View Full Version : Is this just another BS ?

ferez21
04-25-15, 03:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2dM5D9FG4I

(NEO Neurophone by Patrick Flanagan)

What do you think?

kilted_scotsman
04-25-15, 04:37 PM
Grade A BS

sarahsweets
04-26-15, 05:40 AM
I couldn't open it, can anyone give me the bottom line?

Corina86
04-26-15, 03:19 PM
It's a device that supposedly creates ultrasounds that are supposed to help you meditate and learn easier.

It's definitely BS because no sounds or ultrasounds are proven to help us with our learning skills and, even if they were, you wouldn't need a special device for it. The internet is full of free/pirated sounds that are supposed to do stuff to our brain, there's no need to pay for them.

Meditation might help, but you can meditate without this device as well. There's plenty of meditation music, white noise or nature sounds that you can try.

TheChemicals
04-26-15, 04:03 PM
Lol. The future of quick money

Powderbucket
04-27-15, 03:30 PM
"Output voltage button"

Are people having a go with a take-home electroconvulsive therapy kit?

Scary stuff. If legitimate doctors / researchers haven't given it a few thumbs up, I would never.

Lunacie
04-27-15, 03:59 PM
This from an interesting interview with the creator of neurophone ...

The doctor himself admitted to me, however, that not a lick of data shows the device works whatsoever.

http://www.dailydot.com/technology/indiegogo-flanagan-neurophone-crowdfunding/

burger
05-03-15, 08:04 AM
It's a device that supposedly creates ultrasounds that are supposed to help you meditate and learn easier.

It's definitely BS because no sounds or ultrasounds are proven to help us with our learning skills and, even if they were, you wouldn't need a special device for it. The internet is full of free/pirated sounds that are supposed to do stuff to our brain, there's no need to pay for them.

Meditation might help, but you can meditate without this device as well. There's plenty of meditation music, white noise or nature sounds that you can try.

Ultrasound is kind of interesting because they can regrow teeth by using ultrasound to activate stem cells. I kind of wonder what might happen.

bizarre101
05-30-15, 06:03 AM
i also think that frequencies/ultrasound/electric impulses on the B O D Y (not necessarily brain only), will help a lot.

i didnt believe this really "before".

but im sure now, it will help.
though, no cure.