View Full Version : Catching and Throwing?

mildadhd
08-16-15, 11:24 AM
What are the differences in the responses, between a catching response and a throwing response?

Is the catching response afferent? (Receiving?)

Is the throwing response efferent? (Giving?)

P?

mildadhd
08-16-15, 12:16 PM
What are responses?

Some definition examples..to promote discussion, but not limited to.

auditory brainstem response ABR; a special hearing test that tracks the nerve signals arising in the inner ear as they travel along the auditory nerve to the brain region responsible for hearing.

A small speaker placed near the ear makes a clicking sound, and special electrodes record the nerve signal as it travels.

The test can determine where along the nerve there is a lesion responsible for sensorineural hearing loss.

It is often used for individuals with such loss in just one ear; this is often caused by a benign tumor along the auditory nerve, but if the ABR reading is normal in a given region, the chances of there being a tumor there are small.

This test can also be used on infants since it requires no conscious response from the person being tested.

unconditioned response an unlearned response, i.e., one that occurs naturally, in contrast to a conditioned response.

http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/response

P

SB_UK
08-16-15, 01:03 PM
Sending
Receiving

messages ?

Is what I've been thinking about.

I've noticed that the people who like to talk most.
Don't appear to be able to listen.

And worse still - the individual who likes to talk appears to spout nonsense.
In all of the examples which come to mind - conversation with people who like to talk tends to represent a 1 sided heavily subjective view on why what they are and what they like is 'good'.

Just nod - it prevents us from having to say anything.

As described in KD's HSP links - we like quiet.

I can see why most religions have monasteries where speaking is prohibited.

SB_UK
08-16-15, 01:13 PM
I want to, but cannot make a link to telepathy.

This thread - catching/throwing ... ... occurs as I've been thinking about sending/receiving ideas.

Co-incidence ?

Wondering why people can't see the importance of only telling people what they need to know - and not what you need to tell them. Why would somebody else be interested in 'you' listing off a list of what 'you' like - there's no general validity in personal statements of favoured addictions.

I guess I'm suggesting that there's only science ie sense which merits communication and that the basis for conveying sense is to help our mind (the agent of sense) to build from nothing
to
wisdom (completion).

SB_UK
08-16-15, 01:15 PM
catching (listening) (picking up a telepathic message) - sensory
throwing (speaking) (emitting up a telepathic message) - motor

Goal - bi-directional communication.

Suggestion - at 'wisdom' we acquire the capacity for bi-directional telepathic communication ?

^^^ this idea remains difficult to defend.

-*-

The problem with
catching (listening)
throwing (speaking)

- is that yes - they're both possible - but not particularly rewarding pursuits - would much rather just be in silence and 'think'.

Somehow connect the underlying structure of mind to bi-directional communication between wisdom structures of mind ?
^^^ that's a neat idea.

It suggests that the collective mind can be architected by wisdom structures of mind communicating.

And which single message would I communicate.

Human species - discard money - it takes you straight to Hell.
Find something that you feel personally good about becoming better in regardless of how poor you are at it.

SB_UK
08-16-15, 01:37 PM
The general point I make - is that I think that what happens is that humans reach a point - so modern man reaches wisdom - and then it's that state which starts as the default state in the next emergent species.

So - a newly emergent species with telepathy as a component.

Telepathy is ever so hard to prove by yourself.

Certianly there's an aspect of ADHD which prevents me from telling a lie - 'open' may be a state required for telepathic communication.

Why ?

Because if you're locked in ego world - I don't know that you can pick up somebody else's ego world communication.

A bit like players on 2 different football fields cannot kick the ball to one another.

You need to be on the same field.

And that same field re:telepathy would be 'wisdom' structure of mind.

-*-

So - suggestion modern man completed mind at wisdom.
Thereafter ADDers emerge - with propensity to completed mind - as a pre-requisitie for being on the same playing field to allow telepathic communication.

Note - I can't get to this idea without prompting - unlike all of the other stuff ... ... ... .

SB_UK
08-17-15, 03:16 AM
Looking at our kids and with respect to the 3 aspects of sensitivity.

Systematizing <- kid # 1 excels at word-based challenges (school), no sensory/empathizing sensitivity
Sensory <- kid #2 excels at sensory-based challenges (smell,hearing), no systematizing/empathizing sensitivity
Empathizing <- kid #3 excels at empathizing sensitivity, no systematizing/sensory sensitivity

Also
ADHD <- motor mouth - send signal
ADD-I <- zoend out - receive signal

Combined type - increases as we age - bi-directional communication ?

