View Full Version : Tired of it

BellaVita
04-16-15, 06:19 PM
I'm tired of this miserable life.

I'm sorry I know these depression posts are becoming more frequent, maybe it's because life is really difficult right now and I'm off my meds and that includes a sleeping pill which was technically in the antidepressant class.

I'm sick and tired of life tired of it tired of it tired of it tired of it tired of it tired of it tired of it tired of it

I really can't take it anymore :(

Abi
04-16-15, 07:14 PM
Me too.

How come we are always in sync? Is it the moon?

My bad advice - take to drink.

BellaVita
04-16-15, 07:16 PM
Me too.

How come we are always in sync? Is it the moon?

My bad advice - take to drink.

I'm not sure. I don't know if it's the moon.

Thanks for the advice

Unmanagable
04-16-15, 07:28 PM
There's more to that moon thing than we may think, I believe. Hope you can find some relief and peace of mind from the miserable chaotic mind soon. Some days it just ain't happening. ((((Hugs))))

BellaVita
04-16-15, 09:32 PM
I've cried for probably 7 hrs today I can't believe it :(

BellaVita
04-16-15, 09:35 PM
I wish I had a family :(

Luvmybully
04-16-15, 09:41 PM
I don't know you, and all I can offer is a cyberhug

{{hugs}}

I hope things look brighter for you tomorrow.

KentUnknown
04-16-15, 09:42 PM
I feel I can escape this feeling on a warm clear night, at about 3am. Other then that I constantly feel tired, ill, sick of life. I can't imagine what I am going to do for 60 more years, sometimes I hope for a zombie apocalypse. In the meantime, I smoke weed, and although it's a horrible solution, it sure feels good to me..

I have not smoked in 2 weeks! Good thing? Bad thing? Still not sure.
Sorry for awful advice, but i so relate with this feeling Bella.

InvitroCanibal
04-17-15, 02:22 AM
Same here. I feel angry and depressed at the same,time but I realize its all based on the silly notion that I have control or should have control over myself or other people. Its when I realize that the need to let go of control isn't a bad thing and can be used positively.

Sometimes life just happens and you realize you never were in the driver seat, So much of life is influenced by forces beyond our control. The people that influence you, your parents, society, your own drive, life events, strangers, friends etc.

Sooner or later you realize control hardly exists, and it was only the illusion of control that ever made us have it.

stef
04-17-15, 04:04 AM
Bella, I wonder if it's not simply this sleeping pill?
You had recently written that you were feeling happy
you need sleep but not at any price :grouphug:

TheChemicals
04-17-15, 09:56 AM
Coming off any stimulant or SSri leads to terrible withdrawals. You'll feel worse than you've ever felt before. I stopped taking lexapro and never felt so bad in my life ever. The same with vyvanse. Dependency.

mctavish23
04-17-15, 11:22 PM
Bella,

You DO Have A (Large Dysfunctional) Family = Us ( :D )

u r welcome :cool:

WECoyote21
04-19-15, 11:40 PM
BellaVita many times depression is a result of neurochemical imbalances. If your coming off any medication Zoloft, Lexapro, Effexor etc. the withdrawl can be very challenging and it's best to wean yourself off any medication. You might try taking GABA (gabaamino buteric acid) it has calming effects. It's better if you take it before bed time as it works
best when sleeping.

sarahsweets
04-20-15, 04:16 AM
Bella if I remember correctly you are also bipolar right? Hows that going?

BellaVita
04-20-15, 04:59 AM
There's more to that moon thing than we may think, I believe. Hope you can find some relief and peace of mind from the miserable chaotic mind soon. Some days it just ain't happening. ((((Hugs))))

Thanks for the kind words. :grouphug:

BellaVita
04-20-15, 05:01 AM
Same here. I feel angry and depressed at the same,time but I realize its all based on the silly notion that I have control or should have control over myself or other people. Its when I realize that the need to let go of control isn't a bad thing and can be used positively.

Sometimes life just happens and you realize you never were in the driver seat, So much of life is influenced by forces beyond our control. The people that influence you, your parents, society, your own drive, life events, strangers, friends etc.

Sooner or later you realize control hardly exists, and it was only the illusion of control that ever made us have it.

Thanks, I appreciate the thoughts. I have read about this concept before and it really helped.

BellaVita
04-20-15, 05:02 AM
Bella, I wonder if it's not simply this sleeping pill?
You had recently written that you were feeling happy
you need sleep but not at any price :grouphug:

I'm actually off the pill now, I was on it for over 7 years.

My sleep is kinda sporadic...

BellaVita
04-20-15, 05:03 AM
Bella,

You DO Have A (Large Dysfunctional) Family = Us ( :D )

u r welcome :cool:

Yes, I'm very grateful for that. :grouphug:

BellaVita
04-20-15, 05:04 AM
BellaVita many times depression is a result of neurochemical imbalances. If your coming off any medication Zoloft, Lexapro, Effexor etc. the withdrawl can be very challenging and it's best to wean yourself off any medication. You might try taking GABA (gabaamino buteric acid) it has calming effects. It's better if you take it before bed time as it works
best when sleeping.

