 AM
The cake is a trap! Everyone dig in.

Skyf@ll
12-25-14, 01:06 AM
Happy belated birthday hypoxia and a Merry Xmas!

Skyf@ll
12-25-14, 01:59 AM
Sorry Im at the wrong birthday party f uck!

I do this all the God damn time

Nice cake btw.....

BellaVita
12-25-14, 02:15 AM
Happy birthday! :)

Skyf@ll
12-25-14, 02:42 AM
Sorry Im at the wrong birthday party f uck!

I do this all the God damn time

Nice cake btw.....

Sorry don't take that the wrong way I just felt like I had crashed a private party room there ie you know hypoxia personally. But my main intentions were to wish you well:D

anonymouslyadd
12-26-14, 02:32 AM
Happy Birthday!

Hypoxia
12-27-14, 01:37 AM
Happy birthday! :)
Happy belated birthday hypoxia and a Merry Xmas!
Happy Birthday!
:grouphug: This is so nice! Thank you! And emoticomically:
:thankyou: Hope you all are having really good holidays doing things you love with people you love.

Here's to humans achieving negligible senescence! *downs potato liquor*

Sorry don't take that the wrong way I just felt like I had crashed a private party room there ie you know hypoxia personally. But my main intentions were to wish you well:D
Oh, no, not at all! I'm fairly new here I think, and while I've interacted with a few people here, only really know one at all well. You definitely weren't crashing a private party and it wouldn't have been a problem if you did.

I reelly like your username, by the way. Loved the movie, too -- it was simultaneously action and elegy. Haven't seen one as stylish and self-aware since the -- *thinks "oh crap, what's his name, I really am getting old-- TIMOTHY DALTON! THAT'S IT!"* -- since the Timothy Dalton ones, which no one else seems to like.

Everyone in Skyfall is getting old except Q, who's making Bond feel old. But they do it with such panache. That last part, doing battle in that nostalgic and old school British manor-ish place, was amazing. Maybe I should watch it again now that I'm aging too, since it's thematically apt and also because my memory seems to be going. I was just grumbling earlier tonight to the bf about how I'm disgruntled at having accidentally bought "young people pants" and by young people I mean 23-year-olds.