-*-

So ?

We inherit tendency towards sensitivity on 3 levels (the 3 levels of sensitivity of ADHD)

The thing that has been getting to me - is that the 3 year developmental delay is a component of ADHD - but ONLY - I think -
Sensory <- kid #2 excels at sensory-based challenges (smell,hearing), no systematizing/empathizing sensitivity
Empathizing <- kid #3 excels at empathizing sensitivity, no systematizing/sensory sensitivity

- there's also:
Systematizing <- kid # 1 excels at word-based challenges (school), no sensory/empathizing sensitivity

... ... who're going to be completely missed.

-*-

So - those 2 components to ADHD.

Send type.
Receive type.
Inherited sensitivity on 1,2 or 3 of the levels mentioned.

General tendency not to mention systematizing proficient ADDer as s/he will do particularly well in life ?

SB_UK
08-17-15, 03:47 AM
SORRY POST-EDIT MISSED 3O MINUTE EDIT DEADLINE

Looking at our kids and with respect to the 3 aspects of sensitivity.

Also
ADHD <- motor mouth - send signal
ADD-I <- zoend out - receive signal

Combined type - increases as we age - bi-directional communication ?

-*-

So ?

We inherit tendency towards sensitivity on 3 levels (the 3 levels of sensitivity of ADHD)

The thing that has been getting to me - is that the 3 year developmental delay is a component of ADHD - but ONLY - I think -

- there's also:

... ... who're going to be completely missed.

-*-

So - those 2 components to ADHD.

Send type.
Receive type.
Inherited sensitivity on 1,2 or 3 of the levels mentioned.

General tendency not to mention systematizing proficient ADDer as s/he will do particularly well in life ?

-*-

So - this post looks to differentiate what we mean by The Highly Sensitive Person ie the neural systems which become more sensitive.
Relatively easy - as we've already identified the 3 systems which become more sensitive (see signature) in ADDers.
Also - why ADD H and ADD I type exist.

-*-

This enhanced sensitivity would place the development of neural systems to the forefront of ADDer proper learning - which again takes us into the post-genomic paradigm of ketone body usage ie we're not looking at growth/death of neurones but re-arrangement -> leading us towards the increased informational upload (saccades) observed in ADDers -> supported by underlying consciousness ie an underlying substrate momentarily (Planck time) aware of each event in reality

-> but I really need to connect in the story of diabetes/cancer which is the headline in 3 of our newspapers today.

I really need to connect ADDer emergence with brain short chain fatty acid production via solar/lunar gamma radiation and neuromelanin and ... consequently ... ... allowing us to 'hit' the wonderful ketotic (from a strictly medical stand-point) state without having to eat.

It's a great story as hitting ketosis also triggers mitochondrial heat production (uncoupling) and so we've an emergent property (gift from God) which supplies the only 2 things we need - ie food + shelter (ie biological equivalents) without having to PAY any IDIOT RENTIER CAPITALIST anything.
Would collapse capitalism overnight and set people free - what else would you expect from the 'blind watchmaker' ?

Also - because the moon stage is shared at each point globally (http://resources.woodlands-junior.kent.sch.uk/time/moon/hemispheres.html) - it might serve as a (species-level) synchronization signal ie like the sun is wired in via melatonin to our (individual) body clocks.

-*-

Metabolism - governed by Thyroid Hormone.

Would like metabolism to be governed by internal SCFA production -> drives mitochondrial ATP/UCP generation/functioning.

So ... ... ...
They act to increase the basal metabolic rate (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basal_metabolic_rate), affect protein synthesis (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_synthesis), help regulate long bone growth (synergy with growth hormone (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Growth_hormone)) and neural maturation, and increase the body's sensitivity to catecholamines (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catecholamine) (such as adrenaline (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenaline)) by permissiveness (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Permissiveness_%28biology%29). The thyroid hormones are essential to proper development and differentiation of all cells of the human body. These hormones also regulate protein (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein), fat (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat), and carbohydrate (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbohydrate) metabolism (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metabolism), affecting how human cells (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cell_%28biology%29) use energetic compounds. They also stimulate vitamin metabolism. Numerous physiological and pathological stimuli influence thyroid hormone synthesis. Thyroid hormone leads to heat generation in humans.

All of the growth aspects aren't required when we're grown - and direct metabolism of ketone body (however produced) and mitochondria - pushes us past the need for the rest.

-*-

So - ADDer as HIGHLY SENSITIVE - in 1,2 or 3 areas.
ADDer characterized by Telepathic communication - send/receive.

