View Full Version : Pointless

BellaVita
02-03-15, 12:28 AM
I feel like my existence is pointless.

I just take up space.

I don't feel like I'm contributing anything to society.

I am functioning less and less, I have nightmares every single night, I'm irritated most of the time...

The world looks gloomy and dark and full of chaos.

I can't see myself doing anything useful in the future.

I just sit around and do nothing.

The only thing that gets me to go outside is my dog. Even that is getting difficult to do. I have to drag myself outside and try not to cry while I walk.

It's just been difficult lately....

Unmanagable
02-03-15, 12:35 AM
(((((Hugs)))))

Minus the nightmares and having a dog, I feel ya'. I was in that space last week.

Wish I knew what to offer as an effective solution.

Wowwowwow
02-03-15, 12:54 AM
Winters tough Bella , keep chin up ,spring brings hope ! Hugs

stef
02-03-15, 01:31 AM
Bella! :grouphug:

Pentax
02-03-15, 10:20 PM
Bless you, Bella. I'll be thinking about you. It is the grim time of the year. Dont be hard on yourself if you can. Sometimes it's just hard. Here's a hug.

Karamo
03-08-15, 02:53 PM
I feel you. I can't tell you it will get better because time can be the biggest tormentor of all. What I can say though is that I HOPE for things to get better. If one magically starts to sink and feel ****tier and ****tier I have to believe that the opposite is also possible. It doesn't keep me from falling but it does keep me from ending it all.

I wish you all the best and I hope that you'll wake up one day and feel better :)

midnightstar
03-09-15, 04:50 PM
:grouphug: Bellatastic, hope you feel better soon, your mere presence on this forum helps many of us members :grouphug:

You're more precious than 1000 diamonds :grouphug:

willow129
03-09-15, 09:40 PM
Hugs Bella...:( this sounds reallyreally rough. I second midnightstar. You definitely contribute here

Lizzie80
06-11-15, 10:07 PM
I feel like my existence is pointless.

I just take up space.

I don't feel like I'm contributing anything to society.

I am functioning less and less, I have nightmares every single night, I'm irritated most of the time...

The world looks gloomy and dark and full of chaos.

I can't see myself doing anything useful in the future.

I just sit around and do nothing.

The only thing that gets me to go outside is my dog. Even that is getting difficult to do. I have to drag myself outside and try not to cry while I walk.

It's just been difficult lately....

You're not useless, Bells. I know your value is high to these here forums. You've helped and encouraged a lot of people. I realize you may not have always gotten back what you've given out, and words aren't much repayment, either. However, we all adore you here. Life can seem valueless one minute, be magical the next, be back to crappy...and then the whole cycle repeats itself. Life is a pendulum. What ultimate meaning it has, who knows. But you're here, which means you have importance and someone, somewhere, needs your life to exist. Hang in there. :grouphug: