View Full Version : Ground-low libido

safounox
04-03-15, 04:35 PM
Hello all,

I don't know if this is the right place to post this - feel free to move;

I am experiencing an episode of low (no) libido/sexual desire. I love my boyfriend to pieces and our relationship has never been this good but.. I just don't/can't deal with sex anymore since about 5 long months. The idea of it pleases me, but I can't seem to enjoy or introduce it anymore - it just doesn't come naturally anymore. I can't enjoy myself either, nor do I fantasize much when thinking about an hot actor (for example lol).

Sex always seem to be the same between us in the past months and I just can't enjoy it/feel pleasure out of it and it's seriously starting to take its toll on me. :(

If anyone has experienced something similar, do share.. as I am out of ideas.

bobabuoy
04-03-15, 08:13 PM
I've got zero libido as well. I have assumed that it is my medication cocktail. Are you on any meds that might decrease libido?

TheChemicals
04-03-15, 09:07 PM
Hello all,

I don't know if this is the right place to post this - feel free to move;

I am experiencing an episode of low (no) libido/sexual desire. I love my boyfriend to pieces and our relationship has never been this good but.. I just don't/can't deal with sex anymore since about 5 long months. The idea of it pleases me, but I can't seem to enjoy or introduce it anymore - it just doesn't come naturally anymore. I can't enjoy myself either, nor do I fantasize much when thinking about an hot actor (for example lol).

Sex always seem to be the same between us in the past months and I just can't enjoy it/feel pleasure out of it and it's seriously starting to take its toll on me. :(

If anyone has experienced something similar, do share.. as I am out of ideas.

meds do that. If not meds then you just gotta get into it with dat foreplay. I mean come on....30 minutes of foreplay would make even the pope want some.

safounox
04-03-15, 09:48 PM
Thing is.. I am on no meds at all at the moment. I switched to natural supplementation a few months ago - too much side effects. Maybe it's the fact that I'm not taking meds anymore? I have no idea.. I don't recall feeling much better at this level when I took 'em. Maybe I need more foreplay.. But I'm just NEVER in the mood lately and all my energy of the day is spent thinking, trying not to forget things, trying to live a normal life. Blah

I need help

TheChemicals
04-03-15, 09:57 PM
Thing is.. I am on no meds at all at the moment. I switched to natural supplementation a few months ago - too much side effects. Maybe it's the fact that I'm not taking meds anymore? I have no idea.. I don't recall feeling much better at this level when I took 'em. Maybe I need more foreplay.. But I'm just NEVER in the mood lately and all my energy of the day is spent thinking, trying not to forget things, trying to live a normal life. Blah

I need help

foreplay it is. Do some weird stuff too.

stef
04-04-15, 03:00 AM
This can happen when you get so preoccupied and pouring all of your energy into trying to live your life " correctly". it becomes " yet another thing you have to do". Now that you've acknowledged this, that's good and try not to worry about it and enjoy your relationship, the more you think about it as a "problem", the worse it gets, actually. be kind to yourself in the rest of your life!

stef
04-04-15, 10:16 AM
[QUOTE=TheChemicals;1725241]meds do that. If not meds then you just gotta get into it with dat foreplay. /QUOTE]

not necessarily, if overwhelmed that can just make things worse , then it's panic and guilt for not being in the mood, along with the panic and guilt of the bad day...

Fuzzy12
04-04-15, 02:20 PM
When I've got too much going on sex is the last thing on my mind. It becomes just another chore. Also, it's quite a bit of a work out so if you are feeling tired or drained you might just not have enough energy for sex.

Also, stress and / or depression can take a real toll on your libido as well.

safounox
04-04-15, 09:25 PM
The hardest thing isn't my own lack of desire, I can live with it. But guys are more.. Needy of sex and well. I'm afraid that I'm not enough for him everyday..

There's also the fact that he keeps telling me that I have as much libido as a brick, or jokes like this that makes me angry.

The low energy lately comes from a diet that I'm following to "dry out" (I'm a fitness model competitor) and I work out 5 times a week.. So my energy is mainly focused on that since the past 3 months. I don't know how it all started though, it was way before the diet started.