Paula
Carmel
Chel

I SEE ALL OF YOU OUT THERE!!!

PLEASE COME JOIN ME IN CHAT :D

Deeperblue
04-20-05, 09:07 AM
thanks for the invitation, Rach. I will stop in after my chores. hehe

I have a deadline for leaving this house and I am still working through the piles. and then there is the dog and the floors and the suitcase and last minute calls, and paying taxes, (yeah, late, again) and and more wash and my breakfast, and picking myself up from the floor, um, because I have fall...... and, and my next nervous breakdown, where is Mick Jager when You need him (?) and, and oh yeah my ADD medication, ahhhhhhhhhh.

Now I can think. Ya know, I probably would have saved more time if I cam up ^ thar and said Hi!!!! oh well. Maybe later when I am not so involved. :faint:

clawless
04-20-05, 09:17 AM
ok im on my way

EYEFORGOT
04-20-05, 09:43 AM
Thanks for the invite, really, but I just don't follow chat rooms. If anything can confuse me and make my brain implode, chat rooms can. If you need to torture information out of me then force me into one of these, I'll tell all I know to get out.

Though the company was very tempting, I almost showed up just to hang with you. Thanks anyway.

clawless
04-20-05, 09:45 AM
Well theres only me and rach in there at the min so its easy to follow come in and just say hello:D

minn306
04-20-05, 09:47 AM
Chel.......we would LOVE to have you come join us. Please!!!!!!!!

Nucking_Futs
04-20-05, 10:26 AM
How rude can you be?

I'm coming without an invite so HA!

Nucking_Futs
04-20-05, 10:28 AM
:rolleyes: And nobody is there.

minn306
04-20-05, 10:34 AM
well if you would have been on line earlier, you would have gotten a personal invitation also!!!!

Nucking_Futs
04-20-05, 10:45 AM
I'm online now miss snotty pants lmbo I'm in the strangest good mood, come on I'll make ya laugh.

minn306
04-20-05, 10:47 AM
okay, I can not pass up that offer.

I will meet ya in chat

Deeperblue
04-20-05, 10:49 AM
well... it is later and Mick Jager never showed up :confused: but at least the meds are working, talk about momma's little helpers.

Now, what's next. Yes, still the floors and those pennies that my sweetie daughter has been saving for years just feel on the floor, agh, but hey, I just pushed em under the bed. Who cares, not as though that will be a deal breaker for the perspective buyers, yeah but come to think of it, those pennies and knickles and dimes will certainly make the value go up. Talk about nickle and diming it.

next chore!!! bye