Thanks, I'm not gonna add anything for now.

I am actually not going through any sort of withdrawal, I've been off of everything for a while and had little if any withdrawal.

BellaVita
04-20-15, 05:05 AM
Bella if I remember correctly you are also bipolar right? Hows that going?

I was diagnosed with Bipolar NOS and then diagnosed "mild bipolar" whatever that means, I am not sure how it's going and I'm questioning whether they were right.

BellaVita
04-20-15, 05:07 AM
Thank you all for the kind words. :grouphug:

Still feeling down and crying quite frequently. I think it's a mix of life circumstances but also things going on in my brain.

Abi
04-20-15, 05:11 AM
I love you.

:grouphug:

Greyhound1
04-20-15, 05:24 PM
Bella,
You are still the coolest no matter what. Keep your head up because you are a beautiful person inside and out.

Your relationship with your family is rough. Just know your ADDF family and friends are still here to support you. :grouphug:

cobain67
04-23-15, 10:51 AM
Hey,

I can feel your pain... I REALLY feel your body is adapting to being off of all of your meds... They are very powerful things, and anytime the brain is chemically altered for a sustained period of time there is bound to be the rebound period... I am dealing with similar feelings... It WILL pass! The thing that helps me MOST is volunteering, doing good deeds and such; This seems to bring about an almost incomparable tranquility even meds cannot touch.. I am sure that you decided to cease meds for a reason... It'll be worth it in the end! Even if you end up going back on them, as you will have at least learned valuable things about yourself.

Best of luck!:)

icarusinflames
04-29-15, 04:18 PM
I've cried for probably 7 hrs today I can't believe it :(

I just wanted to say that I'm sorry you have to go through this. I can totally relate. I'm totally the same in the sheer amount of crying, which feels excessive and I would worry if my eyes would be damaged. I used to wonder if others weep that much, or if it's just me. I remember hearing of these "tear catchers", a bottle where people collect their tears. The bottles are usually pretty with a curved neck and collection neck. I wonder if you can see this:

http://www.michaelbackmanltd.com/sitebuilder/images/IMG_6076-997x541.jpg

icarusinflames
04-29-15, 04:20 PM
Hey,

I can feel your pain... I REALLY feel your body is adapting to being off of all of your meds... They are very powerful things, and anytime the brain is chemically altered for a sustained period of time there is bound to be the rebound period... I am dealing with similar feelings... It WILL pass! The thing that helps me MOST is volunteering, doing good deeds and such; This seems to bring about an almost incomparable tranquility even meds cannot touch.. I am sure that you decided to cease meds for a reason... It'll be worth it in the end! Even if you end up going back on them, as you will have at least learned valuable things about yourself.

Best of luck!:)

That's a beautiful idea. I never thought about volunteering. I always thought I would end up being useless I guess but actually I am certain I could enjoy and be useful in a volunteer situation. I have experience the amazing thing where a friend was sick and I was able to go to her house and clean up the whole house in a day really. I can't do that for myself, but in a different person's house it's like I can see things better and act more to finish.

midnightstar
04-29-15, 05:18 PM
All I can offer you from across the pond is as many cuber :grouphug:s as I can possibly send in any one post :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Ganjin
04-30-15, 03:05 PM
Thank you all for the kind words. :grouphug:

Still feeling down and crying quite frequently. I think it's a mix of life circumstances but also things going on in my brain.

Hope you're doing better Bella. If not, I'll offer the only wisdom I have that gets me through the long dark days... It all passes. I just tell myself that over and over again. Light will return, however fleeting it might be. It won't stay this dark all the time.

I really hope the sun has risen for you by now.

Lizzie80
06-11-15, 09:48 PM
I'm tired of this miserable life.

I'm sorry I know these depression posts are becoming more frequent, maybe it's because life is really difficult right now and I'm off my meds and that includes a sleeping pill which was technically in the antidepressant class.

I'm sick and tired of life tired of it tired of it tired of it tired of it tired of it tired of it tired of it tired of it

I really can't take it anymore :(

I hear ya, girlie. It's a special kind of hell when you can no longer even sleep away the sorrow, either. (At my age, I've long since lost that option. My body doesn't allow for it!) I'm at the point where no medication, no cocktail of medications, no going off of medications, no dietary change, no workout, nothing at all stops the tears and the loneliness and the anger and the utter frustration of living. I cannot overcome this economy, this system, nor this broken brain of mine that seems my own worst enemy. For what it is worth, you're not alone in feeling sick and tired, Bells. :grouphug:

JustfixME
06-12-15, 12:36 PM
Listen you....I'm 49 and been dealing with MDD / ADD forever. I can't hold a job, never followed through with any thing. Well except driving big rigs. But there's so much I wanted to do, but life gets in the way and thats that.
Your Young, please go after everything you love......

Lizzie80
06-20-15, 08:33 PM
I wish I had a family :(

My sentiments, exactly...

coffeesudoku
01-23-16, 02:19 AM
Depression is something that is hard to deal with, and if you're off your pills then you need to find other ways that you can cope with your day to day life. It might not be easy, but there are a lot of really good books out there that would be able to help you. And help ease some of the pain that you're feeling.