Goal - to develop (cerebellarly) capacity in ALL areas and to adopt bi-directional communication capacity.

Empathic - the 'social sciences'
Systematizing - the 'sciences'
Sensory - the 'arts'

Society discrimnates against people who aren't systematizing-proficient ie French Bac system places all students capable of simple, repetitive mathematics as most able to do anything - which places these people at the top of a false hierarchy.

How would we eliminate the systematizing hierarchy - noting that all Universities are Systematizing heavy ... ... ... and that admixture of systematizing minds enriches for autism - see Simon Baron Cohen.

SIMPLY - ELIMINATE MONEY.

So - people are not compelled to take the acadmic route.

Yes - it's fun ... ... for those who can ... ... but for those who can't (eg developmental delay ADDers in language capacity) - it's impossible.

These children are placed at the bottom of the heap - and the cumulative effect on their ego will result in turning to the usual self-medications of food, drugs, cigarettes to handle the stress.

Back to social epidemiologists Pickett and Wilkinson - poverty in places of high inequality lead to increased stress -> disease.

Today's newspaper article - wage inequality in the UK reaches new highs.

Speaking as somebody earning sub-minimum wage - there is only 1 solution.

ELIMINATE MONEY Supports social reward system development in life - alongside a new education which teaches interconnectiveness by using the evolutionary expansion - and which leads the individual through becoming personally better - into wisdom - where the anachronistic addictive reward system of attraction to insulin forming foods is lost.

SIGNATUREpained sensory overload emergence of a metabolically efficient pro-social species in an anti-social environment.
So pained sensory overload - ADDers highly sensitive on 1 - 3 of these 3 paradigms
Metabolically efficient - ketosis from food - to endogenously produced <- preferred biochemical environment for neural connection re-arrangement - required in cerebellar/cortical learning
Pro-social - synchronized telepathically.

SB_UK
08-17-15, 03:56 AM
Of particular note.

Telepathy is generally studied in individual undergoing sensory deprivation.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganzfeld_experiment

So - suggestion that development of quality at the telepathic level
- would happen to - match - my perfect (in fact the HSP ideal) environment of

complete silence - absence of distracting influence.

ie development of cerebellar-cortical quality at the level of telepathic communication requiring time alone thinking (social).

-*-

So - return to the idea that the cerebellum uses repetition to develop cerebellar cortical loops.
In our case - this involves silent communication between friends.

Ahh!!!
So eg Facebook adverts on TV 'friends' and real-time messageing services.
Also observation - the majority appear to be locked into internet-based real-time communication using mobile devices - often in silence.

Developing personal quality at the level of telepathic communication ?
supported by techology

-*-

So ... ... to a large extent classical systematizing is dead.
Ved -anta
End of Knowledge.

It's possible to arrive at the end of knowledge really easily - we've simply shrouded the mechanism in overwhelming levels of data and jargon.
See Theory of Everything ie a simple evolutionary expansion which represents nothing more than orthogonal standing waves being generated - once a level completes - it's held in place through synchrony with the underlying standing wave - where the first 'real' in the phenomenological Universe is PLANCK TIME.

Most of what our Universities are producing is OK correct data - but not necessary - just data by virtue of our technical proficiency to generate data.
We've already (happened over last 100 years) solved mind - see Stephen Hawking and mind.

The purpose of spoken communication was to get our heads around mind.

But once we've developed mind ie understand context ... ... what do we do next.

Answer - emergence of a new species - increased association with reality via sensitivity.

Increased sensitivity at the levels of:
empathizing -> telepathy <- note usual term of 'sense' ie 6th sense
systematizing -> standard 'sense' <- note use of word 'sense' to indicate understanding
sensory -> eg sound, sight, smell <- naturally - sense used here also

ALL SENSE.
SENSORY - INTERNEURONE - MOTOR SYSTEM.
The cortical - cerebellar - cortical loop.
The cortical cerebellar loop of automatising learning - becoming better.

- but what we need to apply these sensitivities is a synchronized species - where the current species through pursuit of the selfish reward system (money,power,sex) drifts further from wisdom - breaks mind - loses creativity.

And it's all the fault of bad education, bad workplace practices and bad social infrastructure.

Solution - ERASE MONEY.

-*-

Nearly ... ... ... need to keep going over this idea.

