View Full Version : I think I understand up until the 9th dimensions

Gilthranon
09-03-15, 07:01 PM
0 dimensions. A dot
1 dimension. A line
2 d. Two lines
3d. we know this
4d. connect two dots at different times (time)
5d bend fore and back at will observing it as infinity
6d connect one timeline to others observing the integrity as a single point, thus infinity
7d observe this infinity as a single window of timelines possible universes/timelines, simultaneously observable and put this on a 'timeline' with a different spot of infinity that was created like our big bang but with different rules which thereby is(are) a different universe(s - plural because infinite) where the concept as gravity and speed of light aren't the same as ours with thereby timelines completely different from timelines associated with our own universe.
So the 7th connects one spot of infinite universes, to another
8d somewhere along the timeline between each universe, connect it to another universe. You split the road between infinite universes (okay I'll admit, I lost it here)
9d folding through ... sh*t I'm lost

Nevermind number 10

So far - easy metaphore. A pc screen. Browsing history of that day is a timeline. Take the same day multiple times. Now take the same day multiple times (folder) but with different rules. 7d so far. Tomorrow the rest

o TX o
09-03-15, 07:09 PM
Google the Philadelphia Experiment. Jumping dimensions contradict all of our knowledge of quantum physics.

o TX o
09-03-15, 08:27 PM
Google the Philadelphia Experiment. Jumping dimensions contradict all of our knowledge of quantum physics.

but, I do believe its been achieved.

o TX o
09-03-15, 09:10 PM
At the Roswall crash in 59 they took two major things out of the wrecked UFO

1. A six finger control panel
2. A electromagnetic chair/head rest

This technology would triangulate with a psychic.

Gilthranon
09-04-15, 07:24 AM
T-rex - dawg - you very much misunderstood me. Not referring to jumping dimensions

Stevuke79
09-04-15, 07:40 AM
This is typical ADHD behavior and a pitfall for many of us. You started with zero dimensions and now you have 7 and are already worried if you will be able to find 10.

Have you bothered to first ask yourself how many dimensions you actually need?

Little Missy
09-04-15, 08:08 AM
This is typical ADHD behavior and a pitfall for many of us. You started with zero dimensions and now you have 7 and are already worried if you will be able to find 10.

Have you bothered to first ask yourself how many dimensions you actually need?

Any time I begin into dimensions, metaphysics, etc. I head into outer space and get lost.

Just living in this dimension is quite the task.

Stevuke79
09-04-15, 08:26 AM
being dyspraxic my walking tends to become two dimensional though i struggle to keep it to one

stef
09-04-15, 08:52 AM
I think I understand up to #7! fascinating.
I feel the three dimensions very much but then I also have some spatial issues. I never know how much room something will take up. i bought one of those inflatable balls for exercises and posture a few years ago, somehow I thought I could just keep it under the table, like a chair.

sorry I'm digressing here!

Abi
09-04-15, 09:35 AM
Better: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superstring_theory

Stevuke79
09-04-15, 09:44 AM
All of these, ..relativity, quantum physics, string theory, .. are just iterations on our way to a unified theory of physics...

Post college my position has been that reviewing drafts should be left to professionals and I will revisit this when science produces the final version...

Abi
09-04-15, 09:47 AM
I'm not a professional physicist, but I have the rough equivalent of a minor in Mathematics.

Do I qualify?

Stevuke79
09-04-15, 09:51 AM
You're my first pick for the job.. have at it. ;) ;)