View Full Version : Today is a very important day

Jacksper
07-14-15, 04:10 AM
And not just because Nasa's NewHorizons is arriving at Pluto today, which is great.

Today I will hear whether or not I will be allowed to finish my studies. I've sent a letter to the exam committee describing my study program and my situation. If they approve I will be able to finish, if they decline I may not be able to get a diploma.

I've been anxious about this day for years already. I don't want this to go bad, I really want to be able continue with the rest of my life.

Tmoney
07-14-15, 08:31 AM
I wish you the best and hope it all works out for you.

Good luck!

Fuzzy12
07-14-15, 08:32 AM
best of luck.

fingers crossed!!!:grouphug:

Little Missy
07-14-15, 08:32 AM
Luck be with you Jacks. :)

midnightstar
07-14-15, 07:14 PM
Good luck Jacksper :) :grouphug:

GeordieDave
07-15-15, 02:04 AM
Good luck !!

Jacksper
07-16-15, 04:33 PM
Thanks all! :)

It took a few days longer, but I finally have a reply from the exam committee: they approve of my study program, so I will be able to graduate!

My final report only needs two or three days of work, so before the end of the weekend I will hand it in and then I only have to wait for the result, which I am sure will be fine.

Starting next week I will start working. Not a serious job yet, but at least I will earn some money so I can start saving a bit, perhaps for a little vacation.

I am so gllad that this will be over soon!

TygerSan
07-16-15, 04:47 PM
Great news! Happy things worked out for you and hoping for the best in the future.

Fuzzy12
07-16-15, 07:01 PM
Good stuff!!

acdc01
07-16-15, 07:59 PM
Congratulations!

Skyf@ll
07-21-15, 01:55 AM
Thanks all! :)

It took a few days longer, but I finally have a reply from the exam committee: they approve of my study program, so I will be able to graduate!

My final report only needs two or three days of work, so before the end of the weekend I will hand it in and then I only have to wait for the result, which I am sure will be fine.

Starting next week I will start working. Not a serious job yet, but at least I will earn some money so I can start saving a bit, perhaps for a little vacation.

I am so gllad that this will be over soon!

Well in dude, glad it worked out for ya :yes:

dvdnvwls
07-21-15, 02:59 AM
I'm glad that they accepted your proposed solution. And... Well done!