View Full Version : New here & need advice

Ashlynn811
08-29-15, 03:58 AM
I'm new to this site. I actually signed up thinking it was a different site... But I'm struggling with abusing adderall right now. I have what I feel is a VERY high tolerance, I took 960mgs in a day. Half at once then the other half later... 300 of it was XRs though.. I need help but have nowhere to turn. Right now I'm spending all my money on it, & I'm on the Methadone Clinic as it is... So my life's a mess, because without em I'm junk. I just need some inspiration or something. Anything. I'm trying hard to break away, but it's sooo damn hard! Anyway, thanks. Sorry, I'm new...

Little Missy
08-29-15, 06:57 AM
It is a felony obtaining that much Adderall without a doctor's prescription.

Go check yourself into the State Hospital. They'll take good care of you.

sarahsweets
08-29-15, 08:32 AM
i cant believe you take that much. If people at the methadone clinic find that out, they could cut you off. When the pain is great enough people go for help. If you do not have insurance go to an ER with a crisis center or Psyche er and have them hook you up. People say they dont want state healthcare or that they are too good for it but if one is desperate one cant be choosy. If you really want help I urge you to talk to someone at the clinic and consider a 12 step program.

Daydreamin22
08-29-15, 01:50 PM
That will only cause another major loss in your life for you and the people who love you. You say without them you are ****, but that can't be true. You are better off doing nothing in bed than on that much amphetamine. Go to a dr and safely get off of them. It's time for you to get off of them and go through recovery.

Shhhhh
09-10-15, 03:48 PM
I'm new here too, kind of.. Anyways welcome. What I think you should do, as this works for me personally, because I am starting to abuse my prescription is don't give yourself the opportunity. In my case I have school and so I don't get into the habit of misusing the drugs, I take one pill which I need to actually attend my add, and then I leave the bottle at home so while in school I cant just pop more.
In your case perhaps you could do something that inables you from going to get more addy. Maybe go to a family members house and only bring like 10 bucks just incase and sure while your there you might regret it but its better. Just do it impulsively, because if you think about it you'll always lose to the addiction. Don't think I gave the best example but I hope this really helps you :)

Roxx1980
09-17-15, 06:43 PM
I'm new to this site. I actually signed up thinking it was a different site... But I'm struggling with abusing adderall right now. I have what I feel is a VERY high tolerance, I took 960mgs in a day. Half at once then the other half later... 300 of it was XRs though.. I need help but have nowhere to turn. Right now I'm spending all my money on it, & I'm on the Methadone Clinic as it is... So my life's a mess, because without em I'm junk. I just need some inspiration or something. Anything. I'm trying hard to break away, but it's sooo damn hard! Anyway, thanks. Sorry, I'm new...

I hope that you are able to make the best decision for yourself, and hope that you will seek professional help. What concerns me most is the toll this is taking on your body, considering the extremely high dosage of medication you are taking. Although your mind may not 'feel' it as much (due to your tolerance), your body is surely feeling the full effects of it... For example, your heart was designed to last a certain amount of time, doing a certain amount of work. It can't keep up with working 3x as hard and last even close to %100 of it's ability. The thing some people don't think about until it's too late is that it really isn't the quantity of years your heart is working well, it's more about the quality of life you can maintain while it's working. I don't mean to come off as preaching or trying to scare you, your situation just concerns me and I wish you well.