View Full Version : How do you know

thecloak
03-28-15, 06:46 AM
When you are at the right dose of Strattera?

How do you feel when you are take too much...

I think I'm close.. Currently taking 60MG

thecloak
03-29-15, 03:56 PM
73 views and no response..

Wow - I must be wording things in a strange way to produce such lack of interest.. I'm assuming people that frequent these forums use Strattera and know the answer to this, getting a little meta here :)

Abi
03-29-15, 04:13 PM
Actually not many here use it.

And it's not a particularly good ADHD med efficacy wise.

Fuzzy12
03-29-15, 05:43 PM
I know very little about strattera. I hope someone one else can help you out with that.

I don't think k it's your wording but it's probably just that those who be seen your thread don't know about stattera. Also keep in mind that unregistered people can view but not reply. Though I'm not sure if that counts towards the number of views.

Anyway, What's 'meta'?

Abi
03-29-15, 05:47 PM
Fuzzy unregistered people do count, and the view ratio is like 12:1

thecloak
03-31-15, 08:35 AM
So far, Strattera has been a wonder drug for me.. The doctor gave a very vague understanding to how it works, so i've been off and on it. I'm now on it and trying to find that sweet spot. It's a VERY slow go, but ******* it's 100% better than amp's for me.

jman05
03-31-15, 10:50 PM
Well you can tell best by experience. But when it is working, I just feel this burst of energy in me and in the front of my brain. Kind of like drinking coffee. I can also listen well. You know when your add symptoms subside. I used to take 100 mg a day, but then went down to 80 and realized it works just as well.m my advice is to work your way up to 100 and then back down to see how low you can go and still have positive effects.

thecloak
04-05-15, 01:48 PM
Thanks really helpful, thanks Jman.. I've made it to 75 but it's making me so insanely tired all day...

Fuzzy12
04-05-15, 02:19 PM
So far, Strattera has been a wonder drug for me.. The doctor gave a very vague understanding to how it works, so i've been off and on it. I'm now on it and trying to find that sweet spot. It's a VERY slow go, but ******* it's 100% better than amp's for me.

What do you mean by on and off it? You probably know this but just in case: you can't take strattera on an 'as needed' basis unlike stimulants. It takes a few weeks to start working if I remember correctly and it has to be taken regularly.

thecloak
04-06-15, 11:53 AM
I would try it for 4 weeks and feel nothing different so then I would go off of it. Then 6 months later try it again (mostly out of not having any other options and not enough knowledge on it) now I think i understand it and how my body works/reacts to it.. it's getting better.. but yes, you're right Fuzzy.

jman05
04-07-15, 09:06 PM
Oh. One more thing. If your dating someone they should notice changes as well. I was dating a girl who noticed changes even before I did. Like I ised to freeze up and not communicate well during intense conversations, but she noticed how I would be able to go deeper and communicate my thoughts better. Teachers may notice also.