View Full Version : Adderall and .. er the down below

willow129
06-03-15, 10:22 AM
Hi ladies!

soo... at my old job I was having some struggles with yeast infections, I think maybe it was stress related but it was this thing where after my period I'd be like AAGHH down there and then it would go away and I'd forget about it and then I'd have my period and AAAGH etc, finally went to doctor and figured out what was going on. It was like a different brand of infection I guess cuz it was centered around the time of the month. Had to get expensive special med for it. I've forgotten now, but anyways.

Anyways, first month on Adderall and had period and that just happened again...

Does Adderall do this?? Going to ask psych about it today too (thank goodness she is a woman! ha! I think I would be a little uncomfy otherwise)

And I guess i'm trying to decide if I should just go straight to doc and nip this right now, I don't really want to wait and see if it's going to flair up again cuz it's such a pain.

Anyways, just wondering if anyone here knows anything about that.

Thanks!

Little Missy
06-03-15, 12:03 PM
I've never had one in my life so I have no idea. I hope it gets better for you.

willow129
06-03-15, 01:41 PM
Oh! Lucky.

So the appointment with the psychiatrist was actually an appointment with the therapist lol...psychiatrist is next week. So still trying to decide what to do...hmm

sarahsweets
06-06-15, 05:49 AM
I think that because you had these issues pre-adderall that it might be related tp the "good" and "bad" bacteria that you have. Too much bad and not enough good and your lady parts rebel.

WeezerB
09-02-15, 05:47 PM
I think I saw somewhere that adderall boosts the amount of yeast your body makes. I have been on adderall for a month and should have started my first "." After being put on adderall 3 days ago. Something somewhere has to mess with our "woman parts" I'd say! Let us know how it goes :)