View Full Version : Chest pains

Gypsy Willow
06-15-15, 12:37 PM
How many of you suffer from chest pains due to the ADD or anxiety? I have been hospitalized three different times in my lifetime for it (age 11, age 19 and age 42) and each time, my heart is healthy and the dx was always anxiety/panic attacks. Interesting thing is, when i was on Adderall and Lexapro, I never had chest pains. Ever. But I have no insurance now and can't afford to get back on the ADD meds.

I have noticed though, as I've aged, that I have much more indigestion and chest pains.

Just wondering if any of you have it too. It hurts!

Gypsy Willow
06-15-15, 02:55 PM
OK well. I guess it's just me then. Perhaps I'm having a heart attack and all of this damn misery of living with ADD and depression will be over.

Bye ya'll!

Little Missy
06-15-15, 04:51 PM
Oh Golly, maybe you need to get back on your meds. If you can't afford to buy them, your doctor or pharmacist can help you to find a way to get them.

I know the feeling you are talking about far too well. The only reason I didn't respond was because it was difficult for me to.

I sure do hope you can find a way to feel better.:)

sarahsweets
06-16-15, 04:12 AM
Have you seen a cardiologist consistently for this? Yes it can be anxiety but following up whatever they determined in the ER is a must. Your heart is a precious organ.