SB_UK
08-18-15, 03:07 AM
SIMPLY - ELIMINATE MONEY.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/11805523/Doomsday-clock-for-global-market-crash-strikes-one-minute-to-midnight-as-central-banks-lose-control.html
Time is now rapidly running out. From China to Brazil, the central banks have lost control and at the same time the global economy is grinding to a halt. It is only a matter of time before stock markets collapse under the weight of their lofty expectations and record valuations.

The FTSE 100 has now erased its gains for the year, but there are signs things could get a whole lot worse.

[1]
Money will erase itself, regardless of whether we help it on its way.
[2]
Money (the mechanism underlying money) ceases to function as soon as the rate of population decrease decreases (decrease started in 1950s).
[3]
The mechanism underlying money supports growth (rate of population increase).
[4]
No money - and people will need to show moral {social, personally rewarding} and not selfish motivation.
[5]
This represents an environmental change (from capitalism to voluntaryism) which supports the individual choosing a different (the properly human, social, higher) reward system.
[6]
ADDers don't do the selfish reward system (why we need to take reward in a bottle = Peripheral /stress relief in a bottle = Kunga Dorji) to exist in this society.
[7]
I don't want money - money does not result in the individual becoming intrinsically {personally, actually} better; buying a supposedly high quality thing like a car, iphone or house does not mean you have become intrinsically {personally, actually} better - in fact quite the opposite.
[8]
To become better - we change in a way in which we cannot revert ie to be intrinsically and physically changed by education.
[9]
Western education teaches students in a manner in which the students revert as soon as they have passed the associated examination.
[10]
Cerebellar education requires repetition for automatisation - and for the most part we cannot apply repetition to the things we learn at school - notable exceptions including the languages from native to foreign (potentially) to programming.
Also - commented previously on automatisation in mathematics (potentially).
[11]
We can't revert to speaking like a 5 year old after constant natural language repetition.
[12]
This single change -> [5] <- will correct ALL downstream problems which human beings face ... .... eg (5 random examples) ... ...
(a) No wage inequality as money ceases to exist
(b) No Diabesity as stress of inequality drives sweet/fat food consumption -> pro-insulin releasing -> fat deposition -> diabetes.
(c) No cancer -> consequence of the lifestyle lived (ketotic) promoting autophagy in a world which is not distressful eg see Athos (very low levels of cancer).
(d) No environmental pollutants - as no profit motive motivating companies to cut corners and drop their environmental pollutants into the ecosystem.
(e) No war - as no money driving private corporation arms sales to dictators or private militia formation wich profits from destabilizing regions of the world.

The End.
The species gets to live happily ever after.

What is ADHD ?

[A]
Simply - inherited (epigenetically) sensitivity (enhanced functioning) on either or all of the empathizing, systematizing or sensory levels; potentially a developmental delay in 1 or more of these systems - associated with delayed cortical-cerebellar maturation in the control loops responsible for handling this extra information.
See Markham's 'Intense World Theory' for the neural mechanism/sub-layer by which we can recruiting additional information (gain sensitivity).
[ B ]
The WikiP page describes the sub-type of ADHD associated with delayed systematizing capacity ie 3 to 4 year delay in intellectual development compared to nonADDers - but there's also the systematizing sensitive type which is accelerated - see Highly Sensitive Person for a description of this type.
[C]
With [6,8,A] the ADDer represents a completely different type to the nonADDer and represents the EXPECTED evolutionary product of modern man - moving past (the last 100 years have completed mind with the collective works of science) the use of speaking/listening towards completion of mind (ie understanding the mechanism of evolution)
- and towards telepathic communication and becoming personally better (note there is no personally best here just better) in systematizing, empathizing and sensory [cerebellar-cortical] neural paradigms.

-*-

To become personally better within a social context - where others assist you (just as you assist them) to become personally better.

No role for consumerism, capitalism, materialism - relating to the selfish reward system.
We may use 'stuff' - but the all important difference is in our attachment to it.

Loss of material world attachment (see religion) as the key marker of gaining intrinsic quality as our reward system.

-*-

Nearly ??

SB_UK
08-18-15, 03:44 AM
Personal observations.

