View Full Version : Can you remember the best day of your life?

InvitroCanibal
12-26-14, 10:16 PM
Sometimes I have to look at times when I was happy to remind myself that I can be happy again.

The best day of my life was the day I realized I could draw. My whole life Ive felt like there is so much I could do if the fog would just clear. It's hard when ive never shown these things to myself or others, most everyone ive known has told me to give up, but for just one day the fogs lifted. I tried every day my entire life trying go draw just one picture I could say was beautiful...not perfect just beautiful. That day I was able to, it was like a shimmer of hope in the dark. I could see that there was more, potential in my life than just pushing boxes around.

The hardest day for me was knowing that I couldnt draw anymore because the fogs came back. However knowing that happiness and what I dreamed of could be possible. It gives me a sense of hope.

I wanted to ask though, what was the best day of your life?

BellaVita
12-26-14, 10:23 PM
The day I escaped my Dad's house after years of abuse.

stef
12-27-14, 04:31 AM
I've had more than one!
my first day of classes, in college
a middle school band concert
fallong in love
a concert here, nailed a solo!
got a full time job as a translator ( did not know yet,that would be the worst place i ever worked)
when they brought my son into the hospital room!
the weekend we learned that he was passing middle school, AND we were approved for a big, new beautiful apartment!

sarahsweets
12-27-14, 07:39 AM
Warning: this is sappy gushy stuff. The first best day was
The first day I met my husband, I was 18 and went to talk to his roommate and met him instead. I knew at that moment that I would marry him one day.
The next best days were my wedding day and the births of my three children.

Wowwowwow
12-27-14, 07:47 AM
My daughters birth!finding out I had add!

Leann8806
01-19-15, 01:45 PM
Can't think of a specific day, but my best time was the summer after I graduated high school. Best year 2006 hands down.