View Full Version : No exercise for a month

Jenn1202
07-30-15, 01:02 PM
Due to medical issues, I've been told not to exercise for a month. It's been two weeks and I already feel like I'm GOING NUTS. The only thing I'm allowed to do is walking, so I walk a lot, but it doesn't help as much as an intense workout. I miss the adrenaline rush, the intensity and the calming effects I get from playing sports. I also feel restless and I need to take my energy and aggressions out on something. Exercise and extreme sports make me feel alive and happy, and now I can't get this feeling anymore :(.

Is this an ADD thing?

Has anyone else had to deal with something like this?

Tmoney
07-30-15, 01:21 PM
For me living with this disorder is like being a shark, the more I move the better the longer I stop the worse I get.

Stagnant does not work well with me at all!

"I get enough exercise just pushing my luck!" ha-ha...

Powderbucket
07-31-15, 05:44 AM
I become an agitated poo-face when I don't get my exercise in. I think it's the ADHD because I don't get the same feeling all the time while on meds.

Pilgrim
07-31-15, 09:10 AM
If there's one thing that comes close to the endorphin rush of exercise it's ADD meds. I get snappy without exercise. And yes it's part of the disorder, a certain receptor site that we don't have enough of or something.