Problems with HSP type in current society

[1] Fibromyalgia - due to over-stimulation
[2] Tendency to fat deposition - combination of distress / keto-programmed
[3] Tendency to inflexibility/cramp/back spasm - see diazepam operating through GABA - corrected by maintaining the state of ketosis - corrected by [2]
[4] Difficulty swimming (legs sink) - consequence of [3] - upper body buoyancy increased through central adiposity resulting in legs sinking as upper body raises.
[5] Asthma - see post on 'freezing' listening to a starter gun - so autonomic nervous system disruption in environments of over sensory stimulation.
[6] 6th sense - we can sense when we're talking to somebody who has a (personal) agenda.
[7] Spectacle usage - see post on inadequate light exposure - associated with children not being alloweed to go out - caused by cars, people (nobody trusts anybody in this world of money), all 'land' being owned ie no common land - and in the little that is there - nothing to do.
[8] Allergies - see posts on separation of asthma and allergy - both downstream consequences of autonomic system disruption via over sensory stimulation.
[9] Pain in hands/feet (arthritis like) - stimulant food associated - caused by parmesan (high glutamate), high GI foods ie 'stimulating' (see primitive reward system posts) foods.
[10] Sociopathy - incapacity to do anything that human beings do in social gatherings ie can't eat meat, eat carbs, drink alcohol, smoke, talk ... ... more programmed to do something productive in complete silence cf monastery literature.
[11] In capacity to force ourselves to attend to the duties of a capitalist world - we can't force ourselves to do something which does not meet the criteria of our reward system.
[12] Need to have an empty personal space - see Zen (understanding,wisdom) mind internally with external state of emptiness.
[13] To have all of the few things we own in perfect condition - ideally own nothing and a permaculture model (ie everything looks after itself cf ecosystem; NO wastage; NO unsustainable practices.
[14] Tendency to maintenace/repair/care - and not purchase; we become personally better when we look after things ie develop a 'quality' relationship with material possessions - note people who're best at 'things' don't buy the best thing - they optimise the simplest (often oldest) of things eg 2CV drivers and ancient CPU driven processors running barebone operating systems... ... ... there's efficiency of the thing, a personal relationship with the thing (it's not a black box), ownership as you know what each 'cog' does, simplicity ... ... ...
SIMPLICITY.
[15] Excess tiredness, pain sensitivity - see symptom of fibromyalgia [1].
[16] Short term memory weakness, spatial memory weakness, time weakness - may be associated with being in the present - no problem with a free mobile Internet; does memory consist of 'facts' which have no level of understanding associated eg somebody's name or a date - since the shift to a mind which understands not knows - would struggle with short term (not long term) memory ie short term memory jettisoned if it cannot build long term memory - representing the individual's overarching understanding.

Noting.

Neurodegeneration and cancer occur as consequence of metabolic change which isn't catered for by a change in environment (lifestyle) - neither occur on Athos - where the ketosis lifestyle is lived.

Requiring

A change to the ketosis lifestyle - moral living, no distress, calm, attainign a personal better (cerebellarly), fasting-based, MUFA-rich, soluble fibre raw vegan, calorie restriction, long distance exercise ... ... also sun exposure (see effect of bright light on neuromelanin production) ... ... for that thing I'm not really allowed to mention about our brain producing acetate for us to use as fuel.

-*-

So - happy - because we've squeezed in - HSPs alongside wikiP/ADHD, existence of ADD-H and ADD-I, ADDers as post-modern man, cerebellum, increased saccadic rate, delayed cortical maturation (take longer to become better), levels of sensitivity, telepathy, social impulse (previous posts) and also telepathy as social impulse, validation of our problems paying attention (to nonsense) ... ... ...

-*-

Nearly ??

SB_UK
08-18-15, 04:17 AM
Medicine's magic bullet - to change 1 factor in our collective (global) environment.

[4]
No money - and people will need to show moral {social, personally rewarding} and not selfish motivation [in order to do anything]
- which will support people in transcending the selfish (human lifecycle from birth (selfish) to wisdom (social)) reward system
giving rise (when transcended) to BLISS (duality of happy/sad blood glucose elevation/reduction transcended).

referring back to evolutionary origins of this (anterior cingulate cortex) reward system.
Nature Neuroscience, Dec 2012.

SB_UK
08-19-15, 04:27 AM
Nature Neuroscience, Dec 2012.

The orbital frontal cortex, right above the eyes, was activated when calculating rewards to the self. The anterior cingulate sulcus in the middle of the top of the brain seemed to calculate giving up a reward. But both centers appear “divorced from social context,” Platt said. A third area, the anterior cingulate gyrus (ACCg), seemed to “care a lot about what happened to the other monkey,” Platt said.http://www.dibs.duke.edu/news/announcements/2013/01/02/michael-platt-s-recent-research-on-social-rewards-published-in-nature-neuroscience/

Summarising - key transition observed in nonADD -> ADHD transition
Selfish reward system propensity -> Social reward system adapted

Orbital frontal cortex (often mentioned by Peripheral) -> Anterior Cingulate cortex